KDFL - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys, the ruckman from Stanhope Scott someone! Can he play? Honest opinions would be appreciated... Ta
Lost almost every tap Vs D.Breen who was giving away about 25cm and useless around the ground. Did hear Stanhope cut his match payments during year for all round lack of ability.

Lost almost every tap Vs D.Breen who was giving away about 25cm and useless around the ground. Did hear Stanhope cut his match payments during year for all round lack of ability.

True, thought we had something in the first game when he went well in the ruck v Tally, but didnt see much after that. Untrue about cutting the match payments, continued to pay him huge overs as a contract/clubs word is just that. You just have to take the good with the bad, especially when you are desperate for a big bloke in the last week of June! One of the few bad recruiting decisions the club has made in recent times, although Grints went a bit silly with a few Echuca blokes a couple of years ago I heard:p

Re: Kdfl - 2011

I'll let him know who i am when i next see him, not to worried about your so called ding ding!!!! send him out to quinlans gym thats where we train, if he really that upset!!

Lots of people train in there mate but not all of them can fight, im guessing you are one of them people

Thats very surprising that he lost nearly every tap as l've seen him jump a fence in a single bound with no problems at all..:D:D Perhaps its just the contest that worries him so much..

If i lowered myself to play in the Kdl id happily let him know but i'd rather stay playing in the major league!!!! Chase the money dudes chase the money!!!

Go back and read your own post on Nov 4th on the GV page, or maybe this might remind you what you wrote on it.

I for one as a supporter thinks the commitee needs to be sacked"

Make up your mind what ya doing mate are you playing or are you a supporter ?

Maybe you do play at Moama in the 2nds but Major League ?

I see they told you to piss off from the GV site so how about doing the same on ours.

Go back and read your own post on Nov 4th on the GV page, or maybe this might remind you what you wrote on it.

I see they told you to piss off from the GV site so how about doing the same on ours.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Anyone shed any light on murchison recruits, and who there new coach is??

Not sure about the coach. The tat recruits are all pretty handy. Rumoured to be at murch next year are -

Tom Durward - GVFL interleague player who can play anywhere on the ground. Tall enough to play key position with a big enough engine to run through the middle. Has a slight frame but being around 20 - 21 has plenty of time to bulk up. Should dominate in 2012!

James Milne - Small forward who kicked over a hundred goals in the thirds at murch in 2010.

Shane Kay - Played over 50 senior games with Tat, mainly off the flanks and wing.

Steve Burns - Played over 50 senior games in defense at Tat. Has the midas touch in recent years having won 3 premierships in 3 seasons with the Tatura reserves and Shep east seniors.

Reece Pollard - Another 50+ senior games at tat. midfielder/forward who racks up a lot of disposals.

Jake Chessels - Tall defender/forward with plenty of senior GVFL games under his belt.

Jake Rennie - Exciting Tat Thirds player with plenty of potential. Should have an impact at KDFL senior level straight away.

Not sure about any others. Those recruits alone should elevate them into finals. Exciting times ahead for the hoppers.

yeah i supported echuca still do but have left cause its a shambles want to play in a winning team plus don't agree with what the commitee has done, when there gone i return. as for u speedy u clown get $%^^&&^%

Not sure about the coach. The tat recruits are all pretty handy. Rumoured to be at murch next year are -

Tom Durward - GVFL interleague player who can play anywhere on the ground. Tall enough to play key position with a big enough engine to run through the middle. Has a slight frame but being around 20 - 21 has plenty of time to bulk up. Should dominate in 2012!

James Milne - Small forward who kicked over a hundred goals in the thirds at murch in 2010.

Shane Kay - Played over 50 senior games with Tat, mainly off the flanks and wing.

Steve Burns - Played over 50 senior games in defense at Tat. Has the midas touch in recent years having won 3 premierships in 3 seasons with the Tatura reserves and Shep east seniors.

Reece Pollard - Another 50+ senior games at tat. midfielder/forward who racks up a lot of disposals.

Jake Chessels - Tall defender/forward with plenty of senior GVFL games under his belt.

Jake Rennie - Exciting Tat Thirds player with plenty of potential. Should have an impact at KDFL senior level straight away.

Not sure about any others. Those recruits alone should elevate them into finals. Exciting times ahead for the hoppers.
Cheers, still haven't heard much about the coach, I hear he is quality tho.

yeah i supported echuca still do but have left cause its a shambles want to play in a winning team plus don't agree with what the commitee has done, when there gone i return. as for u speedy u clown get $%^^&&^%

So it took you 4 days to work out you might be able to change your words around and make it so you dont look like so much of a lyer with a huge imagination and getting you capabilitys mixed up with your ambitions surley you have better things to do than be on this site and bag out people and clubs you dont no anything about.

Now surley you could of thought of a better quote than the last couple of words in you sentence, I hear that one every day because i really am a Clown in a Circus, msg me and i will send you some under 14s tickets:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Righto guys can someone please fill me in with a bit of info on a player. the players name is Brent Arho, he plays at Tally, big bloke, played Full forward kicked 89 goals. Can you give me some info on if he can play and also what kind of bloke is he..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Righto guys can someone please fill me in with a bit of info on a player. the players name is Brent Arho, he plays at Tally, big bloke, played Full forward kicked 89 goals. Can you give me some info on if he can play and also what kind of bloke is he..

Signed and sealed at tally for 2012!! :p

2012 WorkSafe Country Championships
Division 1

(1v2)
Goulburn Valley v Mornington Peninsula Nepean
(3v4)
Ballarat v Geelong
(5v6)
Ovens & Murray v Hampden
(7v8)
Bendigo v Gippsland
(9v10)
Murray v Sunraysia

Division 2
(11v12)
Central Murray v Yarra Valley
(13v14)
Bellarine v Western Border
(15v16)
Wimmera v Mallee
(17v18)
Casey Cardinia v Nepean
(19v20)
Geelong DFL v Heathcote

Division 3
(21v22)
North Central v Loddon Valley
(23v24)
Maryborough Castlemaine v Horsham DFL
(25v26)
Ovens & King v Picola DFL (Nth)
(27v28)
Central Highlands v Ellinbank DFL
(29v30)
Mid Gippsland FL v Alberton FL
(31v32)
Picola DFL (Sth) v Kyabram DFL

The interleague game looks to be the curtain raiser as it is being hosted by the GVFL.

I must say part of me is disappointed the KDFL is ranked last. Particularly below the OKFL with the likes of Swanpool; perhaps the fact the KDFL hasn't played interleague for a while is the reason.

Either way, at least it's a 'local' game.

The interleague game looks to be the curtain raiser as it is being hosted by the GVFL.

I must say part of me is disappointed the KDFL is ranked last. Particularly below the OKFL with the likes of Swanpool; perhaps the fact the KDFL hasn't played interleague for a while is the reason.

Either way, at least it's a 'local' game.

good to see inter-league back for the kdfl. hopefully some of the 'star' players make themselves available so that our ranking can improve, or it might just end up being a waste of time

2012 WorkSafe Country Championships
Division 1

(1v2)
Goulburn Valley v Mornington Peninsula Nepean
(3v4)
Ballarat v Geelong
(5v6)
Ovens & Murray v Hampden
(7v8)
Bendigo v Gippsland
(9v10)
Murray v Sunraysia

Division 2
(11v12)
Central Murray v Yarra Valley
(13v14)
Bellarine v Western Border
(15v16)
Wimmera v Mallee
(17v18)
Casey Cardinia v Nepean
(19v20)
Geelong DFL v Heathcote

Division 3
(21v22)
North Central v Loddon Valley
(23v24)
Maryborough Castlemaine v Horsham DFL
(25v26)
Ovens & King v Picola DFL (Nth)
(27v28)
Central Highlands v Ellinbank DFL
(29v30)
Mid Gippsland FL v Alberton FL
(31v32)
Picola DFL (Sth) v Kyabram DFL

Very premature draw , the PDFL has not confirmed 2 sides and I suspect nor has the division of gate takings , should they play the KDFL at Deakin in the GV curtain raiser , been confirmed ??

good to see inter-league back for the kdfl. hopefully some of the 'star' players make themselves available so that our ranking can improve, or it might just end up being a waste of time

Maybe the league should look at making it compulsory for players to play if selected. If they have a legitimate reason not to play then that is fair enough. Some players that are on big money may not play and see it as a good time to "rest the body". If the league wants to get serious about interleague then make them play!

On another note I see on the GV thread that Gleeson and McKay are heading away from VT? Gleeson to Euroa and McKay to the Bushies?

Maybe the league should look at making it compulsory for players to play if selected. If they have a legitimate reason not to play then that is fair enough. Some players that are on big money may not play and see it as a good time to "rest the body". If the league wants to get serious about interleague then make them play!

On another note I see on the GV thread that Gleeson and McKay are heading away from VT? Gleeson to Euroa and McKay to the Bushies?

brad may have worked out he'd have to train this year to get a game:D
so if he's gone, what about hobbsy. where one goes the other generally follows...

Perhaps you're right; however, the VCFL website sounded like they had settled on a draw:

http://www.vcfl.com.au/index.php?id=7&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=633&tx_ttnews[backPid]=1&cHash=d8ce44feaf

It's been suggested that the PDFL will play 2 sides , it hasn't been decided and the Vcfl have made an error IMO , in releasing that draw.
Should the PDFL choose to only play one side, it may mean that one of the sides that the PDFL has been drawn to play will be without a game ?

brad may have worked out he'd have to train this year to get a game:D
so if he's gone, what about hobbsy. where one goes the other generally follows...
Yep Hobbsy gone too, told Hayden that he wanted to have another crack at GV but will have to be a bit more committed than what he has been the last couple of years. Good luck to the bloke anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back