USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

You stay here in your safe space, so you can cry about any talk of Trump.
I wouldn't say this is a safe space. Plus I don't care if you talk about Trump at all. There are just plenty of other threads to do it in.

Just think it points to a lack of curiousity about Harris. Something I think the Dems want to continue.

Oh you think??

stripes lighten GIF

I wouldn't say this is a safe space. Plus I don't care if you talk about Trump at all. There are just plenty of other threads to do it in.

Just think it points to a lack of curiousity about Harris. Something I think the Dems want to continue.
This is a tired analysis.

It's been explained many times.

This is a 2-way race. When there is no perfect (or in my view good) candidate, then it is a comparison between the two available alternatives.

Part of that is looking at the worse candidate, pointing out the flaws and where there is a difference between them.

Given there is next to nothing better about Trump, pointing out his flaws is inherently talking up Kamala in comparison.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing as certain as death, taxes and you replying to my posts on SRP.

Let it go stalkey.
Dude, I just stated some absolute facts, things that are true, you attempted to misappropriate me as “misogynistic”, for merely uploading a picture of a human female that looks like this? IMG_4259.jpeg
Scroll in, this……this is not normal, it is the opposite of normal, you lot care about children purportedly having gender reassignment, yet give…..whatever the **** this is, a free pass and a corridor toward the Whitehouse!
You are under a massive misunderstanding of the highest order!
It’s sad and pathetic and kinda painful and annoying to watch my fellow humans devolve before my eyes!

I need another morning “cone”🤦

Dude, I just stated some absolute facts, things that are true, you attempted to misappropriate me as “misogynistic”, for merely uploading a picture of a human female that looks like this?View attachment 2114654
Scroll in, this……this is not normal, it is the opposite of normal, you lot care about children purportedly having gender reassignment, yet give…..whatever the **** this is, a free pass and a corridor toward the Whitehouse!
You are under a massive misunderstanding of the highest order!
It’s sad and pathetic and kinda painful and annoying to watch my fellow humans devolve before my eyes!

I need another morning “cone”🤦
What a bizarre rant.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the point is tbh.

The fact that someone has had cosmetic surgery or not, means nothing by itself, nor do looks in general.

Go after positions/policy, memes and posts about looks, is just weird.
Opposing gender reassignment surgery while doing yourself up like a two bob Barbie leaves you open to certain accusations of hypocrisy.

Opposing gender reassignment surgery while doing yourself up like a two bob Barbie leaves you open to certain accusations of hypocrisy.
If someone's argument is that gender reassignment is changing nature/God's intention sure, you could make that case.

The post was about opposing gender reassignment for children, which would have additional factors (not necessarily hypocrisy), though my response would be that this is an overblown "issue", misrepresented by the right.

In any case, the images in the posts and the captions are just weird, like is this a good argument, one that should be made? We think someone's cosmetic treatments have backfired so mock them for that? I have no sympathy for Loomer's feelings, she's despicable, but it comes off as tacky and lame (as much as when Trump blathers on about looks).

She grew up a middle class kid, tells us she knows what she's talking about and people in her neighbourhood are very proud of their lawn? This is her response to a specific question about what will she do about cost of living? I'm sure this is a great comfort to those around the country who can't afford a loaf of bread! The real problem is, she doesn't know what she's talking about. It's utter madness in the USA.
Tell us about Diaper Don's upbringing

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back