USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trump has launched a campaign of political terror against Haitian immigrants in Springfield.

Harris however has not called out Trump's fascist lies about Haitian immigrants eating pets, even as Trump fascists flood into Springfield and make bomb threats against schools and hospitals.

In fact, the Biden and Harris administrations have paved the way for Trump's fascist rampage. Harris has not made a single statement condemning Trump's lies about Haitians eating pets.

This April the Biden/Harris administration re-started deportation flights to Haiti despite the ongoing economic, social and political crisis in the country.

In 2022, the Biden administration deployed border patrol agents on horseback and armed with whips to block Haitian asylum seekers from entering the country at the southern border with Mexico.

As a result of measures the Biden-Harris administration has taken to deter immigration from Haiti, hundreds have been killed attempting to enter the country in recent years. On July 17, 2024, 40 Haitians died attempting to travel to the US when their boat caught fire off the coast of Cap Haitien.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The vast majority of the Haitians in Springfield are legal immigrants. Trump said they were all getting deported if he was president.

You know, for eating the dogs
0 chance Stokey, a legal immigrant himself, responds to or acknowledges this in any way.

I hope that Harris does start putting more information around her policies for the so called 'undecided'.

She can easily answer the question, 'are you better off now than four years ago'. In some areas they are in other areas they are not and detail. One group that is better off are the wealthy and show how.

an image the purpose of which is to draw attention to the aftermath of physical trauma, as i see it.
But the text points to the image as being a reason for people in the US to vote Democrat.

It begs the question that this person (I assume an actor in makeup?) or a specific individual they represent was injured as a result of a specific law or action that the Democrats would fix.

I don't see the point of posting it in the first place, let alone posting it in here.

Best everybody put a stopper in about Stokey's current whereabouts.
The Poms may not be aware of it and could send him back.
He'd be in our time zone too.
One of the legacies of colonialism for the Brits is the amount of us convicts they give passports to.

But the text points to the image as being a reason for people in the US to vote Democrat.

It begs the question that this person (I assume an actor in makeup?) or a specific individual they represent was injured as a result of a specific law or action that the Democrats would fix.

I don't see the point of posting it in the first place, let alone posting it in here.

well, they are the party that has done the most to prevent violence against women. if i were a female, that policy alone would be sufficient to vote for ‘em. but if it offends you or does not meet the guidelines please delete the post.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back