KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancaster vs Stanhope - Stanhope by 80 points against an undermanned wombats.
Armona vs Avenel - Ardmona by 8 goals
Girgarre vs Merrigum - Girgarre by 10 goals
Rushworth vs Yea - Yea by 5 goals
Undera vs Murch - Undera by 150 points, Campbell to kick 10.
VT vs Tally - Vt by 23 points.

This week tips

Lancaster vs Stanhope - Stanhope by 30-60 points ( Only if gun JACK QUIRK is tagged for lanky)
Yea vs Rushworth - yea in an upset by 78
Avenel vs Ardmona - 6 points (very close match)
Violet Town vs Tallygaroopna - 150 points
Murchison vs Undera - Undera by 130 points
Girgarre vs Merrigum - Girgarre by 50 points max

Lancaster vs Stanhope - Stanhope by ten goals
Armona vs Avenel - Ardmona by 5 goals
Girgarre vs Merrigum - Girgarre by 10 goals
Rushworth vs Yea - major upset, Yea by 100 points, with the ins from seymour,Daniel Belsten, Adam Loraine, Dallas Bergowicz, Jake Loraine, Trav Muir all in the best!
Undera vs Murch - Undera by 100 points, Cambell will get best on
VT vs Tally - Vt by 30 points points

With the ins that Yea have this week, the Seymour plus ACK and Scotch fellas, Yea will get up by at least 10 goals i rekon. Unfortunately im not playing due to injury but Jake Loraine will more than fill my on-field position, also Dal Bergawicz, Trav Muir, Belly, Bucket and Turtle, plus maybe Cunningham and McKenzie, not a bad line up 4 the Tigez. Just no Schulz due to injury also.

Your young tigers will have a massive win this weekend chris, with the ins from seymour, you are a powerful side, if you had the seymour boys all year, you would be big contenders for the flag, but oh well, Good on the seymour boys for helping out a struggling side:thumbsu:

Was informed today by one of the Undera boys that Tom Stevens and Russel Sherrif are looking like playing for Undera from now on, any body heard anything about this

this weeks tips boys

Lancaster vs Stanhope - Stanhope by 100 +
Yea vs Rushworth - yea in an upset by 25 - yea good at home
Avenel vs Ardmona - Ardmona by 2 game of the Round
Violet Town vs Tallygaroopna - Violet Town if not wet by 100 +
Murchison vs Undera - Undera by 200 + if its not wet
Girgarre vs Merrigum - Girgarre by 150 +
Nagambie vs Bye - Nagambie just to get ova the line and get the 4 pts
:thumbsu:

geez already making tips on a wednesday, teams havent even been announced, ahh well, here goes...

Lancaster vs Stanhope - Wombats to get over the line in a thriller with a goal in the last few seconds to seal the deal...7 points
Yea vs Rushworth - with Yea's big inclusions such as belsten i think the Tigers fromt he mountain will beat rushie easily...60 points
Avenel vs Ardmona - Ardy were impressive on the w/e with contributors across all lines, expecting a close game with ardy to put it away in the last..27 points
Violet Town vs Tallygaroopna - back to back draws for VT with Mr.McCorkell BOG
Murchison vs Undera - Campbell kicks 8 with the lions to win easily...132 points
Girgarre vs Merrigum - With the Wheelie bin in the side i can see the kangas taking full points...79 points
Nagambie vs Bye

on another note, to red_bull i do agree with you on the jack quirk being tagged, he has improved out of sight this year and has established himself in the defence, hopefully he can have a blinder this week on sorefinger...however,personal attacks on bigfooty, come on, lets just leave it to the footy field eh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geez already making tips on a wednesday, teams havent even been announced, ahh well, here goes...

Lancaster vs Stanhope - Wombats to get over the line in a thriller with a goal in the last few seconds to seal the deal...7 points
Yea vs Rushworth - with Yea's big inclusions such as belsten i think the Tigers fromt he mountain will beat rushie easily...60 points
Avenel vs Ardmona - Ardy were impressive on the w/e with contributors across all lines, expecting a close game with ardy to put it away in the last..27 points
Violet Town vs Tallygaroopna - back to back draws for VT with Mr.McCorkell BOG
Murchison vs Undera - Campbell kicks 8 with the lions to win easily...132 points
Girgarre vs Merrigum - With the Wheelie bin in the side i can see the kangas taking full points...79 points
Nagambie vs Bye

on another note, to red_bull i do agree with you on the jack quirk being tagged, he has improved out of sight this year and has established himself in the defence, hopefully he can have a blinder this week on sorefinger...however,personal attacks on bigfooty, come on, lets just leave it to the footy field eh

oxxy for F sake u will not beat stanhope and vt will beat tally comfortably because we are at full strength and havent yet been so far this year.

These boys arn't on the list but a late inclusion to the list is:
R. Patten - Stanhope 3rds Captain

That is ALL!!! at the moment

are you jealous Red_Bull? so far you have only captains on the list, soon kane wheelhouse(gig, c) will be on there followed by damian scarcella(merrigum, c) the way you're going.

and as for you nick, tally and lanky are an underated team, don't be too surprised, stranger things have happened in football.

and as for you nick, tally and lanky are an underated team, don't be too surprised, stranger things have happened in football.
c'mon oxxy everybody no's tally are a bunch of hacks, nothing bar that!

and as for this weeknd without u in the side mate, im tipping stanhope to take the 4 points

Was informed today by one of the Undera boys that Tom Stevens and Russel Sherrif are looking like playing for Undera from now on, any body heard anything about this

cant say i have heard that mr cloke, but i dont think that tom stevens would travel to udera from avenal for games and training???? but maybe it's true... who knows???

Don't know about sherrif but Tommy Stevens is deffinatly playin for the swans this season.

oxxy for F sake u will not beat stanhope and vt will beat tally comfortably because we are at full strength and havent yet been so far this year.
I wouldn't be so sure, rumour is that when the pressure is on VT crumble. Dont attack the pill, play from behind and become a rabble with no direction?? No expert just what i have herd what is your opinion??

Hey Oxxy_01 whats the go with the gig boys in the paper taking the Lancy school kids for the Vic kick style tranning ?

would almost think that your club would have done that for the local school or are ya all to much stuck up to help out the locals ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back