Kangaroo Hospitalised?

Remove this Banner Ad

Shinboners said:
I don't know what would be funnier - seeing Tredrea knocked out or watching all the Port Adelaide players running to Brown to give him a pat on the back.

Shinners, you just consistently deliver... and that's why you'll always be in my starting 18...

Shinboners said:
I don't know what would be funnier - seeing Tredrea knocked out or watching all the Port Adelaide players running to Brown to give him a pat on the back.

Hope Cochrane isn't plaing. He doesn't deserve to witness such violence.

Not happy at all about this.. Chad deserves some luck, not Leigh Brown putting him in hospital. Hope Chad is alright and can play for Port next week (if not this week) 13 marks, 3 goals.. :mad::(

Brown better show that physicality against Port.

Go Roos

NorthBhoy said:
Ahm Browny, do you reckon you could turn your aggression towards those ****s in Teal before knocking the bejesus out of a kid who has spent half his time at the footy on crutches etc etc?
HEAR HEAR...HEAR BLOODY HEAR!!!!!!!!!!
It would be good to see him approach the opposition in the same manner as opposed to trailing them 5 metres behind every bloody week.Another reason to hate him.Not just any kid either,fairdinkum I don't know who's more jinxed,Jones because of his constant injuries or Brown because of his constant annoyances

Remove this Banner Ad

Kangaroo Hospitalised?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back