Keeping Up With The Mortons

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/newsart...38/default.aspx

keepingupmortons.jpg

As part of the new TV rights deal, the AFL have commissioned a new AFL-based reality show about 3 brothers living under the one roof.

An exerpt from Cale:
EVER since I bought my own home in December, 2009 I always entertained the idea of living in it with my brothers Mitch and Jarryd.
But due to circumstances, we had lived separate lives for the better part of two years in Melbourne.
After I lost my teddy bear, I asked middle brother Jarryd to move in with me because I worry about the Boogeyman coming to get me when I'm home alone. And Jarryd needed someone to tuck him in at night and switch his nightlight on.
We didn't get along as well when we were young. I'd play backyard footy, and could tear it up against Jarryd. But it was hard to play against Mitch, because I wasn't into the "contested" footy.
I bought a bunk bed for our bedroom. Jarryd gets upset because I always call dibs on top bunk.
We both agreed that Mitch should move in with us, and he brought with him everything but the kitchen sink. Mitch took over the spare bedroom, and sleeps in there unless he has a bad dream, then he goes top and tail with Jarryd. The other night he had one with a volcano resembling Dustin Martin shooting lava at him. He has a kick-arse ice-cream maker, but I got angry with him last time because he forgot to get 100's and 1000's in the shopping.
We found in Mitch's belonging's (among other things) Terry Wallace's 5 year plan (thought to be lost forever), a prescription pad he stole from Woosha's desk and a photo of his end of season trip to Thailand, featuring he, Jordan McMahon and a questionable-looking Thai woman.
The interesting thing is that we are all at different clubs. It does get a bit weird at times, especially when we are playing against each other. We still have our weekly gossip sessions though - and laugh about Brad Miller walking in on Mondays and going into great detail his bedroom antics with Pia, Cam Bruce practising kicking the ball as high as possible to nobody in particular, and the size of Paul Johnson's dong when he and Jarryd are in the Box Hill showers together.
Our coaches - Todd Viney, Damien Hardwick and Damian Carroll - have all told us we need to work on our hardness. We've been practising by having nightly pillowfights, slapping each other with wet lettuce leaves and having a go on my punching bag. Don't mind having a bit of a punch, but I get scared and run off when the bag swings back towards me. We had Col Sylvia over one day, had a few laughs when Col stuck a photo of his ex-Mrs on the punching bag.
TV time is interesting. We like to sit and watch Glee together. Jarryd avoids any kind of AFL-level football, I like watching ABC 4 Kids and Mitch likes to stay up late and watch infomercials.
My girlfriend comes over sometimes, we get along very well and the only thing we fight over is the make-up draw. Also for some reason, the eyeliner goes missing everytime Addam Maric comes to visit.
Jarryd has a secret - he plays footy in his sleep. He sleepwalks around the house, taking fresh-air kicks and constantly mumbling "Can I play with the big boys now Clarko?"
This doesn’t really bother us though, as we went to boarding school and are used to living under a roof with several people from all walks of life. And yes I do consider Jarryd coming from another walk of life: he’s a sleepwalker!
When we're not playing footy, we like to stay and home so Mitch and Jarryd can braid my hair.
Anyway, I hope I’ve kept you entertained for a few minutes and you’ve got a bit of an insight into my life at home with my two brothers.

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/newsart...38/default.aspx

keepingupmortons.jpg

As part of the new TV rights deal, the AFL have commissioned a new AFL-based reality show about 3 brothers living under the one roof.

An exerpt from Cale:
EVER since I bought my own home in December, 2009 I always entertained the idea of living in it with my brothers Mitch and Jarryd.
But due to circumstances, we had lived separate lives for the better part of two years in Melbourne.
After I lost my teddy bear, I asked middle brother Jarryd to move in with me because I worry about the Boogeyman coming to get me when I'm home alone. And Jarryd needed someone to tuck him in at night and switch his nightlight on.
We didn't get along as well when we were young. I'd play backyard footy, and could tear it up against Jarryd. But it was hard to play against Mitch, because I wasn't into the "contested" footy.
I bought a bunk bed for our bedroom. Jarryd gets upset because I always call dibs on top bunk.
We both agreed that Mitch should move in with us, and he brought with him everything but the kitchen sink. Mitch took over the spare bedroom, and sleeps in there unless he has a bad dream, then he goes top and tail with Jarryd. The other night he had one with a volcano resembling Dustin Martin shooting lava at him. He has a kick-arse ice-cream maker, but I got angry with him last time because he forgot to get 100's and 1000's in the shopping.
We found in Mitch's belonging's (among other things) Terry Wallace's 5 year plan (thought to be lost forever), a prescription pad he stole from Woosha's desk and a photo of his end of season trip to Thailand, featuring he, Jordan McMahon and a questionable-looking Thai woman.
The interesting thing is that we are all at different clubs. It does get a bit weird at times, especially when we are playing against each other. We still have our weekly gossip sessions though - and laugh about Brad Miller walking in on Mondays and going into great detail his bedroom antics with Pia, Cam Bruce practising kicking the ball as high as possible to nobody in particular, and the size of Paul Johnson's dong when he and Jarryd are in the Box Hill showers together.
Our coaches - Todd Viney, Damien Hardwick and Damian Carroll - have all told us we need to work on our hardness. We've been practising by having nightly pillowfights, slapping each other with wet lettuce leaves and having a go on my punching bag. Don't mind having a bit of a punch, but I get scared and run off when the bag swings back towards me. We had Col Sylvia over one day, had a few laughs when Col stuck a photo of his ex-Mrs on the punching bag.
TV time is interesting. We like to sit and watch Glee together. Jarryd avoids any kind of AFL-level football, I like watching ABC 4 Kids and Mitch likes to stay up late and watch infomercials.
My girlfriend comes over sometimes, we get along very well and the only thing we fight over is the make-up draw. Also for some reason, the eyeliner goes missing everytime Addam Maric comes to visit.
Jarryd has a secret - he plays footy in his sleep. He sleepwalks around the house, taking fresh-air kicks and constantly mumbling "Can I play with the big boys now Clarko?"
This doesn’t really bother us though, as we went to boarding school and are used to living under a roof with several people from all walks of life. And yes I do consider Jarryd coming from another walk of life: he’s a sleepwalker!
When we're not playing footy, we like to stay and home so Mitch and Jarryd can braid my hair.
Anyway, I hope I’ve kept you entertained for a few minutes and you’ve got a bit of an insight into my life at home with my two brothers.

WTF is this shit.

Mods move to fail bin and yellow card this flog!

Morbo enjoys humanoid television.

His favourite human is the one known as JJ in the feel good comedy "Good Times".

Remove this Banner Ad

Keeping Up With The Mortons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back