KDFL - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Hank not playing tomorrow? If he's fit and not playing, and they get done, then there might be a few disappointed players wondering "what if we'd played our best available side" come tomorrow arvo

Damned if you do, damned if you don't!
They have 25 players that have played reserves this year to pick from so as I said the week before, unless someone wasnt going to miss out then I wasn't playing.
The side they have, will still win, the extra player that has busted his guts in the reserves all year and gets a medal around his neck will be more enjoyment for me than I would have ever got if I played and took the medal that he deserved.

They have 25 players that have played reserves this year to pick from so as I said the week before, unless someone wasnt going to miss out then I wasn't playing.
The side they have, will still win, the extra player that has busted his guts in the reserves all year and gets a medal around his neck will be more enjoyment for me than I would have ever got if I played and took the medal that he deserved.

thats the way mate, good on ya

Right you were Hank!:thumbsu:

Hats off to ya mate, you were spot on :thumbsu:

Whether you do (or dont) take over from Patto, it's attitudes like that in my opinion that make country footy clubs such special places to be around.

Very good GF yesterday and as most predicted including my self the Naggaz got the points, just more polish with there use of the footy through the midfield. Was suprised Comi got the medal, thought 17 was best? Comi played well but did have 4 or so kicked on him.

A few people around the ground I was chatting to from
Nagambie seem to think this will be the last time that this particular group will play together with as much as 10 or 11 of the 21 moving on, anyone confirm this? Also got the impression some from Undera perhaps moving on as well. Anyone shed some light?

Thanks for the reply Mainland, well observed. :D,

And BTW Hank, It was good that you decided not to play yesterday (it turned out for the best anyway because Undera looked flat to me and you guys were just solid all game), and in the long run, that was a wise decision.

Best feeling ever, Love ya Hank!

Stanhope B&F yesterday:
Seniors - Hooda (his fifth club B&F)from young Lachlan Armstrong
Reserves - Andrew Cooper (again) from young Leigh Hall
Thirds - Hayden Durston from Aden Cheong
For any mainlanders that can read the votes are on the club website (note that this is easy to do Watto)

Stanhope B&F yesterday:
Seniors - Hooda (his fifth club B&F)from young Lachlan Armstrong
Reserves - Andrew Cooper (again) from young Leigh Hall
Thirds - Hayden Durston from Aden Cheong
For any mainlanders that can read the votes are on the club website (note that this is easy to do Watto)

Well Said! ;)

Can someone tell me how Cam Beasley and Shannon Downey went this year for Undera. And also how did they perform in the Grand Final.

Can someone tell me how Cam Beasley and Shannon Downey went this year for Undera. And also how did they perform in the Grand Final.

Mooroopna man and Hank would be best to ask but I'd say both had good years, Downey kicked alot and Beazley was good but not in the best to much. Both frequent the board. Gf both had no impact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did notice the comments on here a couple of weeks ago that he did no good but was named as the best player. Funny how that works, might be trying to get a bit of ammo to get in the VCFL rep side again next year.

That is funny considering Ron Thomas comes from the old school and doesn't even no how to turn on a computer let alone check out the best!!

Congrats to Nag for a hard fought out game!!

Not sure if it's old news, or not, I can't remember reading it on here, but is Godsy coaching Undera next year??

Also, have heard that (not that it's new) Brad Lowe is a chance to coach Stanhope, but has also been in discussion with Murch about an assitant coaching role, coaching job at Tonny and 2 other KDL clubs.. Is there an update with him, Hank..? Pretty confident..? For what it's worth I would imagine Stanhope would be in the box seat.

With Scotty Hansen leaving Gig is there any chance Snelson might do the job?

Not sure if it's old news, or not, I can't remember reading it on here, but is Godsy coaching Undera next year??

Also, have heard that (not that it's new) Brad Lowe is a chance to coach Stanhope, but has also been in discussion with Murch about an assitant coaching role, coaching job at Tonny and 2 other KDL clubs.. Is there an update with him, Hank..? Pretty confident..? For what it's worth I would imagine Stanhope would be in the box seat.

Confident that he would choose Stanhope over any other KDL club;) (and couldnt see him doing the Tonny job)

Undera have named their coaches - godsy and laporta. Snelson has had discussions with nathalia with the prospect of returning there under quarrell

Confident that he would choose Stanhope over any other KDL club;) (and couldnt see him doing the Tonny job)

It's virtually signed, sealed and delivered that Lowe will go to Stanhope, (Let's face reality, we didn't have a hope in hell of getting someone like that and as a result Murch will do what it ALWAYS DOES and fart arse around until the new year, and with all the best candidates already taken, we'll go for what's left:(, and we'll be back holding up the foot of the ladder again) because as far as coaching jobs go, Stanhope's is the best out there, if you look at youth, playing list, the premiership window, the committee, functions, how the club is run and facilities, how could you not want that job.

And, yes any final (including the Grand Final) that ends up in a draw after full time, has to play 10 minutes of extra time (5 minutes either end).

Also, you wouldn't think that a small piece of white cloth (a pair of shorts) would make much of a difference in telling two teams with similar colours apart, but after seeing Kyabram & Shepp Utd in yesterday's GVFL Grand Final, it made a hell of a difference, especially when you were looking into the sun.

Undera have named their coaches - godsy and laporta. Snelson has had discussions with nathalia with the prospect of returning there under quarrell

Merrigum, Echuca, Nathalia,Rushy,Tat, Rochy probly have all called him as well, and who wouldnt ring him.

Hanson stays at gig so will Snelson, Did Hanson tell you himself Tav he was on the move or did you just decide he was from 3000 kms away ?
because someone said he might be going to Perth to live ?

Merrigum, Echuca, Nathalia,Rushy,Tat, Rochy probly have all called him as well, and who wouldnt ring him.

Hanson stays at gig so will Snelson, Did Hanson tell you himself Tav he was on the move or did you just decide he was from 3000 kms away ?
because someone said he might be going to Perth to live ?

Hey Speedy, yeh Scotty's heading off to Perth so won't be coaching Gig next year.. Actually the club that's had the biggest crack at Snels is Mooroopna. I reckon it will be a while until he makes up his mind..

Hey Speedy, yeh Scotty's heading off to Perth so won't be coaching Gig next year.. Actually the club that's had the biggest crack at Snels is Mooroopna. I reckon it will be a while until he makes up his mind..

Hey Tav, after reading your post i called Scotty to find out the goss. He is around your brother inlaws with Timmy now working out what position players they need for next season. He said he missed your call last week try him again so you can find out what he is doing next season and he will tell you whats going on. And by the way Kizza said have a shit .

It's virtually signed, sealed and delivered that Lowe will go to Stanhope, (Let's face reality, we didn't have a hope in hell of getting someone like that and as a result Murch will do what it ALWAYS DOES and fart arse around until the new year, and with all the best candidates already taken, we'll go for what's left:(,

Murch moved pretty quick to appoint Matty McDonald (2004 for the 2005 season) and also in appointing a coach for 2002 and 2003. Speaking of which, sitting here next to Big Gene Van Duh Charm and Ben Sturdybaker they are both keen to line up with Meeniyian Demons next year alongside Damien Spud Adkins. So Benny will be missed at the Lions next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back