News kfc new shorts sponsor/hideous covid above number sponsorship which was only meant to be for one season

Remove this Banner Ad

And on this, who would you prefer the club partners with....

What banks, who make billions of $$$ profit every year, raise interest rates within hours of the reserve bank announcements when they go up, but weeks/months when they go down, kicking young families, rural families/farmers out of their home, paying executives ridiculous bonuses...

I'd take KFC, whilst not the healthiest food option available, but one who employs 1000's of Australians across the country and often gives youth their first taste in the workforce, over a bank any day of the week

Yeah I want a bank, good guess.

No seriously I was actually hoping for this regeneratively farmed activated mung bean pasta company I’ve been enjoying lately 😂🤣😂🤣

So the club runs a “race to tigerland” event to help support the health and wellbeing of its fans and the community at large, then announces that the KFC brand will be “strongly integrated across the club” in the same week. 🤔

Funny old world we live in. I resent the bombardment of this junk. A couple of these corporate partnerships are really souring my relationship to the club. It’s a sell out and a confusing mixed message.

The club talks about strong family and community values then sidles up to a toxic piece of garbage company like this. I know there are financial reasons but you can’t have it both ways without diluting the good that you do. I thought we were better than this. I’m actually quite pissed off.
q82vpqzz1zba1.jpg

Thought you couldn’t have a beer sponsor on the jumper? Three out of these four sponsors are terrible for society / the environment

q82vpqzz1zba1.jpg

Thought you couldn’t have a beer sponsor on the jumper? Three out of these four sponsors are terrible for society / the environment
farrk that mcdonalds yellow m wouldve looked mint on our black shorts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope the club can use its new influence on the dirty bird to make them bring back the tower burger and make it a permanent menu item

I hope the club can use its new influence on the dirty bird to make them bring back the tower burger and make it a permanent menu item
Permanent over here

**** it looks average but oh well kfc not a bad sponsor. hopefully discount popcorn chicken for members when we win

shit sponser, trash food full of crap, for a sport that lives on fitness its a garbage sponser. I can feel my heart dying just thinking about that pimple head touching my greasy ass chicken. Always got this big ass line in the food court to **** people are stupid, I just get the sushi no line at all, yes I am better than those steroid eating chickens pumped with estrogen. lol

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back