USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

You really think this is wise?

I'm telling you that you're treading pretty close to conspiracy theories on the SRP, which is something that can see you infracted. You are choosing to try and publicly challenge this, for no other reason than you're feeling singularly curmudgeonly today.

It's a series of unverified and unsupported statements concerning motive alongside outright dishonesties concerning things like fentanyl.

Now - before we continue dancing - just know that the music has to stop at some point. If it stops and you find yourself without a chair, it isn't on me.
As always I'm ust after even handedness from moderators.

I post a clip to a Congressional hearing and get told its a conspiracy theory but another poster posts an obviously fake tweet to a screenshot and its not questioned.

Also the same poster has said he thinks Trump's assassination attempts are fake, right here on SRP. If that isnt a conspiracy theory I dont know what is.

As always I'm ust after even handedness from moderators.

I post a clip to a Congressional hearing and get told its a conspiracy theory but another poster posts an obviously fake tweet to a screenshot and its not questioned.

Also the same poster has said he thinks Trump's assassination attempts are fake, right here on SRP. If that isnt a conspiracy theory I dont know what is.
Why are Trumpers always victims?

Bruce Springsteen formally endorses Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in a new video where he calls Donald Trump “the most dangerous candidate for president in my lifetime.”

“Hi, I'm Bruce Springsteen. Friends, fans, and the press have asked me who I'm supporting in this most important of elections.

And with full knowledge that my opinions are no more or less important than those of any of my fellow citizens, here's my answer: I'm supporting Kamala Harris for President and Tim Waltz for Vice President and opposing Donald Trump and JD Vance.

Here's why.

We are shortly coming upon one of the most consequential elections in our nation's history. Perhaps not since the Civil War has this great country felt as politically, spiritually, and emotionally divided as it does then at this moment.

It doesn't have to be this way.

The common values, the shared stories that make us a great and united nation are waiting to be rediscovered and retold once again.

Now that will take time, hard work, intelligence, faith and women and men with the national good, guiding their hearts.

America's the most powerful nation on earth. Not just because of her overwhelming military strength or economic power, but because of what she stands for, what she means, what she believes in: freedom, social justice, equal opportunity, the right to be and love who you want.

These are the things that make America great.

Donald Trump is the most dangerous candidate for President in my lifetime. His disdain for the sanctity of our constitution, the sanctity of democracy, the sanctity of the rule of law, and the sanctity of the peaceful transfer of power should disqualify him from the office of President ever again.

He doesn't understand the meaning of this country, its history or what it means to be deeply American.

On the other hand, Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz are committed to a vision of this country that respects and includes everyone regardless of class, religion, race, your political point of view or sexual identity, and they want to grow our economy in a way that benefits all, not just the few like me on top. That's the vision of America I’ve been consistently writing about for 55 years now.

Everybody sees things different, and I respect your choice as a fellow citizen, but like you, I've only got one vote, and it's one of the most precious possessions that I have.

That's why come November 5th, I'll be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz.”

If Fox is supposedly entertainment and not news so it's ok for Harris to not go on Fox. Why is it not ok for Trump to not go on a show that is also entertainment.

You guys set the parameters. I'm just showing you dumb they are.
I think those parameters might need some adjusting - when did 60 Minutes get done for millions in court mate?

Bruce Springsteen formally endorses Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in a new video where he calls Donald Trump “the most dangerous candidate for president in my lifetime.”

“Hi, I'm Bruce Springsteen. Friends, fans, and the press have asked me who I'm supporting in this most important of elections.

And with full knowledge that my opinions are no more or less important than those of any of my fellow citizens, here's my answer: I'm supporting Kamala Harris for President and Tim Waltz for Vice President and opposing Donald Trump and JD Vance.

Here's why.

We are shortly coming upon one of the most consequential elections in our nation's history. Perhaps not since the Civil War has this great country felt as politically, spiritually, and emotionally divided as it does then at this moment.

It doesn't have to be this way.

The common values, the shared stories that make us a great and united nation are waiting to be rediscovered and retold once again.

Now that will take time, hard work, intelligence, faith and women and men with the national good, guiding their hearts.

America's the most powerful nation on earth. Not just because of her overwhelming military strength or economic power, but because of what she stands for, what she means, what she believes in: freedom, social justice, equal opportunity, the right to be and love who you want.

These are the things that make America great.

Donald Trump is the most dangerous candidate for President in my lifetime. His disdain for the sanctity of our constitution, the sanctity of democracy, the sanctity of the rule of law, and the sanctity of the peaceful transfer of power should disqualify him from the office of President ever again.

He doesn't understand the meaning of this country, its history or what it means to be deeply American.

On the other hand, Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz are committed to a vision of this country that respects and includes everyone regardless of class, religion, race, your political point of view or sexual identity, and they want to grow our economy in a way that benefits all, not just the few like me on top. That's the vision of America I’ve been consistently writing about for 55 years now.

Everybody sees things different, and I respect your choice as a fellow citizen, but like you, I've only got one vote, and it's one of the most precious possessions that I have.

That's why come November 5th, I'll be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz.”
1728013043398.png

Yes it is. They need city moderates and reagan/bush republicans.

City moderates like the Cheney's?

Most Reagan/Bush Republicans are 65+ and voting Republican.

Don't be fooled that the "Never Trump Republicans" are a significant amount of voters.

Flexing to the Cheney's rather than, I don't know, perhaps a policy that helps people, is a mistake. It's the type of mistake Clinton HQ made in 2016. They're making the same mistakes as then and it will cost them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are Trumpers always victims?
Brave battlers fighting for the oligarchs so they can get even more tax breaks.

Idk with Stokey, maybe abortion is such a core issue for him it overrides everything else (authoritarianism, racism, misogyny, criminality, being more of a neo-con than the dems even are, worse on the economy etc.)

Thank you for admitting your error.

But all reports indicate the case was settled for low hundred thousands - not 100s of millions like you said.
As always Stokey following the right wing playbook of comparing someone jay walking to committing murder, and equating them to being equal.

All sides claim to be victims nowadays. Even when they are in power oddly enough.
I’m pretty sure I have never heard Biden or Harris wailing about witch hunt and oh the unfairness of being held accountable. Trump on the other hand.. victimhood and projection makes up 75 % of his social
Posts and rallies.

Last edited:
City moderates like the Cheney's?

Most Reagan/Bush Republicans are 65+ and voting Republican.

Don't be fooled that the "Never Trump Republicans" are a significant amount of voters.

Flexing to the Cheney's rather than, I don't know, perhaps a policy that helps people, is a mistake. It's the type of mistake Clinton HQ made in 2016. They're making the same mistakes as then and it will cost them.
All they are doing is getting cheneys endorsement due to the threat trump poses to democracy. Thats it. She isnt being brought on the team and changing policy. The fact someone like cheney endorses them despite clear policy differences highlights to people how big the threat trump poses to democracy is. It keeps that issue on voters mind.

All they are doing is getting cheneys endorsement due to the threat trump poses to democracy. Thats it. She isnt being brought on the team and changing policy. The fact someone like cheney endorses them despite clear policy differences highlights to people how big the threat trump poses to democracy is. It keeps that issue on voters mind.

More people's first thoughts isn't "Wow, those good ol Republicans Cheney are endorsing Harris, that's bad for Trump". It's "That warmonger psycho Cheney family are endorsing Harris, yikes".

Anyway I've already explained my thoughts on it, we just disagree, which is fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back