USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Most people vying for election would be consumed 20 hours a day with policy and campaign strategy. He has zero interest - f***ks around on his golf course, watches TV, tweets and whines.

Most retirees do more. Whether it be with the grandkids, gardening or volunteering. Certainly not bothered trying to rewrite history on unfulfilled ‘childhood dreams’ of being a great leader.
Basically he's lazy and incurious.

Most people vying for election would be consumed 20 hours a day with policy and campaign strategy. He has zero interest - f***ks around on his golf course, watches TV, tweets and whines.

Most retirees do more. Whether it be with the grandkids, gardening or volunteering. Certainly not bothered trying to rewrite history on unfulfilled ‘childhood dreams’ of being a great leader.
But one picture of Joe on the beach sends MAGA wild

How so?

I'm pro Trump largely because he gets under the skin of the self-important far-left elites - we all know the type.
Which has stuff all to do with what you then went onto post.

Anyway, done with this. It’s been pointed out that hating “self-important” leftists for pretending to be concerned for you and at the same time liking Trump - who, even if his “policies” didn’t convince you, is on record as not giving a stuff about ordinary Americans - is a bit rich, but then, we’ve learned not to expect inner consistency from Trump groupies.

I haven't heard him say that. I can't comment.

But I'm anti open borders. So is most the population. Trump wouldn't be a viable candidate if political parties listened to the populace on this issue. That is the real issue here.
Despite the deliberate mischaracterisation by Trump, the US most assuredly does not have “open borders”. So why do you continue to attack something that doesn’t even exist?

Despite the deliberate mischaracterisation by Trump, the US most assuredly does not have “open borders”. So why do you continue to attack something that doesn’t even exist?
The real question is why doesnt Canada ever get mentioned - they have more ''open border'' than Mexico

I didn't know that - I am trusting your sources - it doesn't change my opinion.

Anyone who overstays illegally should be deported at the deporting state's expense - whether they come via jet and overstay on holiday, or whether they cross borders illegally on foot. I make no distinction.

Trump is hard on the border - I agree with this principle as I believe it is a cornerstone to maintaining western society and the culture that has served us so well for so long.
You won't respond, but bold is a load of horse shit

If he is hard on the border using your quote, he had the perfect opportunity to show how hard he was on the border situation, so why did he call up his party and ask them to block the bill, that would have strengthened immigration/border laws.

He is taking the simpletons for a ride and bleeding them of their money, and they are not bright enough to realize, he does not give a **** about anyone other than himself.

You won't respond, but bold is a load of horse shit

If he is hard on the border using your quote, he had the perfect opportunity to show how hard he was on the border situation, so why did he call up his party and ask them to block the bill, that would have strengthened immigration/border laws.

He is taking the simpletons for a ride and bleeding them of their money, and they are not bright enough to realize, he does not give a **** about anyone other than himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bookem Danno
McGarrett's on the line to Danno
We gotta pick up this guy
Put out an APB
Not much time to tell you why

Governor says it's top priority
Washington says so too
Tell Chin to get here fast
5-0 is on the move

Kamala responding to the second attempt on Trump’s life “violence has no place in America”

Tim Walz agrees and says “this is not who we are as a nation”

If only.

America is so screwed up.

Steal an entire continent and gun down its inhabitants, build a nation using human beings stolen from Africa and treated as no more than beasts of burden- who could have seen it coming to this?

The facts are that the vast majority of the polled populace want immigration cut - yet the political parties ignore the populace. Should the populace be ignored on such an important issue? Is it a case of the unwashed not knowing what is good for them? This explains the ride of The Donald.

Additionally, how does the average progressive voter reconcile their natural dislike of big business with their love of mass immigration? It confuses me no end.

Big business luuvveeessss big immigration. And the left willingly go along with it for fear of being seen to condemn it and being labelled a "bigoted racist".

Even as maintaining this belief leads to measurable poorer outcomes for the said progressive.

'avsumathat
So now its political parties, before you said it was just the dems.

You have created a strawman, I said the Dems don't support open borders, then you have gone for your non sequitur above.

I don’t think the current generation (or even two back) are much other than a pack of lawyer types. And economics is in the toilet as the profession has all time low trust (from no accountability or transparency when they **** up)
Political history - please it’s all just how to fool people and lead them.
Philosophy- will agree on that - again don’t think any of the current ones are significant philosophers
This came up in my Insta feed yesterday - can't argue

Forget the pet eating statement ( which , admittedly is pretty bad)
Trump has been incredibly poor at legislative reform - tried to overturn Obamacare numerous times and apart from Tax Cuts got SFA done.
It's been 8 years since he took Office and he STILL HAS NO PLAN - whatever happened to I'll have a Health Care plan in 2 weeks?
He floats in the breeze and wings it - told Christie they could plan the inauguration and set up the administration "over dinner"
Translating his "concept of a plan" is easy "I have NFI what I'm doing"

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back