Kerry Stokes

Remove this Banner Ad

rooboy_90

Club Legend
North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2008 Player Sponsor
Jul 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Is he a supporter of the Kangaroos and could he be a potential sugar daddy that buys the club out and make sure it is successful and viable in Melbourne forever.

Not going to happen.

He is a 'supporter' but has too many other interests to go splurging money on a football club.

Im more hopeful on RJ bringing Scanlon on board.

I think it would be in Channel 7's interest's for there to be a second club in Queensland so don't expect any miracles.

While it'd be nice for a loaded gentelman or woman to bail us out we cant pin any hope on this happening.

Expect most of these blokes to worship the almighty dollar more than the almighty NMFC - though I pray my cynical attitude is proven wrong.

I'm sure a couple million thrown our way could be a tax deductible expense for him.;)

But while we have a current director shit canning his business every Thursday night on TV, I'm not sure he'd be in any rush to jump on and lend a hand. (just a thought).

He did own the Perth wildcats or something so maybe would be interested in investing. Contact him. Ill shine is boots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kerry Stokes....Kerry Packer.....it seems to be a name that naturally attracts wealth.

Maybe we should hit up Kerry O'Brien for a couple of bucks.

Kerry Armstrong ?

Kerry Friend ?

Senator John Kerry ?

Kerry Stokes....Kerry Packer.....it seems to be a name that naturally attracts wealth.

Maybe we should hit up Kerry O'Brien for a couple of bucks.

Kerry Armstrong ?

Kerry Friend ?

Senator John Kerry ?

Kerri-Anne Kennerley?

Imagine sending her in to negotiate with the AFL . . . :D

Kerry Good?

Nah, forget it.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Kerry Stokes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back