Kane Cornes - Flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Oldmangrumpy

Senior List
Sep 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Saw footage of him in the Andy Maher meltdown (which I loved šŸ¤£)
He was more upset because we continue to show him up.
The guy is a clickbait merchant, I refuse to read or listen to SEN when he comes on due to his shit stirring, worse than ol negative Nancy Caro šŸ¤®

Just be ready when we do lose a final because he will be in full on boots and all.

Needs to be careful smashing an institution of such prestigious history all the time I think, karma bites hard.

No, he is not a flog.

He is the flog of all flogs. An uber-flog. King of the flogs.

He smarmy, readily smackable countenance calls to mind an arse, appropriate given the undiluted fecula which are his only productive output.

When I hear his voice, I wish for a pony apocalypse to end the human race quckly. Why do we deserve to live? We produced THAT!

Kane, this is how I feel about you. Your horse. meant with love.

FJ6N3bPaQAAUnQj.jpg

Can I say something, heā€™s a flog I know he hates us but Iā€™m glad he exists. Heā€™s a bit like Kohli for me, hate him but enjoy him.

Reckon heā€™s been the backfire king for many years so the fact he hates us and gets things wrong helps ;)

Can I say something, heā€™s a flog I know he hates us but Iā€™m glad he exists. Heā€™s a bit like Kohli for me, hate him but enjoy him.

Reckon heā€™s been the backfire king for many years so the fact he hates us and gets things wrong helps ;)
He makes his living hiding behind his professional protecting whilst publicly attacking people who have no possible way fighting back.

There is NO justification for his professional existance.

Great point regarding saying shit without comeback.
Gave Holland the bird after they got up, got smash In a team meeting for it
his brother was a bigger flog, but it rubbed of well on the minnow.

He is annoying but will keep his job because of what we are doing now šŸ¤£
Letā€™s keep hating and hope he goes c**t up when we win the flag šŸ˜†

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kaneo can't help it, he was born like this. He's just doing to the footy public what he did out on the field....getting folks annoyed by his BS to make us unable to see the BS for what it is......BS.

Lou Richards started the cheeky, stirring commentator schtick.....Kaneo is only trying in his own pathetic ways...to emulate it.

From time to time....he should be flogged.

No, he is not a flog.

He is the flog of all flogs. An uber-flog. King of the flogs.

He smarmy, readily smackable countenance calls to mind an arse, appropriate given the undiluted fecula which are his only productive output.

When I hear his voice, I wish for a pony apocalypse to end the human race quckly. Why do we deserve to live? We produced THAT!

Kane, this is how I feel about you. Your horse. meant with love.

View attachment 1491887
More of a flog than his old man? They are cut from the same cloth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane Cornes - Flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back