USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on mate. Seriously.

Harris is the archetypical politician - she can barely string a coherent sentence together that isn't full of cliches or meaningless buzz words - and that is being generous.

I expect Trump to outflank her tonight, simply because he can deliver a better product in front of the camera. He is a showman. It doesn't matter if he speaks bullshitius or not.

The real question needs to be this: why are so many people disenfranchised that they feel the need to vote for Trump? And why hasn't Biden and Harris tried to give people a reason to vote for them?
lol BIG FAIL Imtall.

owen-wilson-wow-marley-and-me.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Taylor Swift endorsement is important.

She is probably the most "hold favourable opinion off" across the board of generations, economic and political divide in America currently.

Also VMAs are tomorrow which I'm sure they'll bring up her endorsement then so Kamala stays in the public tv consumption stratosphere for an extra day. Good momentum after the debate.

i’m unsure how telling the debates are in electoral terms, but if they do have an effect the scam artist is dead in the water. kamala eviscerated the demented, aged, corrupt, felon.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back