USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

At last they are saying it like it is. Him insanely going on about Kamala d McDonalds, him saying the response to Hurricane Helene wa s the worst in history whereas it was the opposite. Total raving lunatic. I guess the Jan 6th Doc release is getting to himšŸ¤£

And his FEMA lies..all he has is ā€˜Immigrants are badā€™ ..that is his whole policy platform it is getting tired, really tired.
It was the house GOP who restricted FEMA funds.

I thought everybody agreed they were an entertainment organisation and NOT a news station.
Fox is the most viewed cable channel in the USA. That means all those Walmart shoppers go home and plop down on the couch and consume Fox. They are too lazy to click the remote to another channel. They are inundated and bombarded with half-truths, out of context disinformation, and outright lies 24/7. That's why Trump and co get so many votes. They have a zombie army out there.
Fox used to actually a sort of news division, but even that was too much for them, so it got whittled down; Shep Smith and Chris Wallace gone. They call those hosts like Ingraham and Hannity "news anchors". The whole network is built on misinformation and the intellectual inertia of conservative Americans.

Fox is the most viewed cable channel in the USA. That means all those Walmart shoppers go home and plop down on the couch and consume Fox. They are too lazy to click the remote to another channel. They are inundated and bombarded with half-truths, out of context disinformation, and outright lies 24/7. That's why Trump and co get so many votes. They have a zombie army out there.
Fox used to actually a sort of news division, but even that was too much for them, so it got whittled down; Shep Smith and Chris Wallace gone. They call those hosts like Ingraham and Hannity "news anchors". The whole network is built on misinformation and the intellectual inertia of conservative Americans.
So, as I said a "entertainment station ".

Have a watch.
Do you remember County clerk, election denier, Tina Peters ?
This is what is in store for Trump if he gets a non corrupt judge.
His sentencing comments..wow.
This is actual reality, not entertainment.

I am posting it because you seem to be unaware of what is actually going on.

Wow, that is phenomenal! Restores my faith in humanity.

Every word of Judge Barratt could have been addressed to Donald J. Trump. Hopefully not too long till he too faces a similarly devastating day of truth telling.

At last they are saying it like it is. Him insanely going on about Kamala d McDonalds, him saying the response to Hurricane Helene wa s the worst in history whereas it was the opposite. Total raving lunatic. I guess the Jan 6th Doc release is getting to himšŸ¤£

And his FEMA lies..all he has is ā€˜Immigrants are badā€™ ..that is his whole policy platform it is getting tired, really tired.
It was the house GOP who restricted FEMA funds.

As always I'm ust after even handedness from moderators.

I post a clip to a Congressional hearing and get told its a conspiracy theory but another poster posts an obviously fake tweet to a screenshot and its not questioned.

Also the same poster has said he thinks Trump's assassination attempts are fake, right here on SRP. If that isnt a conspiracy theory I dont know what is.
Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back