Kane Johnson - Worst Captain in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Leads a club so devoid of talent, even when they finish last, they only get pick 2.

Delists players at the B&F without actually telling them first.

Was a passenger with Adelaide's premiership win.

Has done sweet FA in his time at Richmond, despite drawing a hige salary, much like the coach.

Safe to say, he's the worst skipper in the league. :thumbsu:

Leads a club so devoid of talent, even when they finish last, they only get pick 2.

Has done sweet FA in his time at Richmond, despite drawing a hige salary, much like the coach.

Waited till Vandenburg retired to post this did you :rolleyes:

Tagging Robert Harvey in a GF is hardly what I would consider a passanger

Try getting at least some of the facts straight

But then again, you're a lying insecure twerp.

lolik2.gif

Kane Johnson is a Dual Premiership midfielder.

He is highly respected by the players and they actually voted him to be their captain - he's a great captain but now an average player.

Pretty happy that Richie V left the hawks aren't you?

Appalling what to treat a great servant of the HFC:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hotflog it took you 10 posts before you came out with that dribble, im disapointed in you, your obsession should mean you respond to a Hawk taunting within 2-3 posts maximum, lift your game

I have never taunted tassie hawks - ever. :thumbsdown:

I just call it as i see it

I have never taunted tassie hawks - ever. :thumbsdown:

I just call it as i see it

dude, you misunderstand me, i agree you cant call it taunting, taunting would be cutting and harmful to us 'tassie' Hawks supporters

Im with you brother, its not taunting, a better word would be jealousy or obsession

Anyway cheers brother, keep up your obsession, love keeping the Hawks in the headlines

Ahem I don't know why I would bother with a serious response to bay 13 but Johnson has heart and is a hard worker just so happens his skills aren't up to standard.
He still commands a spot in the side and he still leads the club well, just should give the ball off when possible

Ahem I don't know why I would bother with a serious response to bay 13 but Johnson has heart and is a hard worker just so happens his skills aren't up to standard.
He still commands a spot in the side and he still leads the club well, just should give the ball off when possible

So it's OK for Kane Johnson but not OK for Ritchie Vandenberg?

What do you mean?

He lead his side to the finals this season....

quit while you're ahead u joke, KJs credits are as long as your arm, premeirship star, All Australian, B&F winner...wobbly legs vanders is famous for..???? having his mum still watch him every saturday:eek:...you've removed any doubt I ever had about turds from Frankston:p

Tagging Robert Harvey in a GF is hardly what I would consider a passanger.

Harvey got 36 touches and a goal that day.

But I agree. Silly thread. Johnson is a very good, skilful player. Any criticism of his ability or leadership is rather unfair given he was B&F in 2006 and still did OK despite everything falling down around his ears this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane Johnson - Worst Captain in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back