KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey sharp shooter you play for stanny right. who do u think played well or played sh*t

Nah mate i think you got me confused with someone else. Yes i live in Stanhope but don't play there mate. Watched the match on the weekend though and thought all you boys played a good game of football. However obviously not against quality opposition. Should be a tough match this week against the old rival Rushy however

Nah mate i think you got me confused with someone else. Yes i live in Stanhope but don't play there mate. Watched the match on the weekend though and thought all you boys played a good game of football. However obviously not against quality opposition. Should be a tough match this week against the old rival Rushy however
who do you play for mr sharpshoota?

Nah mate not telling on this website to all the clowns! Lets just say it's not KDFL. Did you get my private message?

Haha i know who you play for sharpshoota! And i must say your doing quite a good job over there too. Yes i wouldn't want my name known on bigfooty either. Alot of Stanhope slobs on here! Haha. Nah they go alright.
How is the league over there looking so far? Missing KDFL?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahah ur a clown mate. stop playing with ya little pinner. i no exactly who ya are and where ya from. u say u play 4 watsonia special school. u wouldnt even get a run in the verney road 2's.
verny road have a pretty good side with clinton sharky as captain they are unstopable. i would just be happy if i got to be water boy for the 2's

verny road have a pretty good side with clinton sharky as captain they are unstopable. i would just be happy if i got to be water boy for the 2's

Haha exactly right! Sharks is on fire for the league medal over there. Polling votes out of his A$$. Couldn't get near the kid on the weekend, he just put on the afterburners and away he went! Apparently Shepp United wanted him over there but couldn't afford him. I think water boying over there mate would just about be impossible without an apprenticeship!

Sharks is a ladies man with a booty to boot...!

Haha exactly right! Sharks is on fire for the league medal over there. Polling votes out of his A$$. Couldn't get near the kid on the weekend, he just put on the afterburners and away he went! Apparently Shepp United wanted him over there but couldn't afford him. I think water boying over there mate would just about be impossible without an apprenticeship!

wat do you mean by that last part about the apprenticeship mr sharpshoota? do you know clints personaly like i do?

yer im thinking about leaving school to start a water boy apprenticeship

reyne Auld and joss gentle bursting out of the centre will be hard to stop. big in this week being john taylor adding some strenth to the side stanhope will be hard to beat

reyne Auld and joss gentle bursting out of the centre will be hard to stop. big in this week being john taylor adding some strenth to the side stanhope will be hard to beat
taylor would be a good inclusion into the side. but the question i want answered is how good is alex o'reilly and is this kid unstopable in the thirds?

taylor would be a good inclusion into the side. but the question i want answered is how good is alex o'reilly and is this kid unstopable in the thirds?
i think he is but you dont know yet because the two teams stanhope have played are both very poor sides. but there has to be a good full back who can shut him down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back