Kayo

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah i can do straight hdmi from laptop to tv with foxtel go, but everything i read says you can cast foxtel go from iPhone or iPad with a multiroom account.

I have multi-room and was chrome casting the cricket at work yesterday, no issues at all

Ok wonder if it’s the app difference, i was trying to use an iPad.

Your dog looks like mine too!

i have tried on a samsung tablet and it worked fine, might try it on a ipad at work and see what happens

they are a good looking dog

Is Sky Racing 1 on Kayo?

With Kodi and Stremio I am close to qutting Foxtel altogther, (already dropped from $100 to $40 package) however we still enjoy a day on the punt every now and then.

Is Sky Racing 1 on Kayo?

With Kodi and Stremio I am close to qutting Foxtel altogther, (already dropped from $100 to $40 package) however we still enjoy a day on the punt every now and then.
nope, not on it

Been watching a bit of the AFLW through Firefox...anyone else reckon the colours look a little washed out?

I'm hoping it's just the broadcaster taking the cheaper equipment to these suburban grounds.

Also, it's annoying how you have to re-start the stream whenever it crashes and select "from start" then move to the point in the timeline you were up to, all the while fighting the website's desire to take you back to the beginning repeatedly. They need a resume function.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm enjoying kayo on my samsung s9, and looking to get it on my Panasonic tv. Will apple tv work without an iphone? I'm not super keen on the chromecast or telstra tv

Tech doofus question here - is there any way to add new apps (like Kayo) to a first generation Apple TV?

Nope, the only apps on the original Apple TV devices are ones that are included with the firmware. unless Apple were to include it in a future firmware update (which I doubt) then the only option would be buying one of the more expensive later gen Apple TV devices that allow you install apps on it.

Last edited:
Nope, the only apps on the original Apple TV devices are ones that are included with the firmware. unless Apple were to include it in a future firmware update (which I doubt) then the only option would be buying one of the more expensive later gen Apple TV devices that allow you install apps on it.

Bugger, thought so. Thanks, relapse.

Kayo is great. Love it so far but the real test will be when the footy starts. Not sure if the quantity of people streaming will reduce the quality or download speed

For those wanting to stay with Foxtel, but much cheaper, I just organized to get on to one of their "new customer" plans.

$58 a month for HD, Basic, Drama and Sports. We were paying $88.

Did it over the phone and said to them if they don't give me that deal, as they are offering it to new sign ups, can you cancel my Foxtel and I will just get Kayo and keep Stan and Netflix.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

For those wanting to stay with Foxtel, but much cheaper, I just organized to get on to one of their "new customer" plans.

$58 a month for HD, Basic, Drama and Sports. We were paying $88.

Did it over the phone and said to them if they don't give me that deal, as they are offering it to new sign ups, can you cancel my Foxtel and I will just get Kayo and keep Stan and Netflix.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I got a call from Foxtel (they called me!) offering Sports + HD for $39 per month. Of course I took it. I also have a 4K capable TV and box plus from what I've seen the broadcast quality is still better than Kayo even at 1080p so it was a no brainier to accept

I got a call from Foxtel (they called me!) offering Sports + HD for $39 per month. Of course I took it. I also have a 4K capable TV and box plus from what I've seen the broadcast quality is still better than Kayo even at 1080p so it was a no brainier to accept
By cable or Sattelite? .....is that an offer anyone can phone up about?

Remove this Banner Ad

Kayo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back