Vintage Bay KFC Boy MarkII

Remove this Banner Ad

ot4ka.jpg

Don't flatter yourself dickhead :rolleyes:

When are you
a) going to unveil your revolutionising the Bay thesis
b)produce evidence you're a Stanford alumnus

I call bullshit on both welcher
just re-reading some of this thread and seeing what happened, it seems some ppl push too far on this board. sometimes it's unwitting, sometimes it's ppl being dicks because they can and it's the internet. you, porker, fall well and truly into the later category.

you add nothing to the bay. you stalked croat for ages and wonder why he deletes his account.

**** yourself.

just re-reading some of this thread and seeing what happened, it seems some ppl push too far on this board. sometimes it's unwitting, sometimes it's ppl being dicks because they can and it's the internet. you, porker, fall well and truly into the later category.

you add nothing to the bay. you stalked croat for ages and wonder why he deletes his account.

**** yourself.

started coming at me from post #1.

obviously an alias i'd ripped up in a previous incarnation.

Geez you're one bright spark D/H :rolleyes:

to dicks like you, yeah... i'm happy to oblige.

croat was a top bloke and poster. driven out by a bunch of inconsiderate pricks (of which you are one).

Tyreboyz was more than happy to hang shit on opposition players, supporters, coaches etc (as is the Bay way), but it's nobody else's fault if he can't handle the shit-slinging if it comes back at him.
Having said all that, I'm sure he is a good bloke in the real world, and I reckon most of the Bay regulars (Porked04 included) would be comfortable considering him as such.
But if you're going to stir shit, yet can't role with the punches... Well the Bay isn't for you.
All Tyreboyz had to do was acknowledge Porked04's first reply as a ripper, and laugh along with the inevitable ribbing that was about to come his way.
Instead he got all melty, which is like an unstoppable chain reaction in these parts, and has spawned an instant classic thread.
He could've taken a leaf out of Amstaff's book - he owns his melts, and gets on with it.

Tyreboyz was more than happy to hang shit on opposition players, supporters, coaches etc (as is the Bay way), but it's nobody else's fault if he can't handle the shit-slinging if it comes back at him.
Having said all that, I'm sure he is a good bloke in the real world, and I reckon most of the Bay regulars (Porked04 included) would be comfortable considering him as such.
But if you're going to stir shit, yet can't role with the punches... Well the Bay isn't for you.
All Tyreboyz had to do was acknowledge Porked04's first reply as a ripper, and laugh along with the inevitable ribbing that was about to come his way.
Instead he got all melty, which is like an unstoppable chain reaction in these parts, and has spawned an instant classic thread.
He could've taken a leaf out of Amstaff's book - he owns his melts, and gets on with it.
Brilliantly said GCL :thumbsu:

Croat's loved dishing it back as good as he gave it. FWIW, I pm'd him to check if he was ok and to apologise if he took offence to any of my posts - Black Flog is simply stirring things forgetting he hangs shit on other posters himself. He is melting under the weight of being the frontrunner for the FOTY.

I really hope Croat tiger does come back as he made the place fun and I'm sure he's a ripper bloke in real life :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it's a bit late, porker. if you had any integrity you'd follow croat and delete your account.

If the criteria is integrity, how is it that you're still here? Croat is an attention whore who deleted his account like an attention whore would. He will be back again after he's dry cleaned his $900 suit and berated his team of minions at his ultra important job. But for now he will just lay on his $8000 bed and cry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay KFC Boy MarkII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back