KDFL - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kdfl - 2011

ha heard he wanted more money at tonny, after the year he had, they told him to go jump, good move by tonny , your a umpires suck thats how he got votes, where did he come in club B&F not even in top 5, so ive been told!!! got no hope in bfl, will get smashed on little grounds.

Surprising, I spent 3 years trying to get him to shut his gob to the umpires, maybe it finally sunk in:thumbsu:, Wouldnt have thought so though. Spoke to Tony Tranter(Interleague Coach) midway through the year and he had seen Tonny play 3-4 times and said Luke was their best player in all those games.

Hey goechuca Barny wants your number so he can catch up with you after calling him a dud, just inbox it to me and i will give it to him. :thumbsu:

If i lowered myself to play in the Kdl id happily let him know but i'd rather stay playing in the major league!!!! Chase the money dudes chase the money!!!

Surprising, I spent 3 years trying to get him to shut his gob to the umpires, maybe it finally sunk in:thumbsu:, Wouldnt have thought so though. Spoke to Tony Tranter(Interleague Coach) midway through the year and he had seen Tonny play 3-4 times and said Luke was their best player in all those games.

well boys at moama hate him, Scrambler 5 votes in league medal, Souter 22 votes SAYS IY ALL!!! umpires know idea !!

ha heard he wanted more money at tonny, after the year he had, they told him to go jump, good move by tonny , your a umpires suck thats how he got votes, where did he come in club B&F not even in top 5, so ive been told!!! got no hope in bfl, will get smashed on little grounds.

haha my little mate goechuca, this is laughable!!! U need to do a bit of research before you continue your pot shots!!

well boys at moama hate him, Scrambler 5 votes in league medal, Souter 22 votes SAYS IY ALL!!! umpires know idea !!

I reckon most opposition sides would hate him, beacuse he talks shit all day, not sure opposition sides hating you is a bad thing though. By the way it is SCAMBLER.;)

I reckon it'd be fair hank, doesn't he a lot of travelling..

Assume he is still based in Melbourne, and yes I reckon that is fair enough, not that anyone at VT cares what we think is fair or not. In 12 months time if they haven't won a flag then whatever he was getting paid will be too much and if they do win a flag in 2012 then they will be saying it was money well spent.

If i lowered myself to play in the Kdl id happily let him know but i'd rather stay playing in the major league!!!! Chase the money dudes chase the money!!!

Im sure he does not want your number to come play KDFL and its would not be to have a chat over a beer . Ding Ding

Rumour has it that 25k might be closer to the mark.....
Yes it is closer to the mark than 35k but can HONESTLY say that it is still a fair bit off the mark. It isn't about the money to Hayden but more about coaching the club where his old man was a premiership coach and is also a life member. Being an ex AFL player and travelling from Melb, he would have been justified in asking alot higher price but Hayden has an awesome job so money wasn't the issue. We have alot of good business people involved in our club at the moment and can assure everyone that our money is being spent wisely and within our means. As a club we have been lucky as we haven't paid a coach for about 7 years before Hayden came along but knew that wasn't going to last forever. Every club deserves success at some point in time and as long as they spend the money within there means then hopefully sides like VT, Murch,Gig and Merrigum can also experience that one day in September.. Whats happened at the blacks slimbo, alot leaving the club l hear, might make it hard to regain the Hayes / Plum trophy l would think but looking forward to the game next year anyway...

haha my little mate goechuca, this is laughable!!! U need to do a bit of research before you continue your pot shots!!
Perhaps you should practice what you preach when you start talking about other coaches payments bud..:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps you should practice what you preach when you start talking about other coaches payments bud..:thumbsdown:

I never spoke about how much any player/coach was on, I asked if u knew! Goechuca if the kdl isn't good enough for you then don't post on this forum, u stick to your major league stuff, u gun!!

I never spoke about how much any player/coach was on, I asked if u knew! Goechuca if the kdl isn't good enough for you then don't post on this forum, u stick to your major league stuff, u gun!!
Yep my apologies, got my wires crossed with you and Lanky, too many frothies at the chrissy party 2nite..:thumbsu:

Boys, the ruckman from Stanhope Scott someone! Can he play? Honest opinions would be appreciated... Ta

Short and sweet No! Unlike urself:p

I'm just about cooked!

Not the answer I was after, if he was no good for you blokes he's gonna struggle down here... 206cm, can he at least give you 1st use?

Im sure he does not want your number to come play KDFL and its would not be to have a chat over a beer . Ding Ding

I'll let him know who i am when i next see him, not to worried about your so called ding ding!!!! send him out to quinlans gym thats where we train, if he really that upset!!

Just heard you were going WEST again ha:p

Ringo remember the time your car just about fell in half in the pissing rain? That and watching you rack up a few extra stats in mul were 2 of my finest memorys of playing with u!!

A little on the high side I'd reckon Stewy. N Casey nowhere near $4k, Sierakowski nowhere near $8k (he took $200 less from Lancy than Stanhope were offering) Burnett on way less than people might think, meka missed plenty but I would say was well worth whatever he was getting, don't think S Thompson would be on $600 a game either. Not sure about the others (Nunn, Gemmill, Brunt, A Thompson, Varcoe) but woudl be VERY surprised if they were on what you propose.

Also the 'incentive' awards - if they went to a 'paid' player, then that came off their match payment. For example, if S Thompson was on $600 as you say, if he got BOG and won the $300, then he still only gets the $600 (not the $600 + $300). I reckon $50k - $60k would be closer to the mark. don't really know though, just taking what I do know and filling in the blanks on what I think their ranking would be.

As mentioned clubs like Lancy and Stanhope have been two of the very few who have been able to remain pretty competititve (playing finals most seasons) without breaking the bank, by recruiting decent players but more importantly 'local' types (with a link to the club) who stick around for a few years and are prepared to probably play for unders to be part of a successful culture - not a cyclical one.

What would you know what players are on out at Lanky Porchy?

you are coming out with some good stuff hear goechuca! starting to sound more and more like a real flogger! kind of bloke that sits behind his keyboard and has plenty to say but once it comes to the field you go missing!! Souts was on peanuts last year and if he was asking for a bit this year he would be well in his rights!! maybe tonny should be looking after there locals and not buying blokes in that are only there for the money!! but when you got a coach like theirs and a president like these that what you get!!! anyway just to let you know we are on the KDL thread so seeing you reckon you are too good for us how about you hit the road you donkey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back