KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to see the top 5 staying as it is with still 8 rounds to come before finals. I think both Undera and Avenel could sneak in there before then but it is hard to see who will leave. Any suggestions? Taking into account each teams run home

Only 7 teams will have a chance to play finals and here is there run home.

1.Stanhope-Girgarre,Murch,Rushworth,Avenel,Lancaster,Undera,V.T
2.Nagambie-V.T,Rushworth,Bye,Merrigum,Tally,Girgarre,Murch
3.Rushworth-Murch,Nagambie,Stanhope,Bye,Avenel,Merrigum,Lancaster
4.Violet Town-Nagambie,Bye,Merrigum,Tally,Girgarre,Murch,Stanhope
5.Lancaster-Merrigum,Tally,Girgarre,Murch,Stanhope,Avenel,Rushworth
6.Undera-Bye,Merrigum,Tally,Girgarre,Murch,Stanhope,Avenel
7.Avenel-Tally,Girgarre,Murch,Stanhope,Rushworth,Lancy,Undera

Only 7 teams will have a chance to play finals and here is there run home.

1.Stanhope-Girgarre,Murch,Rushworth,Avenel,Lancaster,Undera,V.T
2.Nagambie-V.T,Rushworth,Bye,Merrigum,Tally,Girgarre,Murch
3.Rushworth-Murch,Nagambie,Stanhope,Bye,Avenel,Merrigum,Lancaster
4.Violet Town-Nagambie,Bye,Merrigum,Tally,Girgarre,Murch,Stanhope
5.Lancaster-Merrigum,Tally,Girgarre,Murch,Stanhope,Avenel,Rushworth
6.Undera-Bye,Merrigum,Tally,Girgarre,Murch,Stanhope,Avenel
7.Avenel-Tally,Girgarre,Murch,Stanhope,Rushworth,Lancy,Undera

Stanhope-Tough run home but should win all remaining games. Beat all those sides last time
Nagambie-V.T and Rushy close games, other than that all easy wins
Rushworth-Besides Stanhope should win them all. Beat all others last time.
Violet Town-Nagambie and Stanhope close games. Should easily win others.
Lancaster-Stanhope,Avenel and Rushy close games. Will be tough to make finals.
Undera-Stanhope and Avenel close matches. Rest easy wins.
Avenel-Four tough matches. Stanhope,Rushy,Lancy and Undera, all in a row too! Tough finish.

Stanhope-Tough run home but should win all remaining games. Beat all those sides last time
Nagambie-V.T and Rushy close games, other than that all easy wins
Rushworth-Besides Stanhope should win them all. Beat all others last time.
Violet Town-Nagambie and Stanhope close games. Should easily win others.
Lancaster-Stanhope,Avenel and Rushy close games. Will be tough to make finals.
Undera-Stanhope and Avenel close matches. Rest easy wins.
Avenel-Four tough matches. Stanhope,Rushy,Lancy and Undera, all in a row too! Tough finish.

Heres how i reckon the ladder will look at seasons end.

Stanhope-68 points
Nagambie-60 points.
Rushworth-60 points.
Violet Town-52 points
Lancaster-48 points
Undera-48 points
Avenel-40 points

Undera to possibly sneak in on percentage but Avenel with there run home look as if they wont make it

Heres how i reckon the ladder will look at seasons end.

Stanhope-68 points
Nagambie-60 points.
Rushworth-60 points.
Violet Town-52 points
Lancaster-48 points
Undera-48 points
Avenel-40 points

Undera to possibly sneak in on percentage but Avenel with there run home look as if they wont make it

fair call, should be an exciting finish to the year!

can anyone tell me what the go is with merrigum, what are there numbers like cos i've noticed that other teams must be lending a couple of players each week to help out?

fair call, should be an exciting finish to the year!

can anyone tell me what the go is with merrigum, what are there numbers like cos i've noticed that other teams must be lending a couple of players each week to help out?

When we (Stanhope) played Merrigum we had to give them 4 of our players and Avenel game them four players also. They played the game with 15-16 on the field and no one on the pine. They had only 7-8 players of there own and a few Merrigum boys didnt turn up for the match. They also have a couple of other players playing seniors that are eligible for thirds such as Damien Scarcella, Louis Worm and Tom Sullivan. Scarce and Wormy have played thirds games this year im sure but yeah Merrigum with all there numbers would only have 15 or so im sure at best

This weeks tips
rushy V Murch, rushy to good for the hoppers rushy 150+
Stabhope V Gig, Stanhope just got to many paths for goals stanhope 150+
Avenel V Tally, I think we might get over the line this week showing good plays of footy and i think it will come together this week. Tally 20 points
Lanky V Gum, Lanky will lend them players to make a game so Lanky 30 goals
V town V Nagambie, close game you would think V town wold win you never no so V town by 5 points

Tips this week fellas......

Rushy vs Murch Murch will provide some resistance to the tigers, but none the less Rushy by 130
Stanhope vs Gig Stanhope far too good. 150
Avenel vs Tally Tipping Tally in this clash, Avenel are a good side when they want to be, but tally do have alot of run. Tally by 15 points in a close encounter
Lanky vs Gum. Lanky by 180
Violet Town vs Nagaz. Match of the round. Likely to be a fiesty affair between the 2 sides. Both have good sides that take the field, the game will be won in the midfield, With the likes of Corks and Abley getting their hands on it first, and straight down to floate, hard to see them losing in a close one also. VT by 17 points

the top 5 ladder after round 12,

Stanny - 44
Vt - 40
rushy - 36
Naggaz - 36
Undera - 32

Good luck to all teams for the rest of the year,

Also,
Chins up VT boys.

is there anyone that is under-acheiving this yr throughout the teams or anyone that has not being playing to thier full potential??

also how ar teams travelling with injuries??

just interrested on those two notes.. cheers

is there anyone that is under-acheiving this yr throughout the teams or anyone that has not being playing to thier full potential??

also how ar teams travelling with injuries??

just interrested on those two notes.. cheers

Good questions there i believe. Not only would players at certain clubs be down on form and not playing to their capabilities, but also some teams maybe underachieving and also teams possibly performing better than what they should be. As for injuries Stanhope havn't played one game this year with a full list. On the weekend they had 6-7 players missing and it really showed. Would be dissapointing for the boys to head into finals with injuries as they did last year. But thats footy i guess!

Good questions there i believe. Not only would players at certain clubs be down on form and not playing to their capabilities, but also some teams maybe underachieving and also teams possibly performing better than what they should be. As for injuries Stanhope havn't played one game this year with a full list. On the weekend they had 6-7 players missing and it really showed. Would be dissapointing for the boys to head into finals with injuries as they did last year. But thats footy i guess!
So Sharpshoota who would you say that is down on form at Stanhope??

So Sharpshoota who would you say that is down on form at Stanhope??

Good question yet again. Um i'd have to say there would only be between 2-3 players on Stanhopes list that have not played as good over the year as they possibly could or that have been low on form throughout the course of the year, which is bound to happen at all clubs im sure. These players would have played some handy games throughout the season so far and would have been handy contributors in some of the teams wins i would imagine. But as mentioned probably just a couple of players a bit low on form at the moment for the club

Good question yet again. Um i'd have to say there would only be between 2-3 players on Stanhopes list that have not played as good over the year as they possibly could or that have been low on form throughout the course of the year, which is bound to happen at all clubs im sure. These players would have played some handy games throughout the season so far and would have been handy contributors in some of the teams wins i would imagine. But as mentioned probably just a couple of players a bit low on form at the moment for the club

got any names for us sharpshoota?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tips for th first week of the split round...

TALLY vs lanky - tally boys have been gettin close to winning against a few of the tops sides lately so i think there time has come for a win. woody BOG tally by 10
GIGARRE vs avenal - gig boys only lost time stanny by 40 odd last week so they seem to be travelling alright and i think they'll upset the wille wheeler based avenal team. gig by 20
nagambie vs RUSHY - if nagaz didnt lose there cool last week against vt and get so many suspended then it would make for a better game so i'm tippin rushy by 40

TALLY vs lanky - tally boys have been gettin close to winning against a few of the tops sides lately so i think there time has come for a win. woody BOG tally by 10
GIGARRE vs avenal - gig boys only lost time stanny by 40 odd last week so they seem to be travelling alright and i think they'll upset the wille wheeler based avenal team. gig by 20
nagambie vs RUSHY - if nagaz didnt lose there cool last week against vt and get so many suspended then it would make for a better game so i'm tippin rushy by 40

Woody might not play

Tally V Lanky, lanky will come to tally and for a good game of footy at the moment just dont think we can play good footy long enouth to win a game against a top side.Still go to back your own side tho. A close game Tally by 1 point

Gig V Avenal, tally's stupid 50m pentalys cost them last week and Avenal stronger in the guts so Avenal by 5 goals

Nagimbie V Rushy, rushy to go out there and flog nagimbie by 8 goals. Dont no why just think so thats all.

A couple of these games will contribute to shape the top 5 once again.

Tally vs Lanky I think lanky are not too bad of a side, probable finalist but cant see them going all the way, but will be too strong for Tally satdy, Lanky by 37

Gig vs Avenel Gig must have some kind of thing going for tem at the minute, restricting Stanhope somewat, if they can stop willie and Fulco, it will go a long way to winning the game, Gig by 13

Rushy vs Nagaz I ithnk after the win against Stanhope they might have thought a little to highly of themselves, and taken a coulpe of games lightly, none the less i dont tihnk that they are up to Rushy this week, probably similar to round 2 when they lost by 6 or 7 goals, same outcome i think,

Tally def Lan by 27 points

We were very disappointing, missing alot of players but in the end we wernt good enough and that loss proves we arent up to finals. good luck to those who are going to make them. I am signing off on this year.

Yeah good one mate considering willie only played a half and we won by 90 points against a side that only lost to Stanhope by 40 odd! Willie is a great player but he is not our whole team!, not even close! I say with Lancy's loss to tally we are sitting pretty nicely to make finals mate and on our weekends form will give must sides a good crack! Go the mighty swans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back