Teams Kansas City Chiefs - War Paint

Remove this Banner Ad

This seems to be the new stat to throw around without context.
Also pretty sure it's wrong, last time it was reported it was 17.
He's had 8 that were "free plays" where you draw them offsides and take a shot knowing you got them to jump. Looks a lot better when some context is provided, even better when it's only like 5 that were due to pass interference.

It's a nonsense stat

just to emphasise my point that this crap that gets thrown around is just shit discussion.

Read through the below thread.

Any chance we can have an easier win.

Still playing ordinary but are 3-0.

Not sure what is going on with TK

It's a good sign, surely, to be playing well below your best and still defeating two of your prime rivals. I'm still confident about the threepeat.

Any chance we can have an easier win.

Still playing ordinary but are 3-0.

Not sure what is going on with TK

There were some positive signs of them getting it together, once again it's just mistakes that are killing drives.
Worthy misreading the coverage and stopping the route on the final drive meant they had to rely on the defence.

Mahomes is playing poorly.
I reckon Hollywood was a monster part of the offensive plan for this year, losing him is undersold I feel.

Kelce has slowed down, but I also feel they are being super deliberate of when they use him. He's getting open on routes and they aren't throwing it to him, they showed when they want him to get the ball he can on that 2nd half drive.
Rice is also running the routes they typically run with Travis.

Not sure how to add a Tweet so…

Great comment by Arrowhead Addict co host Patrick Allen

“The Chiefs have lost Hollywood & Pacheco, have a backfield consisting of a guy cut by the Broncos after the preseason, and an UFA that they list as a FB, a rookie starting WR, had to bench their rookie LT, Kelce hasn't gotten going and Mahomes has been sloppy.

They're also 3-0.”

That play was the single worst of Mahomes career.

Throws an awful interception, then throws himself into a scrum and blows out his WR1s knee for the year.
Has won 3 superbowls with incredible play, may have cost himself one with that.

They will need to bring in another receiver, the room cannot function with worthy and Kelce and that's it.

It worked (barely) last year because Rice was someone you could feed and you had a decent run game.
Worthy is not a possession receiver, Kelce is a year older and the running back room is an undrafted rookie, Kareem Hunt off the street and 3rd team Perine.

If you can get to playoffs I guess the chance is you get Hollywood with no tape on him for opponents and Pacheco should be back healthy by then.
But the margin for error is so thin.

He also needs to fix his play, one of the worst QBs in the league formwise at the moment. Short hopping balls to open guys, missing open guys, numerous turnovers bailing into pressure from clean pockets causing holding penalties and missing wide open guys because he's not going through his reads.

Adam Schefter suggested today that Brown was done for the season.

Need to put both in IR and trade in two new WR. Moore Mercole and Juju are not the answer

CEH is due back this week. I am an unashamed fan.

I don’t need QB1 at his peak round one but he needs to be on the improve but has shown little signs of any improvement so far. TK was a little better today.

4-0, take that but geez the troops are falling.

Adam Schefter suggested today that Brown was done for the season.

Need to put both in IR and trade in two new WR. Moore Mercole and Juju are not the answer

CEH is due back this week. I am an unashamed fan.

I don’t need QB1 at his peak round one but he needs to be on the improve but has shown little signs of any improvement so far. TK was a little better today.

4-0, take that but geez the troops are falling.

Hollywood will miss regular season but from the beat reporters for KC he can be back for playoffs.
Hollywood also did a twitch stream and thinks he can get back for playoffs so they won't rule him out for the year

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Kansas City Chiefs - War Paint

Remove this Banner Ad

Back