Jul 25, 2019
Logopolis
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
95cn3t.jpg

Suck it up Catters. Enjoy one of our discards/crap exers

Those brown paper bags are quite active at Geelong again :)

He is a terrible, injury prone hack.

Carlton win simply by getting him off our list

Had some bad luck with injuries but he generally is one of the most soft, conditional and lazy players that I have ever had the displeasure to play for my club.

Absolutely buzzing he is gone, bit flabbergasted why Geelong picked him to be honest.

There is no Steggles redemption arc with this spud

I swear, if they manage to get him fit and firing…

Good luck to them if they (not holding my breath on that btw)

I don't want to sound bitter or jilted, but J-Mart is a pea heart, not convinced Geelong can squeeze that squib quality out of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before Geelong:

[insert Jack Martin being sad at playing for the disappointing Blooze here]

Just like Brett Spinks, Jason Mooney, Mitchell White, Justin Murphy lol

Hey, Jase convinced his brother Cam to come down to the Cattery and Cam did some good footy for us!! Maybe 2022 Premiership defender Sam De Koning can convince his brother to come down too at some point? TDK would do amazing things to our system :thumbsu:

How’s that working out with you and Orazio? 🤭
Hey, Jase convinced his brother Cam to come down to the Cattery and Cam did some good footy for us!! Maybe 2022 Premiership defender Sam De Koning can convince his brother to come down too at some point? TDK would do amazing things to our system :thumbsu:

Sam De Koning is headed to Carlton if we can't get Dan Houston.

If Jack Martin plays more than 50 games for Geelong, I will personally visit Springvale McDonald and get a friend of mine to film a Triggering Tiger style meltdown there and up load it to the Bay.

That's a money back Elmer guarantee.

Mods or obsessed long memory flogs can screenshot/bookmark this post.

Handy backup small forward. We got him fit but it’s taking us longer to de-Essington him than we first thought.

Thanks for your concern. 👍
The irony being when he wasn’t injured he was good for us. And when not injured for you he is :poo:

The irony being when he wasn’t injured he was good for us. And when not injured for you he is :poo:

He was a free hit and didn't cost us any draft capital. Although yes not a great signining in hindsight, bit self indulgent from Vossy imo

He is a terrible, injury prone hack.

Carlton win simply by getting him off our list

Had some bad luck with injuries but he generally is one of the most soft, conditional and lazy players that I have ever had the displeasure to play for my club.

Absolutely buzzing he is gone, bit flabbergasted why Geelong picked him to be honest.

There is no Steggles redemption arc with this spud
Can't see this backfiring at all...

If Jack Martin plays more than 50 games for Geelong, I will personally visit Springvale McDonald and get a friend of mine to film a @Triggering Tiger style meltdown there and up load it to the Bay.
Jack has played 54 games for Carlton over five seasons. He'll be an absolute bargain if Geelong can get that many out of him (and he lasts that long).

Last edited:
He was a different player back then. Not sure what Poort did to him.

So what you’re saying is, as his injuries started accumulating and worsening, it made it harder for him to play at his best?

Please, tell me me, oh great oracle!

Remove this Banner Ad

#Karma4BillySmeldtsAndMickMansfield Geebong sign Jack Fartin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back