KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mainlanders lookin doubtful after todays unlucky events, ben nexhip stanhopes key forward has apparantly 3cms or so off the end of his right hand with a drop saw accident, end to a season unfortunatly 4 him. Also key midfielder ryan pattern recentally recovering from ankle injury has pushed it too far kicking at school and rolled it for a second time resulting on him been on crutches again, will be an interestin game for the stanhope boys this weekend with a team plaiged by injury.[/quot

the injuries list is pritty bad for stanny then good luck boys

The mainlanders lookin doubtful after todays unlucky events, ben nexhip stanhopes key forward has apparantly 3cms or so off the end of his right hand with a drop saw accident, end to a season unfortunatly 4 him. Also key midfielder ryan pattern recentally recovering from ankle injury has pushed it too far kicking at school and rolled it for a second time resulting on him been on crutches again, will be an interestin game for the stanhope boys this weekend with a team plaiged by injury.

so can somone give me a run down of who is hurt or is it all bull shit

so can somone give me a run down of who is hurt or is it all bull shit

matt stokes- season-snapped archillies
ryan pattern-season- done all ligaments in ankle
adi leocata-season- broken wrist
regan hanson- season- broken wrist
ben nexhip-season- cut off finger
alex o-rielly- 1-2- quad strain
jamie densley-season- cramps haha-
nick west-season- back problems
brad robinson- season- huge male organ
sam dearing- season- is a bogan, needs a haircut, smells, is also a bum

the bold ones are jokes, others are serious

matt stokes- season-snapped archillies

the bold ones are jokes, others are serious

the ones in bold played on the weekend
i am no to sure on Robinson if he played or Hason.
so how can Leocata and West be out for the season when they played on the weekend

so how can Leocata and West be out for the season when they played on the weekend

Robinson and Hanson both played on the weekend
Robinson probably only had about 4 kicks tho but ended up with 3 goals
Hanson played a significant role in Stanhopes resurgance but was also heavily tagged by number 6

one of those players was the one who apparently "cheap shotted" nick abley haha

Did ya have a bad game. is it cause of that large male organ

haha must have been why mate did you read the free press today

From Gus Underwoods back page write up.....
"but the stanhope thirds will have to come through the preliminary final this week to give the lions a chance for a triple treat of flags this year. the young lions were run down by voilet town in the last quarter after a tight contest for 3 quarters. Jye patten, sam dearing and brad robinson tried hard to inspire their teammates while reece barker Adrian and Jason Leocata played servicable games for the losers"

I can't have played that bad lol:D

haha must have been why mate did you read the free press today

From Gus Underwoods back page write up.....
"but the stanhope thirds will have to come through the preliminary final this week to give the lions a chance for a triple treat of flags this year. the young lions were run down by voilet town in the last quarter after a tight contest for 3 quarters. Jye patten, sam dearing and brad robinson tried hard to inspire their teammates while reece barker Adrian and Jason Leocata played servicable games for the losers"

I can't have played that bad lol:D

it didn't have anything to do with that large male organ did it.

Well i think with Ardy in the form they are in and after beating stanny last time, and with all the people out for them Ardy will win. And by how well the people out for stanny are talked up to be, I think Ardy will beat stanny by at leas 4 goals. Ardy are playing their best footy unlike stanny and VT, i have said all year that it will be a VT and Stanny GF but i really think Ardy will take stanny out in staright sets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

big game this weekend with ardy and stanhope..wat players need to be on their A grade to help their team get a spot in the granny?

what is your point corks you ****ter patten was 50% at best couldnt run, leocata was at 60% had difficulty using his hand same with hansen, o'reilly struggles to jump and run had little impact on the game because of it resulting in stanhope having to play don campbell at CHF who had maybe 2 kicks for the day, then densley, dont get me started on him. and matt stokes unavailable, who will be back for the grand final in 2 weeks time

My point is that you talk shit. VT have beaten u both times and you have blamed somthing. will Stokes be 100 % in the grand final or will you tell me after the game if your players are right or not

Im tipping the Ardy boys. Good to see them keeping quiet on bigfooty and not making up excuses. There's too much pressure for the minor premiers. The Gibbs/Hurd duo to dominate the Stanny midfield.

Tragic news for Stanhope with yet another injury. Jason Leocata hurt his knee at school today. Probably in doubt for saturday. Knowing Jason i think he will still play.

Tragic news for Stanhope with yet another injury. Jason Leocata hurt his knee at school today. Probably in doubt for saturday. Knowing Jason i think he will still play.
geez some skool u stanhope boys go to, nexhip chopped his finger off, patten has done his ankle again and now this ? whats the go?ahah

Im tipping the Ardy boys. Good to see them keeping quiet on bigfooty and not making up excuses. There's too much pressure for the minor premiers. The Gibbs/Hurd duo to dominate the Stanny midfield.

stanhope do not fear anything, ardmona felt the pain against stanhope the first time they played with stanhope having a full strength side, secoond time around ardmona played well and stanhope had plently of injuries but had noone to blame apart from themselves cause they played poor footy, this time it will be a good game, i doubt both hurd and gibbs will dominate this game stanhope had a good midfeild and no matter who plays and who doesnt play they will come out with all guns blazing and ready to play for there spot in the grand final.

violet town can hold there heads up because on paper they have beaten stanhope both times and yes they have bragging rights but they didnt beat stanhope last weekend stanhope beat themselfs, stanhope let the towners off to a 4 goal first quarter lead, and from there it was always going to be a big task to get back into the game which they did but just couldnt sustain a lead, if stanhope face VT in the grand final the pressure will not be on stanhope it will be on VT cause they are playing a team who they have not lost to and a team who is much better than them with there full strength side and playing there best footy.

time will tell VT, be cocky now cause your time will eventually be up.

stanhope do not fear anything, ardmona felt the pain against stanhope the first time they played with stanhope having a full strength side, secoond time around ardmona played well and stanhope had plently of injuries but had noone to blame apart from themselves cause they played poor footy, this time it will be a good game, i doubt both hurd and gibbs will dominate this game stanhope had a good midfeild and no matter who plays and who doesnt play they will come out with all guns blazing and ready to play for there spot in the grand final.

violet town can hold there heads up because on paper they have beaten stanhope both times and yes they have bragging rights but they didnt beat stanhope last weekend stanhope beat themselfs, stanhope let the towners off to a 4 goal first quarter lead, and from there it was always going to be a big task to get back into the game which they did but just couldnt sustain a lead, if stanhope face VT in the grand final the pressure will not be on stanhope it will be on VT cause they are playing a team who they have not lost to and a team who is much better than them with there full strength side and playing there best footy.

time will tell VT, be cocky now cause your time will eventually be up.

haha g, there is always a reason for loosing with you stanhope blokes ey? cant you just accept the fact that VT are a better team than you? i suppose not! haha
and why do u think that hurd and gibbsy wont be dominating the mid field this time? what has changed? absolutely nothing mate:thumbsu:

haha g, there is always a reason for loosing with you stanhope blokes ey? cant you just accept the fact that VT are a better team than you? i suppose not! haha
and why do u think that hurd and gibbsy wont be dominating the mid field this time? what has changed? absolutely nothing mate:thumbsu:

i agree with milky stanhope won the last three quaters by five points and this weekend they will play with a full side with noone out and and it shell be a good game.

My point is that you talk shit. VT have beaten u both times and you have blamed somthing. will Stokes be 100 % in the grand final or will you tell me after the game if your players are right or not

stokes wont even be 40% in the grand final, but he is trying to play this weekend and he is yet to be able to run....
it will be a great game this weekend although stanhope is hard hit with injuries, but we should all just stop using them as excuses and just play the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back