KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
W
Trevena to Waaia is my mail....
Trevena to Waaia is my mail....
not such a smooth mover tonight I would imagine
Cracking game the first half good tough football, but the gum blew us away in the third quarter.
A few serious injuries coming out f the game which stretched both benches

Cracking game the first half good tough football, but the gum blew us away in the third quarter.

Haha I've felt in better condition mate.... But yeah not moving as "Smoothly" as the start of the day!! Was a great hard contest all day long!

Yeah the game was decided by 1 qrt of footy but other than that was nothing in it.... Think both sides have never appreciated some bags of ice after the game as much as 2day.... Haha :thumbsu:

Haha I've felt in better condition mate.... But yeah not moving as "Smoothly" as the start of the day!! Was a great hard contest all day long!

Yeah the game was decided by 1 qrt of footy but other than that was nothing in it.... Think both sides have never appreciated some bags of ice after the game as much as 2day.... Haha :thumbsu:
Pretty quiet on here boys.. Any last minute signings..

Things getting bad at cat land. Apparently according to my sources only a hand full at training. No coaches in site. Apart from there 3rds players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

W

My mail is that your young fella is overwhelmed with the amount of flowers and boxes of chocolate that he has received this week from The top sides for fairly taking out Wellington in last Saturday's game but in turn breaking lincs collar bone.. Any truth smooth?

My mail is that your young fella is overwhelmed with the amount of flowers and boxes of chocolate that he has received this week from The top sides for fairly taking out Wellington in last Saturday's game but in turn breaking lincs collar bone.. Any truth smooth?

No breaks in Lincs collarbone, will likely miss a couple weeks though. Massive hit! Both players going at the footy.

Nah mate no break, was a fair hit too.... Just 2 blokes going the footy....

Luke Trevena and Dylan Moncur from Ardmona, Seamus Herrick and Lachlan Whiting from Eastern FL.
Good work hanky boy.. Hopefully that will give us some more depth.. Havnt Hurd to much how the boys from Melbz go.. But hopefully they are jets.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back