USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

i’m unsure how telling the debates are in electoral terms, but if they do have an effect the scam artist is dead in the water. kamala eviscerated the demented, aged, corrupt, felon.

Taylor Swift ( not mark taylor )backing Kamala was the knockout punch , her fan base are very loyal and could move a few close states

Taylor Swift ( not mark taylor )backing Kamala was the knockout punch , her fan base are very loyal and could move a few close states
despite some here doubting that celebrities have much impact, i posted an evidenced based piece that says prominent personalities do have an impact. that said, i'd hate to think people vote in big numbers on that basis.

despite some here doubting that celebrities have much impact, i posted an evidenced based piece that says prominent personalities do have an impact. that said, i'd hate to think people vote in big numbers on that basis.
63 million voted for Trump last time

Just on what you said Republican strategist on cnn just said taylors endorsement will make a difference

Why else do you think Trump has such prominent endorsements from Kevin Sorbo and Dean Cain?

Some laughable analysis on here. Taylor Swift landing the "knockout blow" for example. Give me a break.

The betting markets have barely moved outside of a few ticks in KM favour.

Most of the American public will see this debate for what it was. A setup. And a performance from a clearly well rehearsed Harris.

There was very little in terms of policy details. But there was a bit of luster - unfortunately for the left and the democrats - that luster is going to wear off quickly.

This was a setup. Good and proper. I trust the American public will see through it and see that the left leaning media have a narrative to drive. The moderates were happy to argue with Trump but lead Harris with obviously leading questions.

This debate may even work in The Donald's favour.

This is not over by a long shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some laughable analysis on here. Taylor Swift landing the "knockout blow" for example. Give me a break.

Most of the American public will see this debate for what it was. A setup. And a performance from a clearly well rehearsed Harris.

There was very little in terms of policy details. But there was a bit of luster - unfortunately for the left and the democrats - that luster is going to wear off quickly.

This was a setup. Good and proper. I trust the American public will see through it and see that the left leaning media have a narrative to drive. The moderates were happy to argue with Trump but lead Harris with obviously leading questions.

Best case scenario for trump is it doesn’t move the needle much against him.

Losing a debate can’t work in his favour however, no matter how MAGA world likes to spin reality.

The moderators let Trump have the last word on every single point, sometimes the last last word, and as a result he spoke for ~5:30 longer than Harris did.

Harris was also asked questions that directly target her weaknesses, i.e, "Are Americans better off than they were 4 years ago?". There were no leading questions, unless you count relevant issues that the Republicans have made a disaster about such as abortion or having her racial identity questioned. Which would be ridiculous.

It wasn't a setup, Trump just couldn't control himself, flew off the handles with batshit nonsense, got fact checked as a response, and face planted.

Don't you ever get tired of whining? It's such a loser mentality.

It is highly doubtful there is a person on here smarter than the ‘dumb’ Bush. If Clinton or Obama attended the GF they would be the smartest person in the stadium. Yet we still have FWs on here labelling people of consequence as not being very smart.

98% of Congress are fully aware of what a f***nuckle Trump is. They are far from stupid. Might not be the best of people, very self centred, but they are not dumb or comatose.
Disagree. I’d back myself to be smarter than 99% of all politicians. I’d say most tertiary educated professionals would also be. The USA politician in particular just has to have a talent for sucking up to donors and vote how they want and (the actual skill) perform on campaign which is more hard work and charisma than brains.

Hahahaaaaaha omg
How it is always a set up when Trump loses?
You lot are really pathetic.
He lied 33 times and got fact checked, what 3?
Being fact checked is being disadvantaged? What does that say about him?
Did you watch the whole thing?

He got many more minutes than Kamala to spew his vitriol, many more opportunities to speak.
Is that what you mean by it being rigged?
Was it you who said she was dumb? Really? Who looked dumb on that stage hey?
You lot need to grow up and face reality, I know your leader has no balls but maybe you can show some?

Last edited:
Best case scenario for trump is it doesn’t move the needle much against him.

Losing a debate can’t work in his favour however, no matter how MAGA world likes to spin reality.
I suppose if MAGA world spin it as a setup and therefore not valid then it doesn’t affect their narrative (aka back to their feeling >> fact view of life). This is why it is important here not to chase off that MAGA supporters otherwise we don’t see how they “rationalise”

I suppose if MAGA world spin it as a setup and therefore not valid then it doesn’t affect their narrative (aka back to their feeling >> fact view of life). This is why it is important here not to chase off that MAGA supporters otherwise we don’t see how they “rationalise”
Well it is interesting to see them twist themselves into never ending knots I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back