Katherine District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

moose

Debutant
Aug 26, 2005
Other Teams
Fitzroy
was wondering if anyone has any association with the Kirby's Agents footy club. I played a couple of seasons with them in the early 90's and was hoping to touch base.

Winners Only said:
I played and coached Kirby Agents between 94 - 98.

I played in 90\91 and 91\92 and a bloke called Steve Buderick from South Aussie was coach. He got injured and I ended up captaining both the Agents and the rep. side . Many funny stories

I played in Kirbies first premiership and started Katherine South also coached the Katherine Interleague team.

Two division in the KDFL at the moment.
Plenty of talent around the traps and with HAWTHORN signing on in foster partnership hopefully we will see some of the talent head down south.

That's true C24, but the buzz around K Town at the moment is some of the talent making its way north. Big rumours surrounding a former SANFL and regional Victorian leagues journeyman, an in-and-under type who has lobbed into town.

He's a chance to be tearing it up in Darwin through the Wet, before leading the Kannons to a revenge premiership in 2010...

You heard it here first...

If anyone is planning on travelling to the UK, the West London Wildcats need you!
We are the largest and most successful club in London, and quite probably outside of Australia. We field three teams across three divisions, catering for a range of abilities. In recent times we have been incredibly successful. In the premiership division we have won the last 6 flags in a row, and in the conference, we have won 9 out of the last 10!
Becoming a Wildcat offers many benefits including discounted travel, cheap drinks etc through our many sponsors. Plus it gives you the opportunity to meet like-minded people from all across the globe and have a kick of the footy!
wildcatsfc.co.uk
or e-mail
wildcatsrecruiting@yahoo.com

Hi, I'm hoping someone out there can assist and possibility point me in the right direction. I'm alligned with a club in the Southern Football League in Melbourne and we are looking to turn a club in turmoil into a prosperous, professional, vibrant and enthusastic club for season 2011. We would like to provide a young player with an opportunity to play Senior Football in Melbourne. We would provide the player with a job, accomodation and a return airfare. We are looking to recruit several players aged 18/19 so we would be looking to secure someone of a similar age.
Would appreciate any advice on this matter or any suggestions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Katherine District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back