Not open for further replies.
hey boys just wondering wats the thorts on top five
mine would be

rushworth
nagambie
stanhope
avenel
girgarre

the only reason the ladder after round seven is showing wat it is is cause of the byes and easy teams ie stanhope have played gig lanky vt and tally havent been easy games with their loss of players but they looked dangres early on in the season so look out boys theirs a team of pride

Hey boys, just wondering what are your thoughts on the top five.
Mine would be

Rushworth
Nagambie
Stanhope
Avenel
Grgarre

The only reason the ladder after round seven is showing what it is is because of the byes and easy teams. Stanhope have played gig, lanky, vt and tally. Havent been easy games with their loss of players but they looked dangerous early on in the season. So look out boys, theirs is a team of pride.

Tried to translate this into English but it has proved difficult. Are kids taught to read and write anymore? How hard is it to properly construct a sentence that can be understood?

hey boys just wondering wats the thorts on top five
mine would be

rushworth
nagambie
stanhope
avenel
girgarre

the only reason the ladder after round seven is showing wat it is is cause of the byes and easy teams ie stanhope have played gig lanky vt and tally havent been easy games with their loss of players but they looked dangres early on in the season so look out boys theirs a team of pride

you say all these teams are good but you dont mention tally in the top 5 after they beat you by 25 points

i heard that lanky has picked up a hand tat player over the last couple of weeks i hear he is a fair unit with deadly skills on both sides of his body just wonderin if anyone knows the name of this bloke

you say all these teams are good but you dont mention tally in the top 5 after they beat you by 25 points
i know they are (use are ) shit u get games u play shit and games u play like a super star but atm we have no players in and strugling for numbers with lucky to be one on the bench. the only player i rate for tally is number 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back