• Relocate

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Merge

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

BomberAUS said:
I don't think we will get a chance to.

Have you happened to notice that both the Bulldogs and Melbourne are in worse financial shape than the Roos? Take a look at something to do with football idiot, and BTW get a team with more than 5 decent players and you might string a few wins together for once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Kangas and their fair weathered fans want to keep living the illusion that they will survive in Melbourne, spurred on by the grandeur of their mediocre tradition overcoming the AFL's plans for the clubs prosperity and long term existence, then let them. I just can't wait to see them crying in 10-15-20 years time when the North Melbourne franchise is no more, because these fools never woke up to face the cold hard facts.

The Roos will never, ever be able to compete in the Melbourne market fighting giants like Collingwood, Essendon, Carlton and Richmond. They are at the bottom of the pecking order, and will remain there even under the guidance of James Brayshaw's new 'plan', which will succeed only in keeping them afloat for a while. They won premierships in the 1990's and what help was that, and for how long?

You just made the biggest mistake of your lives North Melbourne. A short term loss (relocating) for a long term gain (surviving and prospering). Not the opposite. You are happy now and wallowing in joy, over the fact you think you just beat the big bad wolf (AFL), but in fact, all they were doing was trying to help.

I really don't care what happens to them now.

If the Kangas and their fair weathered fans want to keep living the illusion that they will survive in Melbourne, spurred on by the grandeur of their mediocre tradition overcoming the AFL's plans for the clubs prosperity and long term existence, then let them. I just can't wait to see them crying in 10-15-20 years time when the North Melbourne franchise is no more, because these fools never woke up to face the cold hard facts.

The Roos will never, ever be able to compete in the Melbourne market fighting giants like Collingwood, Essendon, Carlton and Richmond. They are at the bottom of the pecking order, and will remain there even under the guidance of James Brayshaw's new 'plan', which will succeed only in keeping them afloat for a while. They won premierships in the 1990's and what help was that, and for how long?

You just made the biggest mistake of your lives North Melbourne. A short term loss (relocating) for a long term gain (surviving and prospering). Not the opposite. You are happy now and wallowing in joy, over the fact you think you just beat the big bad wolf (AFL), but in fact, all they were doing was trying to help.

I really don't care what happens to them now.

How can you call us mediocre. It wasnt us who recently broke a 43 year Premiership drought.

North Melbourne deserve to be in the AFL more than Geelong does and your only still in the comp because of North Melbourne. It would be nice to go back in time and maybe get the club to change its mind so we wouldnt have to put up with the handbag carrying hicks from Sleepy Hollow.

Maybe Geelong should have moved when you were in 10 million dollars worth of debt.

be North Melbourne has my vote.

shouldn't this be on bay13?

Why would it be on bay 13? This topic was posted following the Kangaroos attracting a crowd of 20k to a home final after finishing 5th.

DarwinRoo said:
How can you call us mediocre. It wasnt us who recently broke a 43 year Premiership drought.

4 flags in 73 years, most spoons in the league after St Kilda?

Remove this Banner Ad

Kangaroos

Back