USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

How to you conflate Trump’s comments that those who vote illegally will be jailed with…
He is a felon, so he voted illegally himself.
He told his flock to vote multiple times for him, illegally.
How do you contort your thinking to make sense of that.
You're the one doing the conflating.

The only answer you want is 'orange man bad' so what is the point.

Why do you think the assanination attempts are fake?
His behaviour after he was supposedly shot. Fist in the air setting up for a photo shot, a photo which he is now grifting off.
Who does that?
So much about he and the GOP are fake that I put nothing past them.
There was no public release of any hospital records about that ear which sure healed fast, in fact such a tiny wound, if a wound at all for being shot with an assault rifle.
The fact that apart from selling the photos Trump is not demanding more info on the shooter.
He would be talking about it non stop in his daily rants if he wanted attention drawn to it.

The second attempt was hardly an attempt..it was maybe a foiled attempt which happens every day with public figures. . The potential shooter never fired a shot and was 300 m away in a state where open carry is applauded.
Like I said, he was probably goose hunting. 😛
Those are my reasons. But I admit I could be wrong.

So you answer my question now.
And while you are at it tell me why you previous were hiding behind statements such as both candidates were unsuitable for POTUs but now Biden has gone, and there is a decidedly better and more switched on Dem candidate, you are behind Trump 100%
So.. two questions….see if you can stay on point.

His behaviour after he was supposedly shot. Fist in the air setting up for a photo shot, a photo which he is now grifting off.
Who does that?
So much about he and the GOP are fake that I put nothing past them.
There was no public release of any hospital records about that ear which sure healed fast, in fact such a tiny wound, if a wound at all for being shot with an assault rifle.
The fact that apart from selling the photos Trump is not demanding more info on the shooter.
He would be talking about it non stop in his daily rants if he wanted attention drawn to it.

The second attempt was hardly an attempt..it was maybe a foiled attempt which happens every day with public figures. . The potential shooter never fired a shot and was 300 m away in a state where open carry is applauded.
Like I said, he was probably goose hunting. 😛
Those are my reasons. But I admit I could be wrong.

So you answer my question now.
And while you are at it tell me why you previous were hiding behind statements such as both candidates were unsuitable for POTUs but now Biden has gone, and there is a decidedly better and more switched on Dem candidate, you are behind Trump 100%
So.. two questions….see if you can stay on point.
The first bit is just insanity and the second bit is inane rambling. Take a breath.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holmes injured wow
Trump just said he did his whole presidency on one hamstring and he was the greatest Aussie Rules player to come out of Queens but no one knew about AR so he had to settle with being the best baseball player

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back