Kane out for Six

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 16, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
RICHMOND
What a shocking week for injuries. My Tiges lost our gun in the making onballer in Rodan for the season and i read that Kane, who i think is going to be a very good player, who was very impressive against the Saints, has a slight break in his ankle and will miss up to 6 weeks. Terrible weekend injury-wise. Here's hoping for no more injuries from here on end.

Go Tiges!!!

Yea bad news indeed for both Kane and for the club. Crying out for an 'outside' player with decent finishing and I suppose this sets him back in trying to lay claim to that spot. Good thing (if there is a 'good thing' in this) is that at least they've made the diagnosis straight off instead of like Doug Scott last season. New medico's earning their money already!

Still six weeks better than a season from our perspective so, best to Rodan in his recovery, always shocking to hear when anyone does the dreaded knee.
:( Regardless of team allegiance from my pov, it's to big an injury not to feel for the bloke.

Grendel said:
Yea bad news indeed for both Kane and for the club. Crying out for an 'outside' player with decent finishing and I suppose this sets him back in trying to lay claim to that spot.

Indeed.

I've never been overly enamoured of Kane, but I certainly liked the look of him against the Saints last weekend.

As such, I had him pencilled-in for a HFF position, given his pace and endeavour. Genuine liveliness out of half-forward was clearly lacking last season although, that's not saying a lot, given most things seemed to be lacking :(

tigertRANCE said:
and i read that Kane, who i think is going to be a very good player

Hahahahahahahahahaha, that was my laughter for this evening. Ben Kane should be delisted. Unfortunate that he is injured, because i never like to see injuries on anyone, but face it, he is ordinary....

Nightwolf_69 said:
Hahahahahahahahahaha, that was my laughter for this evening. Ben Kane should be delisted. Unfortunate that he is injured, because i never like to see injuries on anyone, but face it, he is ordinary....

Probably the greatest post you have ever made, agreed on every aspect except the pasrt where you said he is ordinary the guy is nothing more than 80k more on our salary cap.

Would rather give 80k to that homeless guy i see every morning at Spencer Street station claiming his a pirate than seeing Ben Kane run out in the Brown and Gold.

cheers

tige19 said:
Probably the greatest post you have ever made, agreed on every aspect except the pasrt where you said he is ordinary the guy is nothing more than 80k more on our salary cap.

Would rather give 80k to that homeless guy i see every morning at Spencer Street station claiming his a pirate than seeing Ben Kane run out in the Brown and Gold.

cheers
Along with Ries,Greene and the king of the lot......Clarke!! Goats,each and everyone of them

runmachine said:
Along with Ries,Greene and the king of the lot......Clarke!! Goats,each and everyone of them
Before you start sharing your favourite cabrito recipes with us, let's see if Ries, Greene, and especially Clarke prove themselves to be bucks or wethers under AC this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back