Kid slaps his mum on live tv

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In fairness to the situation. The boy could have autism. Who knows. I know my friends autistic son could do that. I saw someone playfighting with him once and the kid punched him in the face. The dad said, well, your fault, he doesnt always comprehend the difference between play and real.

Especially since the mother took it quite well and wasnt angry at all as well.

In fairness to the situation. The boy could have autism. Who knows. I know my friends autistic son could do that. I saw someone playfighting with him once and the kid punched him in the face. The dad said, well, your fault, he doesnt always comprehend the difference between play and real.

Especially since the mother took it quite well and wasnt angry at all as well.
More likely, he’s been given no boundaries and discipline like most little shits running around today. Not his fault though, if your kid slaps you, it’s probably because that’s the way you raised it.

More likely, he’s been given no boundaries and discipline like most little shits running around today. Not his fault though, if your kid slaps you, it’s probably because that’s the way you raised it.
Didnt sit him on the naughty seat long enough haha.

You haven’t got a clue who they are.

Kids do mad things at times. I know my son would occasionally swing out and cop me one in the Jatz.

You haven’t got a clue who they are.

Kids do mad things at times. I know my son would occasionally swing out and cop me one in the Jatz.
Had my 4 year old fully smack me on the bridge of the nozz with a wooden spoon whilst I was napping on the couch once. The crack it made was like a bullwhip. 😩

A cricket box is nearly essential PPE for any bloke with 2-5yo kids. Ideal height to cause damage.
Oh man, copped a light backhanded flick there walking into the cherub’s playroom one time.
Wasn’t a hard hit but the flipping flick caused some serious pain. Had to stumble out the back and utter some expletives following that. 😩🍒

Oh man, copped a light backhanded flick there walking into the cherub’s playroom one time.
Wasn’t a hard hit but the f*n flick caused some serious pain. Had to stumble out the back and utter some expletives following that. 😩🍒
Im convinced they’re genetically programmed to try and prevent any possible future siblings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kid slaps his mum on live tv

Remove this Banner Ad

Back