KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you like that boy!?!? the first team to knock off stanhope you rippa!
yeah a good effort by the towners to beat the previously undeafeted mainlanders, in match where it could have gone either way in the third quarter VT pulled away. 3 goals down at 3/4 time thelions kept fighting, also i think inconsitency from the men in orange didnt help the match and frustration from the lions eventually helped the towers get over the line. it will take pressure of the mainlanders too, instead of everyone gettin on thier backs, a good wake up call and will bounce back next week with a few players back

Yeah a very good effort by violet town downing the top of the ladder stanhope boys. With densley from stanhope having a shocker of a game with just 5 touches, and a number of costly mistakes which started the stanhope self destuction. Not just densley, but with a number of undiciplent errors made by the boys costing them four 50 meter penalties. but i think the stanhope boys will regroup for next week when they come up against the under maned murchison boys to help them path the road to the finals!!:)

well well well, the stanhope boys have come unstuck...so much for that undefeated season a couple of the stanhope boys were contemplating a couple of weeks ago.

ok, match report Yea v wombats.
yea: undermanned
Conditions: a lake
Lancaster: good effort with half a team missing
result: lancaster by 70.

what happened with tally v girgarre, see gig just got over the line.

i wouldnt say the stanny boys have come unstuck, i think they jst had a bad game happens to everyone u should no that oxxy. this defeat will only make them stronger i think

well well well, the stanhope boys have come unstuck...so much for that undefeated season a couple of the stanhope boys were contemplating a couple of weeks ago.

Well i play for tally and it was a bad day for footy.... it was a lake at gig. the Ball was a soap and weighd 10 ton.... gig had the better start but once tally got a few goals it was very even all day. Goal for Goal. Tally up 3/4 time by a few points and then in the last term it was a slog fest and it was only a kick that went over a pack and a gig player kicked it of the ground to put gig 3 points up and won the game. But we (Tally) had are fair chance of kicking another goal but gig put 2 or 3 players in our forwed line and thay held on.. full credits for gig they played well and they got the 4 points. As for tally a game we should have won but thats footy..

I lined up on a bloke called Alex O'reilly, showed alot of promise for the future although stanhope went down. Ben Nexthip showing not much promise for a so called superstar of the game, not getting much of the ball, just wondering if he had a really off game or is just a bit overrated???

I lined up on a bloke called Alex O'reilly, showed alot of promise for the future although stanhope went down. Ben Nexthip showing not much promise for a so called superstar of the game, not getting much of the ball, just wondering if he had a really off game or is just a bit overrated???
yer alex played not to his full potential today, alot like the whole side. Ben while he his a good player, is hyped up alot, does hav one of the better foots in the kdl 3rds but much like his fello team mates was not on his game. This following last weeks performance should b a real wake up to the mainland boys, which will hopefully switch them, and when they r switched on they r a hard side to compete with, congradulations to VT they went hard from the first minute only downfall been a easily tirering team.

Lancaster has been missing half a team for a few years now, just not sure if it is their crap half or good half - hard to tell the difference.

Dose anyone think that Ardmona can win the flag because i dont because thay all think they can and that they are a bunch of w***ers...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dose anyone think that Ardmona can win the flag because i dont because thay all think they can and that they are a bunch of w***ers...
i think ardmona have a great chance at the flag aswell as anyone in the top 6 of the league ladder right now although they are a bunch of w***ers. just look at the ardmona crowd says alot about the club....

I believe that Ardmona does not have a very strong side although thier possision on the ladder sugests otherwise. last weeks downing of violet town did show promise but i believe that was only sue to thier pathetic first quater and sadley a lack of structure.

I believe that Ardmona does not have a very strong side although thier possision on the ladder sugests otherwise. last weeks downing of violet town did show promise but i believe that was only sue to thier pathetic first quater and sadley a lack of structure.

well when our side faced them they where hung over and i thought that that was just stupid getting on the grog the night before footy, its ok to have a few but they were all still pissed.. If they show that additude to a home and away match, what are they going to do in the finals? Play with hangovers? Good luck

but how many under 16 players did lancy have oxxy??

seen the game didnt think much of the umpiring. densley had an off day as well as the rest of the side which happens in football. seen nexhip throwing up as he ran on to the ground after half time may have been crook. one thing about the umpiring why were there 3 experiencd umpires on such a small ground when the rushworth stanhope game was played with one umpire who was umpiring in his second game and had to miss auskick just to be there.

blamin the umpiring is an easy enough way, but in the end with three different umpires, it has to be said that violet town did alot better on the day. 3 umpires is the best thing because it is alot better than having two umpires who are unable to get close to the play guessing about half of the decisions, based on the reactions of the crowd and players. This was the case in the VT Ardmona game????

yeah a good effort by the towners to beat the previously undeafeted mainlanders, in match where it could have gone either way in the third quarter VT pulled away. 3 goals down at 3/4 time thelions kept fighting, also i think inconsitency from the men in orange didnt help the match and frustration from the lions eventually helped the towers get over the line. it will take pressure of the mainlanders too, instead of everyone gettin on thier backs, a good wake up call and will bounce back next week with a few players back
what players did stanhope have out? or are you just sayin you had players out coz you lost the game and havein a sook?

well when our side faced them they where hung over and i thought that that was just stupid getting on the grog the night before footy, its ok to have a few but they were all still pissed.. If they show that additude to a home and away match, what are they going to do in the finals? Play with hangovers? Good luck

I believe they have set a team rule which says they can not drink on the thursday or friday b4 footy, top rule. i think that all around they where not thugs as they had been made out 2b, seemed like a good bunch of blokes personaly......

lol alot of the time we just tell to piss off he likes to think of himself to be the coach but you get that...

If l hear you say that to Mick i will personally foot you where the sun dont shine,he does alot more for the club than all you boys put together,you blokes cant even do the waterboy job without whinging and carrying on,smarten up and pull your head in......

what players did stanhope have out? or are you just sayin you had players out coz you lost the game and havein a sook?
I believe that stanhope had 2 or so players out on the day B. Allot and N.west two good players but this is not to say they were the critical difference. The fact is that violet town had more riding on the game n wanted it more then the off form stanhope. As of yet i hav only seen spectatiators on the thread commentin on the umpiring not the usall stanhope users. Personally it was no differnet of a game with 3 umpire then it was wit the usall one, this would b agreeed by the VT boys also, umpires are always goin to miss stuff, thats just footy. This will b a learning curve to the mainland boys with a building block to build onto 4 future games. i

Maybe we had 3 umpires cos it was on a sunday.
Vt was missing two crucial players in A. Ellis and G. Mcdonald not to mention P. Ellis. I thought we were a pretty fit side on the day personally i felt shockin but the day i have an impact someone might care. Not one player was a standout for stanhope and i reckon if tally pulled there finger out they could have beaten that stanhope side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back