KDFL - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP ur EFFing sooking.. no umpire son rule at the Mainland u whinging prick:thumbsdown:. For mine it was a good game played in good spirit. And a good result for both teams. Also the league Pres was standing at least 100 metres away so how could he hav any invovlement:confused: U say all Involved it was ur player/supporter that was havin a go at the neutral umpire, not the supposedly father of one of the Stanhope footballers:thumbsdown: So as Kings said get ur FACTS straight.

Chitta was right next to the players race buddy. Yes, I did say "all involved were piss poor", which is meant to encompass some Murch supporters that were carrying on. I'm quite aware of where the Murch people went wrong and am quite comfortable having an open, un-biased conversation with you - I don't think that makes me a whinging prick. I thought the whole situation was a very ordinary end to a good game.

Sat back and watched the 3rds game from start to finish. Both umpires are accreditated, the older fella of the two I haven't seen before and the other lives in Stanhope and has a last name the same as one of the players in the the 3rds so of course that would be where the Murchison people jumped to conclusions saying he had a son playing. Wrong.
The game was a pretty good standard with Murchison looking the better side but Stanhope hung in the contest and came home with a wet sail, helped by some undisciplined acts by Murch players and some umpiring that was to the letter of the law with no backchat taken.
I can certainly see where the Murch players and supporters got frustrated as the umpire has umpired a few 3rds and reserves games involving Stanhope over his time and has sent many a Stanhope player off and paid a fair few 100m penalties against us.
Over time the Coaches of our side have made our players well aware that any backchat wont be tolerated and MOST players adapt accordingly.
The young Murch boys should have realised after the 1st 50 and subsequent 100 that this umpire would not take any backchat whatsoever and that if you did open your mouth and show disrespect to the official then you and your side would be penalised.
So, Yes I agree it can be an advantage for any sides to have an umpire from your town as you know what your going to get before the first bounce and have time to adapt.

Young Milne was a very good player on the day but he was one player who was very undisciplined especially when the game got close, from the reaction of the clubs supporters I can see where he has got his attitude and lack of respect to officials from.
Sorry to single him out but he looks like a kid with real talent that can go places and if he pulls his head in it will only help him, ( hopefully some sane people had a quiet word to him after the game, believe his old man even talked to the umpire in question and didnt have any problems with the way he dealt with the game)

The biggest two problems I found where both after the game when supporters of Murchison berated the officials as they went off, the umpire in question walked straight into the umpires rooms and didnt engage with the crowd. The other umpire who should hang up the boots was in the end just as much to blame as the Murch supporters as he helped incite the crowd by urging them on to abuse him and then even confronted one Murchison supporter and gave him a push in the chest, very ordinary scenes after an underage football game.
The Stanhope players and some supporters weren't angels either, whilst this was happening they were cheering and clapping well done Stanhope as they thought at this stage they had won the game, this didnt help diffuse the situation either.
When we have 40-50 year olds acting like that after an underage football game you dont have to wonder and ask why some teenagers of today are growing up with little respect for their elders.
Hopefully there will be some cool heads and leaders of both clubs who have a word to those involved and make sure they pull their heads in, and the Murch boys are undefeated so they will be playing finals where they will get senior umpires who like Saturday won't tolerate 14 to 18 yr olds showing them any disrespect. Adapt and play footy, I did get told many moons ago that the umpire won't change his decision!!

I understand and agree with your opinion on officials RE: backchat. I also agree that a few Murch people went overboard. I also can say, that having been at Murch for 3 years, at no stage have our Thirds been undisciplined as Pete Milne is dead against it and always has control. Also, in the 3 years I have been there, i have not seen our crowd react the way they did to an umpire coming off the ground. I think the umpiring was terribly scewed.
Anyway, our boys may have needed a loss or the subsequent draw the help "pull their heads in"..

To those that have replied to my first post with haste and anger, take a leaf out of Hank's book and try responding with some actual sense, instead of your typical, defensive - sooky - the worlds against us- Stanhope replies.

Chitta was right next to the players race buddy. Yes, I did say "all involved were piss poor", which is meant to encompass some Murch supporters that were carrying on. I'm quite aware of where the Murch people went wrong and am quite comfortable having an open, un-biased conversation with you - I don't think that makes me a whinging prick. I thought the whole situation was a very ordinary end to a good game.

Im not sure how Chitta could be in 2 places at the one time, as when all of this unfolded I was talkin to Chit in front of the Cricket rooms.:confused:

Im not sure how Chitta could be in 2 places at the one time, as when all of this unfolded I was talkin to Chit in front of the Cricket rooms.:confused:

Fair enough, thought I saw him closer than that. I reckon he might have heard the comotion though?

Who gives a shit really, I don't want to flog a dead horse over it, let's hope it doesn't happen again (any of it) - for the game/league/kids sake.

Fair enough, thought I saw him closer than that. I reckon he might have heard the comotion though?

Who gives a shit really, I don't want to flog a dead horse over it, let's hope it doesn't happen again (any of it) - for the game/league/kids sake.

He heard the comotion as did I but we had no idea what went on until we walked over and asked.
But yes lets move on Shit happens....

He heard the comotion as did I but we had no idea what went on until we walked over and asked.
But yes lets move on Shit happens....

Have been watchin all this unfold, find it most interesting that everyone is pointing the fingers at the kids and umpires - what the he'll were the coaches doing? Aren't they the leaders and mentors of these kids? Aren't they supposed to lead by example? Got me wondering what they were doing while all this hoo-haa was going on!

At the end of the day , if you have been around footy for any length of time , you will have felt screwed by the umps at some stage . How you react is a question of your character . We are 8 weeks or so of playing the real serious stuff lets not put any sheep stations on the line in mid june .

Well said hank. I also was at the game too and seen first hand what happened, Murch thirds need to pull there heads in. But in saying that what about the game last weeks game against naggas this so called umpire gave thirteen 50m againt Naggas for so called back chat, But when shanhope did it the ball was thrown up.:eek:

I played in this game against Naggas in the two's and I have never been apart of a game with so many 50m given away, but in saying this every 50m was granted. He copped abbuse from Nagggas bench, 50m, the scoreboard attendent, 50m, not giving the ball back on the full after a free kick, 50m, then sooking about that as well and even the a bloke who come on the ground and called him c*#t when one of thier players got cleaned up in a fair contest which a yellow card got pulled and a player got wrongfully sent off but someone had to cop it. I was embarrased for the Nagga's players how they conducted themselves on their home deck and in a public place, some players were screaming and swearing at the ump from well over 100m away for all to hear, very ordinary behaviour indeed.

Ok then....Let's move forwards shall we:thumbsu:

Heading quite quickly towards the business end...let's have some predictions on what's coming, and opinions on what's passed.

Final 5:
Premiers:
McNamara:
Rookie:

Biggest surprise:
Biggest disappointment:
Headline we'd like to see:
Headline we won't see:
In 2011...

One Murch boy could have been given a red card on 3 occassions and ended up with a yellow but the game was still under control and was a good game of footy.One coach,Stanhope did go in and try to diffuse the situation of a parent verbally abusing and threatening an umpire.We all know the name of the Murchison adult and with a performance like that just ban him from matches.Be interesting if League or Murchison have the balls to tell him a repeat performance and you are out.Dont blame the kids,umpires or coaches for the behavior of an adult spectator

On another note regarding juniors i noticed Violet Town forfiet the thirds on the weekend. Is this just a one off thing(injuries,unavaliabilities) or is there a real shortage in the area for junior players.Seems to me this is only going to be made worse if as they said they were hoping too Longwood start pushing for under 18's also ? Are other clubs finding it harder and harder to put junior sides on the park at the minute.

On another note regarding juniors i noticed Violet Town forfiet the thirds on the weekend. Is this just a one off thing(injuries,unavaliabilities) or is there a real shortage in the area for junior players.Seems to me this is only going to be made worse if as they said they were hoping too Longwood start pushing for under 18's also ? Are other clubs finding it harder and harder to put junior sides on the park at the minute.

Must be time for the KDFL to start thinking seriously about Fourths (Under 14s). Look at the PDFL and MFL systems if you need proof of it working.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sat back and watched the 3rds game from start to finish. Both umpires are accreditated, the older fella of the two I haven't seen before and the other lives in Stanhope and has a last name the same as one of the players in the the 3rds so of course that would be where the Murchison people jumped to conclusions saying he had a son playing. Wrong.
The game was a pretty good standard with Murchison looking the better side but Stanhope hung in the contest and came home with a wet sail, helped by some undisciplined acts by Murch players and some umpiring that was to the letter of the law with no backchat taken.
I can certainly see where the Murch players and supporters got frustrated as the umpire has umpired a few 3rds and reserves games involving Stanhope over his time and has sent many a Stanhope player off and paid a fair few 100m penalties against us.
Over time the Coaches of our side have made our players well aware that any backchat wont be tolerated and MOST players adapt accordingly.
The young Murch boys should have realised after the 1st 50 and subsequent 100 that this umpire would not take any backchat whatsoever and that if you did open your mouth and show disrespect to the official then you and your side would be penalised.
So, Yes I agree it can be an advantage for any sides to have an umpire from your town as you know what your going to get before the first bounce and have time to adapt.

Young Milne was a very good player on the day but he was one player who was very undisciplined especially when the game got close, from the reaction of the clubs supporters I can see where he has got his attitude and lack of respect to officials from.
Sorry to single him out but he looks like a kid with real talent that can go places and if he pulls his head in it will only help him, ( hopefully some sane people had a quiet word to him after the game, believe his old man even talked to the umpire in question and didnt have any problems with the way he dealt with the game)

The biggest two problems I found where both after the game when supporters of Murchison berated the officials as they went off, the umpire in question walked straight into the umpires rooms and didnt engage with the crowd. The other umpire who should hang up the boots was in the end just as much to blame as the Murch supporters as he helped incite the crowd by urging them on to abuse him and then even confronted one Murchison supporter and gave him a push in the chest, very ordinary scenes after an underage football game.
The Stanhope players and some supporters weren't angels either, whilst this was happening they were cheering and clapping well done Stanhope as they thought at this stage they had won the game, this didnt help diffuse the situation either.
When we have 40-50 year olds acting like that after an underage football game you dont have to wonder and ask why some teenagers of today are growing up with little respect for their elders.
Hopefully there will be some cool heads and leaders of both clubs who have a word to those involved and make sure they pull their heads in, and the Murch boys are undefeated so they will be playing finals where they will get senior umpires who like Saturday won't tolerate 14 to 18 yr olds showing them any disrespect. Adapt and play footy, I did get told many moons ago that the umpire won't change his decision!!

Hank, that was a pretty accurate report of the situation and I couldn't have put it better myself (as such I won't even try), and having being pretty close to it at the time, there's little here that I would disagree with.

Anyway, as I said earlier, hopefully this will be a spur towards better outcomes for our Under 18's because they were getting ahead of themselves, and maybe something like this will get them to pull their heads in and make a charge for the premiership, because if they continue with this attitude, IT WON'T HAPPEN AND THEY WILL P!SS IT AWAY.

One Murch boy could have been given a red card on 3 occassions and ended up with a yellow but the game was still under control and was a good game of footy.One coach,Stanhope did go in and try to diffuse the situation of a parent verbally abusing and threatening an umpire.We all know the name of the Murchison adult and with a performance like that just ban him from matches.Be interesting if League or Murchison have the balls to tell him a repeat performance and you are out.Dont blame the kids,umpires or coaches for the behavior of an adult spectator

Really, I don't know how you can ban someone from entering a public space like a recreation reserve if they have paid their money at the gate or have a memebership, and I can't see how something like that can be enforced (If anyone has a practical idea, let us know), but that being said I'll wait and see what the executive do about this in the coming weeks, but knowing our executive, I'm not entirely confident that anything satisfactory will be done (I have an idea, but seeing that my opinions carry as much water around the Murchison FNC as a colander, I doubt it would be implemented).

Surely there are other things to talk about..!?

Surprise team to me would be stanhope, look to be a real contender after being spoken about as a fair bit of the pace at the start if the year, they could be the biggest threat.

Best player I've seen in the league and/or the most damaging would be Sammy laporta, I may sound bias but he is on another level.

Thought Avenel are a bit underated and could cause some trouble to the better teams and also think Murch are 3-4 players away from being a real challenger.

Comp medal could be anyones, possibly Snelson?? Haven't seen him
first hand but seems to be in the best week in week out.

Nagambie were as good as any team I've played against in recent times and would have to be favs going into September. Lanky also hard to beat.

Anyone else have thoughts?

Must be time for the KDFL to start thinking seriously about Fourths (Under 14s). Look at the PDFL and MFL systems if you need proof of it working.

I know this is a good idea, but we're having enough trouble in getting the league to implement an "away team white shorts" rule for the number of colour clashes in the KDFL (Watto still hasn't replied to my e-mail about this, it's been weeks now, Jesus I sent Bill Sykes a letter 4 weeks ago, and he sent me a reply last Friday, so what's the hold up).

I agree with you on this even if there's some clubs who'll struggle to field teams (The Under 15's Netball comp only has 7 teams and they run it successfully, even though there may only be 2-3 games every round), and it's worth while to "tip the toes in" to see who'll take the plunge.

Surely there are other things to talk about..!?

Surprise team to me would be stanhope, look to be a real contender after being spoken about as a fair bit of the pace at the start if the year, they could be the biggest threat.

Best player I've seen in the league and/or the most damaging would be Sammy laporta, I may sound bias but he is on another level.

Thought Avenel are a bit underated and could cause some trouble to the better teams and also think Murch are 3-4 players away from being a real challenger.

Comp medal could be anyones, possibly Snelson?? Haven't seen him
first hand but seems to be in the best week in week out.

Nagambie were as good as any team I've played against in recent times and would have to be favs going into September. Lanky also hard to beat.

Anyone else have thoughts?

I agree, everything that needs to be said, has been said (And I won't add to this because I've said my piece).

After seeing Stanhope, they played 1 quarter of footy against Murch, and that was enough for me to think that they have enough to suggest that the race for the flag isn't a two horse race, but a 3-4 horse race (including Lancaster), and with their new recruits, I think they'll finish 2nd & Undera will go to 3rd.

You're right about LaPorta, anyone who saw him at the Preliminary Final last year (especially in that last quarter), knows what a talented player he is, and how hard he is to shut down.

The League medal, Snelson does have a shot because he doesn't have many players to take votes away from him and being a midfielder always helps (Hodgetts from Murchison is the same, I rate him highly in a lot of ways).

Avenel aren't a bad side (they always have great young players), but there's not much that separates them from the like of Tally & Merrigum.

I think that Violet Town have pretty much sewn up 5th spot, unless they absolutely die in the arse from here on out, or Murchison cause some major upsets or builds their % up even more.

Nagambie would have to be hurting after losing against Stanhope, and it's unfortunate for Murch that we had to play them Saturday after such a loss (and getting players back for this week), as much as it was a bugger that we faced Stanhope after they came off such a great win the week before.

Lancaster are a solid team, but in my mind, I don't think that they will have enough against the likes of Nagambie, Stanhope & Undera when it matters.

Yeah fair point but can't comment as wasn't at the Nagambie game last week, can only comment on what I seen on the weekend, and what I've seen over the years with his umpiring, he used to love sending your Hoota's and Chalkie Auld's off when he used to umpire our thirds:D. Cheers.

I think you'll find this umpire in question also didn't mind giving 50m penalties against his own son for backchat!!! (When he was playing 3rds) True!! Followed by a quick backhand at home after the games for being a cheeky bugger...;):p:p:thumbsu:

Surely there are other things to talk about..!? posted by TIGE 19

Undoubtedly there are but, unlike you, most people on here live in the KDFL district and have to wear the ramifications for days or perhaps longer afterwards. Out of town money players, who miss the day to day ongoings, probably don't see this very often.

As for Cletus asking about banning someone, well the big bad government Code of Conduct requires clubs to do exactly that. Unfortunately, as per most government initiatives, the legislative balls to do so is missing. I suggest that the names of all offending persons be forwarded to the Minister, James Merlino, for a thorough spanking!

I know this is a good idea, but we're having enough trouble in getting the league to implement an "away team white shorts" rule for the number of colour clashes in the KDFL (Watto still hasn't replied to my e-mail about this, it's been weeks now, Jesus I sent Bill Sykes a letter 4 weeks ago, and he sent me a reply last Friday, so what's the hold up).

I agree with you on this even if there's some clubs who'll struggle to field teams (The Under 15's Netball comp only has 7 teams and they run it successfully, even though there may only be 2-3 games every round), and it's worth while to "tip the toes in" to see who'll take the plunge.

G’day CD and IWAF
Great way to turn the topic guys!
So if Big Footy will allow me to take a few bits of their bytes! I would like to get some discussion going on what you have raised.
The AFL’s decisions on the Baker/Johnston incidents of last weekend and penalties will become a watershed for on-field incidents that players, umpires and officials at all levels should take note.
The thread of third’s footy incidents last week in the KDFL will also find that from now on any repeats will be subject to the AFL precedents then being applied in country footy.

So my discussion on thirds footy wants to change to debate about re-organisation.

I am one of three brothers and two sisters who have played/umpired/worked for district football and netball at times over the last 45 years. That’s five people from one family for those arithmetically challenged .. and an important stat for later.

My son and daughter; as players, with my wife and I working off-field, went through the Auskick/Netty and Wangaratta Junior Leagues through the Nineties.
My son still plays football while my daughter is in business in Melbourne.

The Wang Junior footy had a senior level of under 17.1/2 at 1 January. Played Saturday afternoon, which precluded supporters attending Club football. Some players DROVE to JUNIOR Football after 1 July as they had turned 18 .. most parents dropped their sons off for some country supporter to look after them!! (Re-read slowly!!)
It was obvious for those not in the clique that this “Junior” competition of over 70 years had become an elitist breeding ground for Wang Magpies and Wang Rovers of the O&M .. with no regard to developing all players.. and disregard for development for O&K District Football Clubs.

Sense prevailed under pressure in the early Noughtie’s when the WDJFL went to a two level structure of Under 14’s after under 12 Auskick and the senior side became Under 16’s. Games completed before 1.00 pm on Satd’y to allow all of the family to go to the senior footy of the afternoon .. be it O&M or O&K.

The VCFL introduced a rule in 2005 that junior football leagues should have no higher age group than Under 16.
The Benalla and District Football League sort approval for thirds in 2007, to help sustain that League, but were told to work that out with the Benalla Junior Football League. The VCFL were challenged why the BJFL still had Under 17’s in 2007 to find that “given the BJFL had longevity of its Junior league they could continue with that structure..”
Conspiracy theory!! The VCFL had already pencilled in the demise of the Benalla and District .. plus the BJFL serviced Benalla Saints and Benalla All Blacks Panthers. (That should get Slim18’s blood boiling!!)

This weekend in the KDFL, Violet Town apparently forfeited thirds last week while Longwood have two years to amass an underage team. As well as Longwood netball having “only” A,B and C grade at the moment.

So that’s my history, but now can I throw out a few thoughts for discussion.

~ Country families now average 2-3 kids in the last census. I was part of 5 kids in the 70’s.
Some go off to Melbourne for work, some take up another sport, some play footy and netball.

~ This concept of district players demanding a payment to play footy then leaving afterwards without putting anything back has deterred the 40-50 year generation to bust their guts for nothing to pay these mercenaries. Thereby filtering to off-field support for the lower (..earlier!) levels.

~ The VCFL’s report on the finding that the Benalla League was unsustainable last July, 2009; thereby destroying that League, concluded that a review into Victorian Country thirds footy would be finalised by December, 2009. I await that report with bated breath in July, 2010!!

To finish:
~ District footy Fourths should be left to existing Junior Football leagues
~ Under 18 thirds should be for MAJOR leagues only. For example: GV, O&M.
~ Country Footy now has to deal with TAC Cup drawing on the elite, (Bushrangers .. ironically .. in the North East) despite the aforementioned lack of under 18 football cattle!!

~ Recommended – After junior level under 16, district football; including KDFL, must introduce under 17 level as thirds .. sixteen a side .. but importantly, those under 17 registrations become void at season’s end whereby the player is free to play Under 18’s major league, or dependent on ability, seconds/seniors for any club he chooses. Be it that club or another.

I grew up with the concept that after age 17 a footballer must be playing for a club on the senior list (ones or twos) if not having the ability to play Under 18’s in a major comp. His Dad and Mum come along with him to help out and his sisters to play netball. But moreso .. all join in a CLUB footy environment.

Let’s talk about it!!
Cheers
John Carrot :thumbsu:

Just a quick question has the KDFL or any of it's clubs adopted the AFL's Kids First program ?
G'day Frozen Harness Racer!
Are you a Standard Bred or a Thoroughbred?
Joking Pace to Freeze as i would like to know more about the program you have raised.
Reason being that Longwood's beaut first lady; wife of the coach Adam Bourke, has implemented a 2-5 year old program with the LFNC to provide supervised entertainment from 11 am to 3 pm at redlegs stadium for a fee of $5.
Pass the word to
Undera people for the Leggers Home match on 9 july and more infor on Kid's First on the forum
Cheers
John Carrot:thumbsu:

G’day CD and IWAF
Great way to turn the topic guys!
So if Big Footy will allow me to take a few bits of their bytes! I would like to get some discussion going on what you have raised.
The AFL’s decisions on the Baker/Johnston incidents of last weekend and penalties will become a watershed for on-field incidents that players, umpires and officials at all levels should take note.
The thread of third’s footy incidents last week in the KDFL will also find that from now on any repeats will be subject to the AFL precedents then being applied in country footy.

So my discussion on thirds footy wants to change to debate about re-organisation.

I am one of three brothers and two sisters who have played/umpired/worked for district football and netball at times over the last 45 years. That’s five people from one family for those arithmetically challenged .. and an important stat for later.

My son and daughter; as players, with my wife and I working off-field, went through the Auskick/Netty and Wangaratta Junior Leagues through the Nineties.
My son still plays football while my daughter is in business in Melbourne.

The Wang Junior footy had a senior level of under 17.1/2 at 1 January. Played Saturday afternoon, which precluded supporters attending Club football. Some players DROVE to JUNIOR Football after 1 July as they had turned 18 .. most parents dropped their sons off for some country supporter to look after them!! (Re-read slowly!!)
It was obvious for those not in the clique that this “Junior” competition of over 70 years had become an elitist breeding ground for Wang Magpies and Wang Rovers of the O&M .. with no regard to developing all players.. and disregard for development for O&K District Football Clubs.

Sense prevailed under pressure in the early Noughtie’s when the WDJFL went to a two level structure of Under 14’s after under 12 Auskick and the senior side became Under 16’s. Games completed before 1.00 pm on Satd’y to allow all of the family to go to the senior footy of the afternoon .. be it O&M or O&K.

The VCFL introduced a rule in 2005 that junior football leagues should have no higher age group than Under 16.
The Benalla and District Football League sort approval for thirds in 2007, to help sustain that League, but were told to work that out with the Benalla Junior Football League. The VCFL were challenged why the BJFL still had Under 17’s in 2007 to find that “given the BJFL had longevity of its Junior league they could continue with that structure..”
Conspiracy theory!! The VCFL had already pencilled in the demise of the Benalla and District .. plus the BJFL serviced Benalla Saints and Benalla All Blacks Panthers. (That should get Slim18’s blood boiling!!)
This weekend in the KDFL, Violet Town apparently forfeited thirds last week while Longwood have two years to amass an underage team. As well as Longwood netball having “only” A,B and C grade at the moment.

So that’s my history, but now can I throw out a few thoughts for discussion.

~ Country families now average 2-3 kids in the last census. I was part of 5 kids in the 70’s.
Some go off to Melbourne for work, some take up another sport, some play footy and netball.

~ This concept of district players demanding a payment to play footy then leaving afterwards without putting anything back has deterred the 40-50 year generation to bust their guts for nothing to pay these mercenaries. Thereby filtering to off-field support for the lower (..earlier!) levels.

~ The VCFL’s report on the finding that the Benalla League was unsustainable last July, 2009; thereby destroying that League, concluded that a review into Victorian Country thirds footy would be finalised by December, 2009. I await that report with bated breath in July, 2010!!

To finish:
~ District footy Fourths should be left to existing Junior Football leagues
~ Under 18 thirds should be for MAJOR leagues only. For example: GV, O&M.
~ Country Footy now has to deal with TAC Cup drawing on the elite, (Bushrangers .. ironically .. in the North East) despite the aforementioned lack of under 18 football cattle!!

~ Recommended – After junior level under 16, district football; including KDFL, must introduce under 17 level as thirds .. sixteen a side .. but importantly, those under 17 registrations become void at season’s end whereby the player is free to play Under 18’s major league, or dependent on ability, seconds/seniors for any club he chooses. Be it that club or another.

I grew up with the concept that after age 17 a footballer must be playing for a club on the senior list (ones or twos) if not having the ability to play Under 18’s in a major comp. His Dad and Mum come along with him to help out and his sisters to play netball. But moreso .. all join in a CLUB footy environment.

Let’s talk about it!!
Cheers
John Carrot :thumbsu:

I've got tablets for the blood boiling old timer :), as you know you get out of something what you put into it and the Blacks as a club and individuals have put a lot of time and effort into the BDJFL over the years...Unlike some district league clubs who thought they had a "God given right" to own the kids who happened to be allocated to a team wearing their colours...

I've got tablets for the blood boiling old timer :), as you know you get out of something what you put into it and the Blacks as a club and individuals have put a lot of time and effort into the BDJFL over the years...Unlike some district league clubs who thought they had a "God given right" to own the kids who happened to be allocated to a team wearing their colours...

Goddonya cobber!;)

That bit was only to make sure that all of us had taken their medication!! It takes me three glasses of Sam Miranda Cabernet Merlot to consume my tablets .. then I realise while blogging that I forgot the pills in the first place, so it takes another three glasses to get 'em in!!! That’s my excuse … ??

But really, my BDJFL comment does belong in the past history.

What is more relevant is how the punters relate to my present and future thoughts to, firstly, the unpublished findings of the VCFL, promised by December, 2009 on thirds footy and .. secondly, how my suggestions fly.

Redlegs have a bye this week and although I missed the chance to catch you guys at the Blacks win over Moyhu, I'll be watching my nephews at home for Euroa GV seniors this week.

Go District footy .. go forward and multiply.

Or should I point out your bloody insult of my age Slimbo .. To you, I quote god’s words to Moses.
“Take these two tablets .. then call me in the morning!!”:p

Cheers Slimbo
John Carrot:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back