KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ardmona vs Stanhope - After last weeks win against Avenel i cant see Ardy losing, but Stanhope are the top team and i think they have to much to lose, so Stanhope to win by 4 goals.

geez how stupid are these stanhope tools. ive never heard so much shit in my life....as a normal person and having seen the way ardmona played last weekend in the 2nd half especially, if they get a run on then the stanhope boys will be f*cked!!:confused:

My tip for this week boys in a game that will decide who plays in the grand final. Stanhope to get over the line by around 5 goals. First time in around 5 weeks they have had their best team on the park with a full list but still a few players underdone with injury who will be monitored carefully up forward etc...
Good close game i believe as would be expected in finals footy but Stanhope to come out winners. Teams don't lose two games in 20 rounds of footy just to drop out in straight sets in the finals.

My tip for this week boys in a game that will decide who plays in the grand final. Stanhope to get over the line by around 5 goals. First time in around 5 weeks they have had their best team on the park with a full list but still a few players underdone with injury who will be monitored carefully up forward etc...
Good close game i believe as would be expected in finals footy but Stanhope to come out winners. Teams don't lose two games in 20 rounds of footy just to drop out in straight sets in the finals.

mate it wouldnt be the first time someone went out in straight sets!! ardy beat them late in the year by nearly 10 goals with both teams having players missing from their best side. all you tools go on bout injuries but keep the excuses to yourself cos you just need to take the hand that is dealt to you.

I was on the kdl senior forum and put a teaM OF The year on it. Interested to know if any one has a thirds team of the year.

FB: M.Telford(Rush) D.Lowis(Ave) L.Worm(Mer)

BF: S.Dearing(Sta) J.Taylor(Sta) T.Doyle(V.T)

C: C. O' Donnell(Ard) R.Patten(Sta) T.McCorkell(V.T)

HF: R.Sidebottom(Ave) N.Varcoe(Lan) A. Oxford(Lan)

FF: J.Mellington(V.T) B.Campbell(Und) S.Scott( Ard)

R: N.Mellington(Ard) A.Hurd(Ard) S.Damon(Rush)

Bench: R.Hanson(Sta) C.Chee(Ave) J.Sanderson(Nag)

Havn't really looked that closely at it. Few changes could be made.

Peoples thoughts?

mate it wouldnt be the first time someone went out in straight sets!! ardy beat them late in the year by nearly 10 goals with both teams having players missing from their best side. all you tools go on bout injuries but keep the excuses to yourself cos you just need to take the hand that is dealt to you.

Dont worry mate i'm sure Stanhope will take what has been dealt to them coz they have had injuries in the wrong part of the year but if they use this as an excuse if they lose then they obviously didnt deserve to finish the minor premiers. Just out of curiosity bud, did ya get your username from your mother? Or was it your sister?

Peoples thoughts?
You've done pretty well there mate, good work. How about these fellas: Lang (Murch), Wheelhouse (Gig), Abley (VT), Gibbs (Ardy). But it would be hard to replace the blokes you already have listed there.

You've done pretty well there mate, good work. How about these fellas: Lang (Murch), Wheelhouse (Gig), Abley (VT), Gibbs (Ardy). But it would be hard to replace the blokes you already have listed there.

Dont rate Lang. Stands out alright in Murch's side but when you play for murch it's not hard. Wheelhouse, Abley and Gibbs all unlucky not to make it just believe all those midfielders i named are all better though thats all. Great footballers otherwise.

Peoples thoughts?

not a bad side from what i can gather. would have fit in jesse donovan (ard) in the backline there though

Dont worry mate i'm sure Stanhope will take what has been dealt to them coz they have had injuries in the wrong part of the year but if they use this as an excuse if they lose then they obviously didnt deserve to finish the minor premiers. Just out of curiosity bud, did ya get your username from your mother? Or was it your sister?

nah its just something your mum likes me to call her when im banging her in the ass. your a tosser mate. talk bout footy thats wat its for

jst one question mate, who did ardy have out in that round 20 clash with stanhope?

Good Luck to both teams tomorrow, should be a great game to watch. May the team side win.

Really think u Stanhope boys should get off bigfooty and stop talkin shit. Once and if U guys win the big one come back and giv all ya got. But stop gettin on here talkin yaselves up, as it will all come back to bite ya hard in the a***.
If ur old man knew all the shit U were talkin necko he would belt u round the ears.
So get off her and concentrate on makin it all 3 footy sides in the main one.
Good Luck though
didnt think i talked that much crap, people take big footy too seriously, all a bit of fun, doesnt matter what is said here, its all about what happens out on the ground, gunna be a good game tomorrow between sides with a bit of rivalry its fair to say, stanhope to win in the second lot of extra time by 5 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jst one question mate, who did ardy have out in that round 20 clash with stanhope?

Good Luck to both teams tomorrow, should be a great game to watch. May the team side win.

Jai mcCall and Dwayne Howard. Both are no longer playing as of that game or the week before it but they have made do without them. dont get me wrong though cos i know stanhope were missing a couple of key players also..will be a cracker of a match

jst your blokes thoughts on where the game will be won and lost tomorrow? i think the midfeilds are fairly even and will be a tight contest all day... any other thoughts?

Peoples thoughts?

i was just wounding why you would put C.Chee(Ave) on the Bench and T.McCorkell(V.T) on the wing

Peoples thoughts?

Adi Leocata harsh not to be included. also probably need a bit more speed in the foward line and maybe scott and Campbell shouldnt be included because of their lack of speed and just plain laziness. possible inclusions for them could be Robinson of stanhope and Mcdonald of VT
any other thoughts???
Taylor is also best suited to full back cause he gets lost in the play and Worm is useless so he shouldnt be in the team.....

Adi Leocata harsh not to be included. also probably need a bit more speed in the foward line and maybe scott and Campbell shouldnt be included because of their lack of speed and just plain laziness. possible inclusions for them could be Robinson of stanhope and Mcdonald of VT
any other thoughts???
Taylor is also best suited to full back cause he gets lost in the play and Worm is useless so he shouldnt be in the team.....

not having a shot at you mate but itd be good if some other people made their own teams from scratch. i would have by now but not 100% up to date with everyone. only know blokes by rep really.
How can u argue BC and Scott when they were far and away the leading goal kickers this year? both very different players but would be unstoppable in the same team together

Jai mcCall and Dwayne Howard. Both are no longer playing as of that game or the week before it but they have made do without them. dont get me wrong though cos i know stanhope were missing a couple of key players also..will be a cracker of a match
What happened to these guys? When we played Ardy they were tough to beat in the middle and played a big role in getting Ardy over the line.

What happened to these guys? When we played Ardy they were tough to beat in the middle and played a big role in getting Ardy over the line.

a few ongoing personal issues. good individual players but not real team orientated. they've prob played better without them

i was just wounding why you would put C.Chee(Ave) on the Bench and T.McCorkell(V.T) on the wing

Played Avenel once this year and Chee done nothing. Played V.T twice this year, first time he had some handy and vital touches and second time absolutely killed it from the middle. Plainly and simply basing it on the games that i have seen them play first hand.

Peoples thoughts?

**** wish the interleague team was as good as this this yr..not saying i wasnt happy with the team we had! :)

Peoples thoughts?

I rekon Jack Williams (Nag) could have easily slipped on to a back flank, and Cam Gahan (Gir) is also a handy player who could have also filled in a wing. Not a bad team tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back