Keane- Awesome Band

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly your taking the ****?

Think Coldplay but much much worse. Bland lyrics, bland music lacking balls.

Cant stand them.

u-hookin-me said:
Honestly your taking the ****?

Think Coldplay but much much worse. Bland lyrics, bland music lacking balls.

Cant stand them.
Is it cool or something to bag Coldplay on this forum?

Cassius_Clay said:
Is it cool or something to bag Coldplay on this forum?

Very much so. I just dont like them. Can see why some do and I dont have any problems if they wanna talk them out.

most people are ****ed off at the fact they are overplayed on radio, much like U2, the songs are sometimes good but in unhealthy and painful doses brings it down somewhat, adding to this alot of the people's favourite music doesn't even get credit or airplay, it ****es me off.

Coldplays music is bland, monotomous and uninteresting for my liking

Firstly, I'm a huge Coldplay fan.. I do understand peoples problems with them though, being over played and over hyped, the very reason I dislike U2.

On to Keane... I quite liked hopes and fears when it was released, but very quickly grew tired of it. For their new album, I was actually a little excited to hear it. I'd read good things and the pressure was really on the band to deliver a big 2nd album
I'm sad to say it did nothing for me. Describing them as a cheap immitation of coldplay is spot on. I hoped they could move much further away from Hopes and fears.

Oh well...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listened to the new album 5 times now

Its giving me nothing.. and oh how I tried

Keane will never get close to Coldplay
Same goes for you Snow Patrol!

driver 8 said:
I loved Hopes and Fears, loved it sraight away

I'l keep trying..
Hope and Fears was one of the best albums ever. Everyone loves that one straight away, plus it has more commerical songs built for radio.

Under the Iron Sea is more deeper, and less commericial. At first I didn't really like it, but now, I may even like it more than the first. Bit of a different sound on this album, but still brilliance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Keane- Awesome Band

Remove this Banner Ad

Back