Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone having trouble with kayo today? Its workong on my phone but not on a browser. I get the dreaded spinning hubbl logo
Keep complaining

I've been offered a free hubbl thing

Does anyone have a VPN that regularly works with kayo? Going overseas for a few weeks and would like to keep using it :D
NORD VPN worked for me in 2022.

Apparently Kayo has a work around now which detects VPN’s.

Tbh I just bought a WatchAFL pass for 30 days. It cost me $49 and I could watch all AFL content and download games to watch offline for flights.

NORD VPN worked for me in 2022.

Apparently Kayo has a work around now which detects VPN’s.

Tbh I just bought a WatchAFL pass for 30 days. It cost me $49 and I could watch all AFL content and download games to watch offline for flights.

Yeah mainly I want to watch F1 and motogp :laughv1:

Yeah mainly I want to watch F1 and motogp :laughv1:
NORD should work

VPN’s work eventually, regardless of apps trying to pick up on them.

I hate how Kayo is protecting its IP by not allowing screen shots and phone recording.
AFL needs to get out of bed with them.

Streaming Kayo sometimes is like driving in the rain and the windscreen wipers don't work. Visibility poor

i've found the quality of the stream is appalling on chrome browser, to the point where the viewability is impossible

apple tv not much better

the only reliable live game streaming version for me has been telstra tv; ironically it has been 'retired' and is being replaced by fetch, which i have very little faith in...i don't think it even has kayo as a downloadable app version as yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Back