USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ann Coulter, horrible as she is, is one of the few who called Trump out for that.

She accused him early on if being just another sleazy liar from DC who promised the movement America first but didn’t achieve anything.

Agree. When it comes to people in the country without proper documentation, the majority of them aren’t apprehensions at the southern border at all. About 65% people in the country without proper documentation, came to the States legally, overstay their visas and don’t leave.
Great point Mick F
A significant subset of this group have been in the US for decades , have established families since arriving and are paying taxes. How could you live like that , knowing you could be deported ( Project 2025) after giving so much.
US needs to sort this out , surely you have earnt the right to be a citizen after contributing so much?
Wasn't Trump going to sort out DACA ?

Great point Mick F
A significant subset of this group have been in the US for decades , have established families since arriving and are paying taxes. How could you live like that , knowing you could be deported ( Project 2025) after giving so much.
US needs to sort this out , surely you have earnt the right to be a citizen after contributing so much?
lol

what about growing a pair and speaking out against him, you weak compliant individual. it’s people like you who sustain the brainsick creep.

stand-up like george will has

“Holy shit, one of the most conservative people in America, George Will, has endorsed Kamala Harris for President over trump.

I don't care how reluctant he was to do so; I care that he did it.

Every single Republican who cares about the future of America needs to follow his example.

Country over party.”

Forget the pet eating statement ( which , admittedly is pretty bad)
Trump has been incredibly poor at legislative reform - tried to overturn Obamacare numerous times and apart from Tax Cuts got SFA done.
It's been 8 years since he took Office and he STILL HAS NO PLAN - whatever happened to I'll have a Health Care plan in 2 weeks?
He floats in the breeze and wings it - told Christie they could plan the inauguration and set up the administration "over dinner"
Translating his "concept of a plan" is easy "I have NFI what I'm doing"
yep! but the pet eating not only goes to his congenital lying, but his mental instability.

Wired The Donald $100.

Every bit counts.
Assuming this is a pisstake.

If not, you've just helped The Donald break yet another federal law.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kamala responding to the second attempt on Trump’s life “violence has no place in America”

Tim Walz agrees and says “this is not who we are as a nation”

If only.

America is so screwed up.

Steal an entire continent and gun down its inhabitants, build a nation using human beings stolen from Africa and treated as no more than beasts of burden- who could have seen it coming to this?
Agreed, but we’re no better!

Kamala responding to the second attempt on Trump’s life “violence has no place in America”

Tim Walz agrees and says “this is not who we are as a nation”

If only.

America is so screwed up.

Steal an entire continent and gun down its inhabitants, build a nation using human beings stolen from Africa and treated as no more than beasts of burden- who could have seen it coming to this?
Sorry Tim, but it is precisely who you are as a nation.

Great point Mick F
There's a big difference between not having proper documentation and having no documentation.

How are we no better? When was the last mass school shooting? When did someome last try to kill the prime minister?
Lol, nice straw, man seedo.
I was following and questioning the obvious neglect of imperial colonialism in the claim that “they are bad”, ignore our similar colonial traits of indigenous cultural genocide!
How are we no better? When was the last mass school shooting? When did someome last try to kill the prime minister?
Gough?

Ok Gonz, let’s quantify that degree?
Surely we can test it?
If you’d like to react or counter first, I’m happy to hear it?
Impossible to quantify. But even though we stole the indigenous land, shot them down like rabbits, even though we treated the indigenous owners like slaves, we never formalised slavery as a business, as the backbone of our economy.

And we sure as hell never had the gall to impose that ****ed-up version of “democracy” on as much of the rest of the world as we could, like the Yanks did.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back