USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

I suppose if MAGA world spin it as a setup and therefore not valid then it doesn’t affect their narrative (aka back to their feeling >> fact view of life). This is why it is important here not to chase off that MAGA supporters otherwise we don’t see how they “rationalise”

Come on mate. Let's be real here. I call it how I see it. I always have.

People don't trust the mainstream media. The same media that told everyone ad nauseam that Biden was fine in terms of his mental acuity - until he was unceremoniously booted from office.

Most people these days get their news from alternative online sites. I know when I wake up i visit a select few posters on twitter who I respect. Then macrobusiness and then zero hedge.

My views are simple: I want affordable housing, manufacturing to return and safe communities. I want restrictions on mass immigration - which is a tool used by big business to enrich a few while calling anyone who resists a "bigot or racist". We should have the option of allowing highly skilled immigrants into our country but not the obligation.

The Donald closely aligned with my values. The democrats are all about the "feels". They will give you a big moving speech rather than getting stuff done.

I'm well educated and I vote. Perhaps some can't handle that?

People don't trust the mainstream media. The same media that told everyone ad nauseam that Biden was fine in terms of his mental acuity - until he was unceremoniously booted from office.

Most people these days get their news from alternative online sites. I know when I wake up i visit a select few posters on twitter who I respect. Then macrobusiness and then zero hedge.

My views are simple: I want affordable housing, manufacturing to return and safe communities. I want restrictions on mass immigration - which is a tool used by big business to enrich a few while calling anyone who resists a "bigot or racist". We should have the option of allowing highly skilled immigrants into our country but not the obligation.

The Donald closely aligned with my values. The democrats are all about the "feels". They will give you a big moving speech rather than getting stuff done.

Unless you are a USA voter you being “well educated and a voter” doesn’t actually matter.

There is a fallacy in “doing your own research “ and I struggle to see what values you have that align with Donald that you would be wanting to disclose.

There is no policy that either party has that will bring back affordable housing. Closing off immigration will not suddenly lead to price crashes - maybe a mortgage default shock would but that would likely crash the whole economy

Manufacturing won’t return due to the lack of skills and training; immigration actually is the way back for this (steal trained workers where other countries have spent the money and time doing the educating)
But even then the corporate sector won’t move plant and equipment back from overseas

Pop Corn GIF by REYKON

The hilarious part is that you actually believe that Trump aligns with anyone’s values at all or that he will do anything to improve the US or the lives of his people or that he can in any way shape or form be taken at his word or that he is not totally deranged and dangerous and unreliable. That is the hilarious part.
He cares only for himself, his own power and wealth, his own ego and now, staying out of jail. He is easily manipulated and praised and bribed.
But hey if he says some stuff that gives you the good feels you yourself are after. If you think suddenly deporting or incarcerating millions of immigrants will make America great, if you think that those tariffs he promises will make the cost of living better, if you think that sucking up to Putin, Orban, Xi, Kim Jong is great for America, that selling out Ukraine and Europe is a positive thing then just perhaps you aren’t as widely researched or educated as you think.
After all, you actually said before the debate that Kamala couldn’t string a coherent sentence together when it was actually Trump that was blathering nonsensical phrases all over the place. You didn’t know her at all apart from the psyops told you.
But hey, we get the MAGA are committed to the narcissist megalomaniac and if he did win, the US deserves what it gets and I will watch with interest.

Are you on the flight list as well?

So you visit news sites that align with your narrative and "views". Which doesn't sound like a very rounded nor objective approach to hearing all sides.

Donald doesn't care for a middle class (assumption) bloke. He cares for only himself which is quite apparent. Maybe if you said Republican values I would half believe you.

Last edited:
Some laughable analysis on here. Taylor Swift landing the "knockout blow" for example. Give me a break.

The betting markets have barely moved outside of a few ticks in KM favour.

Most of the American public will see this debate for what it was. A setup. And a performance from a clearly well rehearsed Harris.

There was very little in terms of policy details. But there was a bit of luster - unfortunately for the left and the democrats - that luster is going to wear off quickly.

This was a setup. Good and proper. I trust the American public will see through it and see that the left leaning media have a narrative to drive. The moderates were happy to argue with Trump but lead Harris with obviously leading questions.

This debate may even work in The Donald's favour.

This is not over by a long shot.
Yesterday you said you couldn't see Trump winning from here.

Are there multiple people posting from your account? Or are you just saying stuff to get reactions?

So you have anti democratic values? You value trying to fraudulently overturn elections just because you don't like the outcome?

Manufacturing jobs are higher under Biden/Harris than at any point under Trump. They rose steadily post-recession in Obama's last 6 years.

Crime, particularly violent crime, has trended downward for decades.

Some laughable analysis on here. Taylor Swift landing the "knockout blow" for example. Give me a break.

Most of the American public will see this debate for what it was. A setup. And a performance from a clearly well rehearsed Harris.

There was very little in terms of policy details. But there was a bit of luster - unfortunately for the left and the democrats - that luster is going to wear off quickly.

This was a setup. Good and proper. I trust the American public will see through it and see that the left leaning media have a narrative to drive. The moderates were happy to argue with Trump but lead Harris with obviously leading questions.

Complete nonsense. Take the MAGA glasses off old son.

As has been noted, Trump spoke for 5+ mins longer and was given the last word virtually every time he asked. The one time Harris asked it was sorry we have to move on.

Oh Donnie got some questions about J6 and the stolen election shtick did he? And was fact checked on laughable lies the level of which Harris didn't even begin to approach? Poor baby, its all so unfair isn't it. Believe it or not the questions asked of both candidates were completely fair game, fears about Trump's authoritarian leanings are an issue for voters this election. On the flip side Harris was asked questions focused on her weak points too, ie. economy, inflation and fracking.

He was a slight favourite before the debate, she is a slight favourite after. I'd say thats at least notable, a fair bit of cope going on in your post imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaahahaha

“You can kiss your sales to the Republican audience goodbye, Taylor,” Kelly screamed on her podcast Wednesday.
Trump reacted by telling Fox News that he prefers Swift's friend and “big Trump fan” Brittany Mahomes to the singer, and added that he was “never a Taylor Swift fan,” before declaring Swift will “pay a price in the marketplace” for endorsing Harris over him.
Yeah I'm sure TayTay is really worried, might only make 10 million per concert instead of 13 now, not sure how she survives this :tearsofjoy:

Shocked to be sitting here, 3 of the least reliable sources of info imaginable.

No one well educated is reading zero hedge unironically.

Were they the ones telling you Harris couldn't string a sentence together without a teleprompter by any chance?

Aaahahaha

Yeah I'm sure TayTay is really worried, might only make 10 million per concert instead of 13 now, not sure how she survives this :tearsofjoy:
Hilarious how triggered they are.
On a more serious note, the sexual threats and misogyny towards her by certain rw pundits over past few hours is not surprising but is certainly dangerous.

Hilarious how triggered they are.
On a more serious note, the sexual threats and misogyny towards her by certain rw pundits over past few hours is not surprising but is certainly dangerous.
They've been frothing in anticipation of it since the Superbowl.

Strange they're so worked up over a celebrity endorsement that means nothing :tearsofjoy:

They've been frothing in anticipation of it since the Superbowl.

Strange they're so worked up over a celebrity endorsement that means nothing :tearsofjoy:
Unlike Musk I doubt she want's a position in government for her endorsement either.

Trump needed to absolutely hammer Harris on immigration. He didn't do that.

He is up against it now.

I see you take your uppers in the evening 🤷‍♂️

People don't trust the mainstream media.
What has the mainstream media got to do with yesterdays debate? And damage to Trump was entirely self inflicted by his own unhinged words.
The Donald closely aligned with my values.
How much a month do you spend on hookers?

People don't trust the mainstream media.

I would have assumed that being well educated would involve watching 'live' news events like yesterdays debate (if not you can watch on YouTube) and not rely on any media. Pretty easy and best way to formulate an opinion.

I would have assumed that being well educated would involve watching 'live' news events like yesterdays debate (if not you can watch on YouTube) and not rely on any media. Pretty easy and best way to formulate an opinion.
The “do your own research, form your own opinion” crowd sure do rely a lot on being told what to think.

The “do your own research, form your own opinion” crowd sure do rely a lot on being told what to think.
Thats why I loved Tay Tay s comments '' I did my own research ''

Now thats a dog whistle :D

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back