Keep one, Trade one, Delist one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Saad, Milne, Milera
Delist Milne, the end has come
Trade Saad he's only ever a small crumber
Keep Milera he's a midfielder/forward with potential like a Geelong player to do both roles. Versatility is king in modern footy

West Coast fans:
Andrew Embley, Adam Selwood, Cale Morton (I know that's cruel).

Essendon fans:
Patrick Ryder, Scott Gumbleton, Cale Hooker

With Joe Daniher breathing down their necks and the possibility of Hurley to the backline what you going to do!

Tambling, Issy folau, raph Clarke

Keep: Izzy (if he was going to stay in the AFL). The league would pay most of his salary and if he was willing to devote 5 or so years to genuinely becoming an AFL player I wouldn't say no to those athletic attributes.

Trade: Tambling or Clarke, it doesn't matter as I doubt anyone would give you more than a 4th rounder for them.

Delist: See above.

Steven Motlop, Cryil Rioli, Chris Yarran
Very, very tough.
Keep: Cyril Rioli
Trade: Chris Yarran
Delist: Motlop
I was tempted to keep Motlop to be honest, Rioli's trade value would be off the charts. But in terms of small forwards you'd kill for someone like Rioli if you were building a list. Yarran has great line-breaking ability but despite being a very good player, he's a touch inconsistent which led me to want to put him in the trade category, as his value would be huge.

Essendon fans:
Patrick Ryder, Scott Gumbleton, Cale Hooker

Keep Paddy, trade Hooker, delist Gumby. I would delist Gumby only due to the risk that he gets injured again.

Jamison, Thompson(NM), Richards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep one, Trade one, Delist one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back