USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

If Fox is supposedly entertainment and not news so it's ok for Harris to not go on Fox. Why is it not ok for Trump to not go on a show that is also entertainment.

You guys set the parameters. I'm just showing you dumb they are.
I’m calling you out for being dishonest here.
Fox News is garbage.
60 minutes has been on television for over 60 years.
There’s the door.
Leave.

I’m calling you out for being dishonest here.
Fox News is garbage.
60 minutes has been on television for over 60 years.
There’s the door.
Leave.
How am I dishonest only because you think Fox is garbage. It's really a you problem that you can only consume news from a source you agree with.

Was just watching this video and kids from left leaning parents are 5x more likely to let their children go to a Trump supporting house.

How truly sad.

How am I dishonest only because you think Fox is garbage. It's really a you problem that you can only consume news from a source you agree with.

Was just watching this video and kids from left leaning parents are 5x more likely to let their children go to a Trump supporting house.

How truly sad.
Fox lost almost a billion dollars for lying about election fraud. Until one of the other networks is successfully sued for a billion dollars I think it’s fair to single out Fox as being garbage.

It'll be interesting to see how the Dems sweep this under the rug:

(for the uninitiated, Mr Harris is a certified woman beater)

Certified? How has it been certified?

I thought accusations meant nothing until proven in court? That’s the usual bar for republicans isn’t it?

(At least until it is proven in court and then they scream political bias and corrupt judges)

Fox lost almost a billion dollars for lying about election fraud. Until one of the other networks is successfully sued for a billion dollars I think it’s fair to single out Fox as being garbage.
CNN lost 100s of millions for lying about Nick Covington. Imagine trying to destroy a teenager's life by falsely branding him a racist.

Guessing you dont think they are garbage though.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How was the US doing better?
State facts.
Stokey.
Is this and example of the type of thing he was doing better at than Biden? Disaster relief?
Being a President for all Americans in need, not just acting petulantly and wanting to help only those who voted for him?
Do you see at all, why he is a danger and a bad person?

If Fox is supposedly entertainment and not news so it's ok for Harris to not go on Fox. Why is it not ok for Trump to not go on a show that is also entertainment.

You guys set the parameters. I'm just showing you dumb they are.
Fox News spent years perpetuating the lie that the election was stolen. They have had to pay millions to settle court cases about their lies.

Stokey.
Is this and example of the type of thing he was doing better at than Biden? Disaster relief?
Being a President for all Americans in need, not just acting petulantly and wanting to help only those who voted for him?

Guessing Gethelred wont see this nonsense as a conspiracy theory.

This from the guy who has admitted he thinks the assassination attempts were faked.
Have a watch.
Do you remember County clerk, election denier, Tina Peters ?
This is what is in store for Trump if he gets a non corrupt judge.
His sentencing comments..wow.
This is actual reality, not entertainment.

I am posting it because you seem to be unaware of what is actually going on.

Stokey.

And all the republicans who wanted to stop funds for Fema

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back