USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

But the text points to the image as being a reason for people in the US to vote Democrat.

It begs the question that this person (I assume an actor in makeup?) or a specific individual they represent was injured as a result of a specific law or action that the Democrats would fix.

I don't see the point of posting it in the first place, let alone posting it in here.
Did you click on it?
Screenshot_20240917_164954_X.jpg

So jd,

If don says he'll be a dictator from day one, what are we supposed to think?

If don paraphrases that he encourages vlad to do what vlad wants,
what are we supposed to think?

If don alludes that he wants to disband nato,
what are we supposed to think?

These are the reasons for the 'rhetoric' from the 'left', it's not made up out of thin air, they're statements because of what don says.

She grew up a middle class kid, tells us she knows what she's talking about and people in her neighbourhood are very proud of their lawn? This is her response to a specific question about what will she do about cost of living? I'm sure this is a great comfort to those around the country who can't afford a loaf of bread! The real problem is, she doesn't know what she's talking about. It's utter madness in the USA.

I hope that Harris does start putting more information around her policies for the so called 'undecided'.

She can easily answer the question, 'are you better off now than four years ago'. In some areas they are in other areas they are not and detail. One group that is better off are the wealthy and show how.
She needs to point out that it is not a fair question because we had something called covid start 4 years ago. It was always going to make things worse regardless of who was in power.

She needs to point out that it is not a fair question because we had something called covid start 4 years ago. It was always going to make things worse regardless of who was in power.
but it was going away by easter 2020

She grew up a middle class kid, tells us she knows what she's talking about and people in her neighbourhood are very proud of their lawn? This is her response to a specific question about what will she do about cost of living? I'm sure this is a great comfort to those around the country who can't afford a loaf of bread! The real problem is, she doesn't know what she's talking about. It's utter madness in the USA.
She does need to get a better answer than this I agree.

Speaking of loaves of bread, don't forget you need an ID to buy one!

Oh wait that was Trump :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pulease-she is smart, capable, experienced and normal and will do a very good job if she gets to be president. Those people having cost of living issues will fare far better under her that they will under the half wit.
This is a pretty trivial thing for you to get worked up about.

It’s a 2 horse race. Kamala and democrat policies will do a lot more for affordabiity than Trump just doing tax cuts for the rich.

Trump is just a neo con on steroids with his economic policies, aside from his unworkable tariff plan.

Trump was born with silver spoons and has never mowed a lawn. In fact, he yells at kids who are just trying to earn pocket money. What's the bet that he never even paid him?

1726640614489.png

How is anybody ready to be President?

Sure there are levels of readiness ie Biden after 154 years in the Senate had a fair idea and working knowledge of how it all worked and Trump well Trump had his successful businesses he could point to

Harris has had some experience working with the House so I dont see her rise as a hindrance or a worry for anyone

The business guy on the other hand

Trump had his successful businesses
successful

Season 5 What GIF by The Office

I see we're back to it being the Trump thread again. You guys can't help yourselves.

You used to be a moderator. Can you give us some advice on how to handle this delicate situation?

Keep in mind, that advice may be used against you in other threads.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back