KDFL - Pre-Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great call about Chad, Doona. Nestles finest. The secret of his charge at the ball is the Allens Snakes Lollies!
At least Chad Bonney played in the seconds prelim final last year. He's a man we will miss at Redlegs Stadium if he is not at the fire drum this year .. with his Nestle staff Sales!
Hope to see you there one day too Doona, stress free .. have an ale with you and Finchie.
Cheers
John Carrot:thumbsu:

If ya's were to relocate your home games to the bar at the Railway Chad would win ya B&F :D I will definately take you up on that offer one day and will come catch a game, been quite a few years since I been to Redlegs Stadium in fact it would be close to 10 when the Denyer boys played in a flag for ya's.

If ya's were to relocate your home games to the bar at the Railway Chad would win ya B&F :D I will definately take you up on that offer one day and will come catch a game, been quite a few years since I been to Redlegs Stadium in fact it would be close to 10 when the Denyer boys played in a flag for ya's.

Pencil in Satd'y August 7 mate .. and let the boys know to get in touch with Shona "Shorty" Guest, Redlegs President.

Big reunion. 10 years since 2000 flag and 25 years since Major Tony Rice took "Puckawood" (as dubbed by Violet town) to the 1985 premiership.

Had a handy brother named Dean Rice as well.

Check out the website
http://www.sportingpulse.com/club_info.cgi?client=1-57-92488-0-0

Cheers

Pencil in Satd'y August 7 mate .. and let the boys know to get in touch with Shona "Shorty" Guest, Redlegs President.

Big reunion. 10 years since 2000 flag and 25 years since Major Tony Rice took "Puckawood" (as dubbed by Violet town) to the 1985 premiership.

Had a handy brother named Dean Rice as well.

Check out the website
http://www.sportingpulse.com/club_info.cgi?client=1-57-92488-0-0

Cheers

G'day Old Timer, just thought I'd jump threads to see what's happening over that way....Still as controversial as ever I see....Haven't been red carded for telling the truth I hope......Cheers

PS Keep your pointy end down

Premiers: Hopefully avenel but i think nagambie
Wooden Spooner: Longwood or Ardmona
League Medal: Subba Arandt (avenel)
Biggest improvers: Avenel
Biggest sliders: Stanhope
Goal Kicker: S.LaPorta (undera)
Most expensive side: Undera
Most under rated player: Jac Smith-Williams (avenel)
Most over rated player: no idea
Most paid player: who knows
Most loyal player: agree with doona it would have to be subba arandt
Toughest bloke in league: no idea
Biggest sook in the league: definantly the bloke from ardmona who went to shepparton swans

Couldnt agree more with that one!! :thumbsu::thumbsu:
Although the bloke that took over from him runs a very close second!

Rumour has it that tally coach has quit the club for this season?? big blow 4 weeks out from start of season!! captain trent sidey also to be heading to tungamah?

Premiers: Undera
Wooden Spooner: Longwood

League Medal: Adam Brunt
Biggest improvers: Violet Town
Biggest sliders: Stanhope and Murch
Goal Kicker: S.LaPorta

Most under rated player: Plenty of guys could win this, usually don't hear about good loyal players just ones that switch clubs every year.
Most over rated player: ??

Most paid player: The new Undera recruits from Melbourne apparently?:confused:
Most loyal player: Trav Hocking (Mer) Whole career at one club. Coached seniors, res, and 3rds. still playing and has played over 300 games.
Toughest bloke in league: dunno
Biggest sook in the league: Nick Casey haha gold!

Rumour has it that tally coach has quit the club for this season?? big blow 4 weeks out from start of season!! captain trent sidey also to be heading to tungamah?

Seems the club has gone to sh1t since H. Best left and then, a season later, took all their players to Shepp East? :thumbsu:

Surely Sid's not leaving?

Premiers:Nagambie
Wooden Spooners:Longwood
League Medal: Mick Shiels (is he still with the Lakers?)
Biggest Improver from 09:Violet Town or Rushy
Biggest Slider from 09:Murchison
Goal Kicker:Rattray
Most expensive team:Undera
Most under-rated player: little Sidebottom (Avenel)
Most over-rated player(s): who were those young blokes a week or two back in the limelight. . . Baker/Densley???
Most over paid player: maybe someone from Broadford that Longwood has offered money to . . . time will tell ;)
Most loyal player in the league: Subba Arandt (Avenel) :thumbsu:
Toughest bloke in the league: Anyone capable of negating Chad Bonney's (Longwood) influence on a game
Biggest Sook in the league: is now involved with the Shepp Swans
After watching Longwood V Nth Wang yesterday, 3 Broadford guys played, Duggan was serviceable in a competitive but scrappy game.

Wouldn't think Longwood has money to throw at anyone. Even though players do ask for it (money) without any real playing experience behind their requests.:thumbsdown:

Premiers: Undera
Wooden Spooner: Longwood

League Medal: Adam Brunt
Biggest improvers: Violet Town
Biggest sliders: Stanhope and Murch
Goal Kicker: S.LaPorta

Most under rated player: Plenty of guys could win this, usually don't hear about good loyal players just ones that switch clubs every year.
Most over rated player: ??

Most paid player: The new Undera recruits from Melbourne apparently?:confused:
Most loyal player: Trav Hocking (Mer) Whole career at one club. Coached seniors, res, and 3rds. still playing and has played over 300 games.
Toughest bloke in league: dunno
Biggest sook in the league: Nick Casey haha gold!
Has anyone heard how UNDERA are going in the night series last i heard they werent getting many at training?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im sure the boys from melb are staying at hopper crossing and arnt making the trip up the highway to undera.......................
Ive hear that they had a praccy match against cam stokes side from geelong and all played

After watching Longwood V Nth Wang yesterday, 3 Broadford guys played, Duggan was serviceable in a competitive but scrappy game.

Wouldn't think Longwood has money to throw at anyone. Even though players do ask for it (money) without any real playing experience behind their requests.:thumbsdown:

Yeah caught up with Sean (Duggan) this arvo said a few of them went up yesty. Football world has gone made brtb - absolute spuds getting $200pw, and teenage kids with a dozen or so senior games under their belts wanting
good coin these days. What happens when they cant get 25-30 touches a week, do they offer to give half (or more) back?

Hey pal what was the scores? and how did north wang look?

I also watched leggers and hawks very scrappy game longwood will need to polish there skills if there to win any games.:D

There 2s got beaten by about 30 goals yesterday and there seniors beat greta last weekend buddy

I think you'll find they had about 8 reserves playing as still have about 12-15 blokes unavaliable for cricket finals. The side was made up of nearly all thirds.

How was the Blacks VT game Slim? that's if you went.

I couldn't make it but got told last night that VT suffered a few injuries.

Yeah good hitout for both clubs Sparra,played 6 1/4's...Vt lost 3-4 sorry cant give you names cause I don't know them. Vt came out a couple of points in front at the end....They had a couple that looked pretty handy esp a FF/CHF Nick ? made a difference when on the ground...

How was the Blacks VT game Slim? that's if you went.

I couldn't make it but got told last night that VT suffered a few injuries.

Goal for goal from start to finish. VT got up 18.6.114 vs. 17.6.108.

Sean Horsburgh hurt his shoulder and Rayan Moore did his quad. Was a great game to watch. Skills were very good from both teams for a first hit out. All blacks had 40 blokes and we had 24 over 6 quarters. We had 12 unavailable due to parties, weddings, hangovers and injuries. The Gray-town took several contested grabs up forward.

Anyone got any match results for Nagambie vs. Colbinabbin Friday night and for Ardmona's match yesty? Or any other praccy matches over the past week?

Anyone got any match results for Nagambie vs. Colbinabbin Friday night and for Ardmona's match yesty? Or any other praccy matches over the past week?

Nagambie fixed up Colbo by around 6 goals, both clubs have players to come back in Colbo more than Nagambie.

The Haysom boys turned it on.

Rattray left the ground in the 2nd or 3rd with what looked to be some kind of leg problem nothing bad I dont think I seen him walking around ok at Longwood the next day.

Both sides had some good young kids runnung around.

I had a look at longwood for a 1/2 on the weekend, Can someone help me out with how North Wang go, are they any good in their comp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back