#Karma4BillySmeldtsAndMickMansfield Geebong sign Jack Fartin

Remove this Banner Ad

If Jack Martin plays more than 50 games for Geelong, I will personally visit Springvale McDonald and get a friend of mine to film a Triggering Tiger style meltdown there and up load it to the Bay.

That's a money back Elmer guarantee.

Mods or obsessed long memory flogs can screenshot/bookmark this post.
That's it I've had it with your constant tagging and Springvale maccas melt obsessions because you're utterly bored and looking for shifights with someone so you choose me most of the time, you seriously act like a brainless 7 year old kid mate. Congratulations you're on my ignore list never to be removed from now that I promise you I'm done with you manchild.

That's it I've had it with your constant tagging and Springvale maccas melt obsessions because you're utterly bored and looking for shifights with someone so you choose me most of the time, you seriously act like a brainless 7 year old kid mate. Congratulations you're on my ignore list never to be removed from now that I promise you I'm done with you manchild.

I don't even tag or mention you mostly in my Springvale McDonalds posts, you should look on it as a badge of honour, empower yourself lol, It's iconic bay legend stuff, all I am known for is leaving the semi final early last season.

But between KFC Boy MK II, unable to change a tyre, Glubber Lang and now Springvale McDonalds.

I don't mean to tease you, as a Bay Disciple I am so jealous of you.

Not even Sooz has racked up so many individual memorable moments in her chequered BF history.

nuclear explosion GIF

Jeesus enough to melt, let's say, a tyre with this post.

Remove this Banner Ad

#Karma4BillySmeldtsAndMickMansfield Geebong sign Jack Fartin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back