KissChasy

Remove this Banner Ad

theman2pac

Draftee
Aug 12, 2004
Other Teams
Richmond
The Next best thing there a local band from victoria, hastins.There really good.They just brought out a cd.Novas playing 1 of there songs on the radio at the moment.Go out and get it Kisschasy

It's an excellent album from a really solid young Melbourne band.
Cordeux's vocals have improved greatly since the Cara Sposa EP.

My favourite tracks are This Bed, Face Without A Name, Water On A Stove and What We Become.

Hopefully i'll get to their show next month, think they're being supported by Horsell Common.

Yeah they arent a bad band. They have suprisingly made the jump to bigger things quite easily. Have seen them live once and they put on a alrite show. I have seen Horsell Common quite a few times and they are pretty good.

Vandal said:
They have suprisingly made the jump to bigger things quite easily.

They're still only kids (well, the creative force behind them in Cordeux is, anyway) and have a long way to go, but yeah, the rise has been quite quick.

Vandal said:
I have seen Horsell Common quite a few times and they are pretty good.

Yeah?

I've not heard much of them, but people tell me good things about their drummer, Pengelly.

I havent heard them as yet, but me and a group of my friends are going to see them this coming Friday, they're playing locally.

i went down to meet them for an instore and signing at jb in bourke st yesterday, they are the nicest guys ive ever met, got a hug from the whole lot, played an awesome acoustic 6-7 song set, it was fantastic, also brought their album 2 get signed and its been played over and over since i got home yesterday, its great. also every single album jb had in the store yesterday sold out so thats great for the band. i met them also when they were just starting out in 2002 and their music has just gotten stronger, im a huge fan of drummer karl...

Remove this Banner Ad

KissChasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back