Ken Moore=Average Human

Remove this Banner Ad

Mike Sheehan - Dale Morris 20, Dane Swan 35 and Fev 23 i think, what a moron. And i am essendon supporter.

Caro - Looks like road kill, talks crap, women should write about footy.

Ken Moore- Snakey Cobras as a headline after two praccy match losses
and not a mention when we are winning haha

Mike Sheehan writes that shit to make headlines and get people talking

Caro writes for the age which doesn't have a sports section worth wiping your ass with

Ken Moore= Worst

Very harsh words on Ken there.

He has a job to do which is to write the local football news as he sees it. Most of stories from footy shorts are always on the money and if they aren't Ken will prefix his story with "it is rumoured...". As for any bias against Cora Lynn that is a bit far-fetched. Last year plugger was on here claiming Ken had a bias against Nilma Darnum. You blokes seem to think Ken has a bias against every team in the league. Ken is just reporting the facts, Cora Lynn got belted by both Drouin and Devon Meadows, both times at close to 100%.

I personally don't mind Kenny's write ups. I reckon he does a good job, at least he is always well researched unlike the flog from MPNFL - Tangles. Now there's a w***er...

Very harsh words on Ken there.

He has a job to do which is to write the local football news as he sees it. Most of stories from footy shorts are always on the money and if they aren't Ken will prefix his story with "it is rumoured...". As for any bias against Cora Lynn that is a bit far-fetched. Last year plugger was on here claiming Ken had a bias against Nilma Darnum. You blokes seem to think Ken has a bias against every team in the league. Ken is just reporting the facts, Cora Lynn got belted by both Drouin and Devon Meadows, both times at close to 100%.

Ken is that you?

Lets get bob ubter back is that he's name?He was the best at getting under people's skin.At nng one day he had to get the boys in blue to help him get out of the ground alive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ken Moore=Average Human

Remove this Banner Ad

Back