KDFL - Pre-Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm the conditions on Longwoods entry into the Kyabram league? Is there scheduled to be a review of its performance in this league at any time?
I hear that their administration still believes that quality players will come just for the love of the game and the jumper, and they refuse to accept the concept that to be competitive players need to be recruited and paid $$$$, and as a result recruiting to date hasn't been fruitful.
Whispers suggest 2010 Round 1 Longwood V Undera will be a bloodbath.

The skippers go down with ship!!!

Can anyone confirm the conditions on Longwoods entry into the Kyabram league? Is there scheduled to be a review of its performance in this league at any time?
I hear that their administration still believes that quality players will come just for the love of the game and the jumper, and they refuse to accept the concept that to be competitive players need to be recruited and paid $$$$, and as a result recruiting to date hasn't been fruitful.

Who are the skippers?

Bloodbath?

What jumper will they be wearing?

I'll ask Andrew on that one on Christmas Day and get back to ya on details.

I'll ask Andrew on that one on Christmas Day and get back to ya on details.

Skipper's name will be Mr. Claus .. nickname Santa.

Will wear all red with white trim and LFC logo and blue shorts.

Will fill red socks with powerful goal to goal line, two ruckmen and midfielders.

Team will be known as Longwood Redlegs!!

Cheers
John Carrot
ps Will also be handing out a shite load of Monoploy $$$$s for "nebutants" to play DISTRICT footy .. and you now how I feel how WAP that is!!:thumbsu:

Skipper's name will be Mr. Claus .. nickname Santa.

Will wear all red with white trim and LFC logo and blue shorts.

Will fill red socks with powerful goal to goal line, two ruckmen and midfielders.

Team will be known as Longwood Redlegs!!

Cheers
John Carrot
ps Will also be handing out a shite load of Monoploy $$$$s for "nebutants" to play DISTRICT footy .. and you now how I feel how WAP that is!!:thumbsu:

JC, do you still have your old boots? Because with the outs from '09 ranging so far between 6 - 10 players and ins being counted at 0 I think your gunna need them!!

I know where you stand on paying players, but there's an old saying from a classic western from back yonder "You either bend with the breeze or you break".

JC, do you still have your old boots? Because with the outs from '09 ranging so far between 6 - 10 players and ins being counted at 0 I think your gunna need them!!

I know where you stand on paying players, but there's an old saying from a classic western from back yonder "You either bend with the breeze or you break".
Good call SportsMad
Altho’ I can’t say yea or nay about the six to ten departures .. as I’m not privy to that info, I would comment that some would have taken the redundancy package offered!
If we at the KDFL are going to be corporate contractors in “District” footy then what you have to understand; as in all businesses today, is that the mask behind offers of “voluntary redundancy” is to get rid of deadwood.
Last place I worked at offered 31 packages after a “corporate re-structure”. 38 applied.
Blokes 5-10 years off retirement (.. who were keen to take the package) were mainly the seven who missed out; because of their invaluable experience and a cost of a package of over 20 years, while the deadwood bludgers of say 10 years walked out laughing from their hip pockets!!
Kinda reflects the drivel posted on this site over who is going where for the best bucks over the last few weeks .. eh?
Mad mate! You are spot on with your call of the old western saying (.. reckon it might have been Chong Waing!!), that “you bend with the breeze or you break”.
Grasshopper? Wasn’t that a Jackie Chang western?
But when I had my beautiful kids I used to sing a “maniacal” nursery song with the lyrics ..
“When the bough breaks the cradle will fall .. down will come baby, cradle and all!”
Can you tell me the site to check out the 2010 KDFL draw?
Thanks Cob..
John Carrot :thumbsu:
PS: We must not let district footy disappear up its own players ego .. and you know where that shines from!!

Gig would like to call a meeting with KDFL SPY?

Furthermore, is John Carrot available for a meeting?

WishboneBeefRoll finds the Brunt comments ludicrous!!

Word is Russ Myers is following his future bro-in-law,

Gig would like to call a meeting with KDFL SPY?

Furthermore, is John Carrot available for a meeting?

WishboneBeefRoll finds the Brunt comments ludicrous!!

Word is Russ Myers is following his future bro-in-law,

Good evening, good night and well .. good morning WISHBONEBEEFROLL??
At least I’ve got Carrot because of an “ORANGEPOINTYONEWITHGREENGROWTH”!

Maybe "Vegieman" from our old departed mate Cellar Dweller is ok too..

For those who don’t know me .. or where my point of view is coming from .. a “nebutant” is a nebulous “district” player expecting to be a highly paid debutant in the KDFL in 2010!
I lol..
Cheers
John Carrot:thumbsu:
PS If anyone has trouble grasping the meaning of the two words more complicated than a three syllable word like “wheel-barrow”; look it up in your Funk & Wagnalls!
If still not clear where to get the answer, type in “Funk” into Google and get bombarded by every pr0n site known to man .. you egostitic .. nebulous ..overpaid .. “What’s In It For Me” .. district level football funk and wagnalls!!

PPS Admit it .. who got no pr0n from a Google Funk .. but heaps of education from Funk and Wagnalls! Sock It To Me!!;)

Longwood had their AGM Fri night. Whats the latest news carrot??

G’day Roger you old Codger
What if I send you mail to reveal all.. and don't think I'm going to reveal all to these KDFL bludgers .. erh.. sorry guys ... Bloggers!
15 Leggers and 6 Netters had a run on a soaking Sund'y last weekend. “Tank the Lord for the rain” .. now go away with that Sund’y religious shite!
Another ten players were there for lunch with family; and of course the old stagers who simply came for the BBQ and a relaxing Sunday. It's a thunderstorm day in November, a long way from round 1 when I believe we play Undera.
Codger .. give your old man Redger .. a .. well .. a kick in the arse to see him fire up!
And let’s see how our Club might go in 2010.
If it all “Funks Up” .. then nothing ventured nothing gained? ..Eh?

Sportsmad asked If I still had my boots to fill in ..YEH! Jenkins Long Boots from 1969.
I still have them .. asked my wife if I could bronze them years ago ..she said .. Why ..you might as well stick ‘em where they fit!
They maybe now “brownsed” but I still have them tucked away .. and the laces are white..
Just ask these blokes on the site that we are blogging with that .. it is gonna be fairly hard to be successful; but cut us some slack .. And don’t hang the shite until the shite is .. well, hang-able.

From one shite stirrer to another Redda .. keep on hanging .. or something like that.

Cheers to all of the Redda’s .. your family and the guys like Declan, Bede and Molly. I’m starting to be surrounded nieces and nephews too .. LG .. Life’s Good .. eh?
Cheers

I send this message back through time ..STOP.. To try and help those stuck in the era of when men were men and sheep were nervous move forward ..STOP..
Its almost 2010 and many things have changed stop. Trusty steeds are no longer the only mode of transport ..STOP.. New metal horses are used to get around, they eat some smelly liquid not hay ..STOP..
And the strangest of things!..STOP.. Men now expect something in return for services rendered ..STOP.. This new method of financial exchange is called payment ..STOP..
It has become clear, to be the best, one must surround themselves with the best, and this will cost gold...er....I mean..money ..STOP.. And for those you don’t know, gold or use of your wife is no longer acceptable forms of payment ..STOP..

Wait a minute!!! So hiring talent to perform services isn’t new, as this forum would have you believe!! They were doing it in the wild west.

G’day Roger you old Codger
What if I send you mail to reveal all.. and don't think I'm going to reveal all to these KDFL bludgers .. erh.. sorry guys ... Bloggers!
15 Leggers and 6 Netters had a run on a soaking Sund'y last weekend. “Tank the Lord for the rain” .. now go away with that Sund’y religious shite!
Another ten players were there for lunch with family; and of course the old stagers who simply came for the BBQ and a relaxing Sunday. It's a thunderstorm day in November, a long way from round 1 when I believe we play Undera.
Codger .. give your old man Redger .. a .. well .. a kick in the arse to see him fire up!
And let’s see how our Club might go in 2010.
If it all “Funks Up” .. then nothing ventured nothing gained? ..Eh?

Sportsmad asked If I still had my boots to fill in ..YEH! Jenkins Long Boots from 1969.
I still have them .. asked my wife if I could bronze them years ago ..she said .. Why ..you might as well stick ‘em where they fit!
They maybe now “brownsed” but I still have them tucked away .. and the laces are white..
Just ask these blokes on the site that we are blogging with that .. it is gonna be fairly hard to be successful; but cut us some slack .. And don’t hang the shite until the shite is .. well, hang-able.

From one shite stirrer to another Redda .. keep on hanging .. or something like that.

Cheers to all of the Redda’s .. your family and the guys like Declan, Bede and Molly. I’m starting to be surrounded nieces and nephews too .. LG .. Life’s Good .. eh?
Cheers

This is for footy not ****wits, get rid of these w***ers hank!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the hell has happened to this thread.

John Carrot, you warble on with more bullshit than I thought was humanly possible.
Sadly Sports Mad looks like he's not far behind.

Will Lancaster ever learn and try and recruit some young blood?

its not tht easy to recruit youth. when u have major leagues tht close to you kids dont want to leave if they are a chance to play senior footy at the major league. we have a good drop of kids comin up from the thirds n we need senior players to help these kids become good players dont u think. n i think u willl find tht all four of lankys recruit from last year were under 25

Karly Brunt Gig A gade Coach, Gig pres Peter Myer's - Russ Myers to Lanky ??

wouldnt blame if with a bloke like you around the club. no wonder gig hasnt been up for ages bloke like u invloved in the running of the club

Good call SportsMad
Altho’ I can’t say yea or nay about the six to ten departures .. as I’m not privy to that info, I would comment that some would have taken the redundancy package offered!
If we at the KDFL are going to be corporate contractors in “District” footy then what you have to understand; as in all businesses today, is that the mask behind offers of “voluntary redundancy” is to get rid of deadwood.
Last place I worked at offered 31 packages after a “corporate re-structure”. 38 applied.
Blokes 5-10 years off retirement (.. who were keen to take the package) were mainly the seven who missed out; because of their invaluable experience and a cost of a package of over 20 years, while the deadwood bludgers of say 10 years walked out laughing from their hip pockets!!
Kinda reflects the drivel posted on this site over who is going where for the best bucks over the last few weeks .. eh?
Mad mate! You are spot on with your call of the old western saying (.. reckon it might have been Chong Waing!!), that “you bend with the breeze or you break”.
Grasshopper? Wasn’t that a Jackie Chang western?
But when I had my beautiful kids I used to sing a “maniacal” nursery song with the lyrics ..
“When the bough breaks the cradle will fall .. down will come baby, cradle and all!”
Can you tell me the site to check out the 2010 KDFL draw?
Thanks Cob..
John Carrot :thumbsu:
PS: We must not let district footy disappear up its own players ego .. and you know where that shines from!!
You Longwood blokes had better start pointing the finger at yourselves rather than blame circumstances.....please get the community behind the handful of hard workers at the club. You want "into" the league well paying some players until you can grow depth will be apart of you holding up your end of the bargain. Please post what the club is doing to be competative in the KDFL because if you are not competative you will "burn" all the small communities that make up the rest of the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back