Kepler Bradley

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 1, 2004
the lodge
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon Bombers
Absolute superstar and will win the Bombers the flag this year. Just wait and see, the youngsters will smash Port and give the Lions a warning - you're next. There are only 4 teams in it, the Dons, Port BL and Melb, sorry handbaggers, swanners, sinners and who ever else.
MARK MY WORDS

BRADLEY = SUPERSTAR
BOMBERS = PREMIERS

Your obviously trying to stir the spot BOMAZ because that statement is ridiculous. How can u say the Bomber are a premiership chance when they havnt beaten a side in the top 8

Originally posted by bomaz
Absolute superstar and will win the Bombers the flag this year. Just wait and see, the youngsters will smash Port and give the Lions a warning - you're next. There are only 4 teams in it, the Dons, Port BL and Melb, sorry handbaggers, swanners, sinners and who ever else.

Sorry Mummy and Daddy, I'm up past my bedtime.

Originally posted by bomaz
MARK MY WORDS

BRADLEY = SUPERSTAR
BOMBERS = PREMIERS

SIF

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sif be neutral

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Kepler Bradley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back