Draft Profile Kieran Harper

Remove this Banner Ad

Completely agree with Folester, I think Harper would be a perfect fit for North and high on our radar.

His explosiveness is what impresses me. Seems to have that X-factor which is just naturally possessed.

reminds me of S.Johnson/Higgins. Stats for TAC wernt that impressive, but he certainly shows some good attributes. Is risky though, could become a gun HFF of be absolutly nothing. Id think he might finish up 25+ and slide a little. To many good midfielders who clubs will be happy to take before him who possess less risk.

A perfect fit for north melbourne a out side midfielder with pace if north pick him up with pick17 it might be a bargin

in his interview it says he likens himself to rob murphy, but just curious as to what posters think he resembles? seems to have some stevieJ about him with his freakish goals, but would it be entirely off the mark if you used a chris knights comparison? skillful explosive half forward, who can have spells in the midfield and kick goals

in his interview it says he likens himself to rob murphy, but just curious as to what posters think he resembles? seems to have some stevieJ about him with his freakish goals, but would it be entirely off the mark if you used a chris knights comparison? skillful explosive half forward, who can have spells in the midfield and kick goals

I think Didak is probably the best comparison I've seen.

Although, he is better athletically than alot of people give him credit for.

He is quick, had the best running vertical leap in the draft camp (which is the most important of the two jumps for a forward), meaning he is very very hard to stop on the lead, and is a deadly finisher.

Has had 3 operations this year; 2 hip operations in 12 months and an apendix out, the reason for his patchy form at TAC Cup level.

Norf have done very well, this kid is going to be one hard player to match up on down the track.

Lindsay Thomas/Kieran Harper when they are firing :eek:

great talent, but he hasn't produced

very much a Stevie J type, similar performance/attitude issues as well from what i hear... if he can kick on early (possible with Scott IMO) he could be a very dangerous player very early in his career, great pick up by the Roos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems like his 2009 season was much better than 2010. Was he touted as a possible top 10 draft pick at the beginning of the year and slid due to his average form in 2010?

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Profile Kieran Harper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back