• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

DV8ed

Rookie
Aug 2, 2007
Richmond @ Wimmera
AFL Club
Richmond
I reckon that Terry will lead us from the Darkness to Oblivion in 2008, which make me wonder who will Coach the Tiges in 2009.

Do you think Knighter might become our next Coach??

I reckon that Terry will lead us from the Darkness to Oblivion in 2008, which make me wonder who will Coach the Tiges in 2009.

Do you think Knighter might become our next Coach??

No chance as he is not really a good coach. He struggled at a lesser level at SANFL club Port Adelaide Magpies. It has to be no !!! I rather Chris Bond coach Richmond when Terry finishes in 2015 than Matthew Knights.

wallace an take miller with him if he fails, tigers dont need high priced staff to take the club to the bottem. knight has had a good apprenticeship as coach in the minor leagues.

Knights took us nowhere as a player and captain.

Never struck me as the type of player you would have lead you into a battle.

For all his faults Wallace was as a player that displayed a ton of grunt and left nothing on the ground. What he lacked in skill he made up for with heart.

Knights was superbly skilled but somewhat of a downhill skiier.

wallace an take miller with him if he fails, tigers dont need high priced staff to take the club to the bottem. knight has had a good apprenticeship as coach in the minor leagues.
Good apprenticeship at lower level hey?
Why don't you ask the players from the Port Magpies what they think of he's coaching?

Loved knighter as a player however I dont reckon he ever looked comfortable as a captain letalone a coach, I'm quite suprised to hear that he is on the short list at essendon, didnt think Bendigo bombers had set world on fire or stint at Port earlier. Hardwick impresses me , will certainly be a coach at some point. I too have a feeling that wallace will catapult us from the lowly 2007 finish and there will be no talk at all of not completing his contract

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Port Adelaide people were not impressed with Knighta, but other SANFL people say he ruffled a few feathers because he refused to play favourites and they resented him for it.

But I have no idea whether he can coach or not.

Or Bendigo. What North Ballarat did to them should end his career.

That's a bit harsh. I'm no fan of Knight's but in this situation I'm sure Bendigo had a heap of match injuries that left him with no bench players and thus easily run over. That said I suppose he could have flooded or slowed the game down.

there is no way i would stand for anything less then letting wallis do his 5 years the hard work has been done now we can really start to move forward with our list.

Pull your heads in and get behind Terry

there is no way i would stand for anything less then letting wallis do his 5 years the hard work has been done now we can really start to move forward with our list.

Pull your heads in and get behind Terry

Could not agree more. In fact i think terry will be there longer then his current contract. However Knights could not coach an under 12's side let alone Richmond.

Knights took us nowhere as a player and captain.

Never struck me as the type of player you would have lead you into a battle.

For all his faults Wallace was as a player that displayed a ton of grunt and left nothing on the ground. What he lacked in skill he made up for with heart.

Knights was superbly skilled but somewhat of a downhill skiier.

You are 'One Blind Man'.

That's a bit harsh. I'm no fan of Knight's but in this situation I'm sure Bendigo had a heap of match injuries that left him with no bench players and thus easily run over. That said I suppose he could have flooded or slowed the game down.

The turn-around was over 100 points. They folded and any coach should be able to avoid a 100-point turn around in a half of footy.

Got nothin against Wallace at the moment, but why is everyone baggin Knighter. He was such a champion, Danny Frawley's a knob for 'letting him'/forcing him to retire

Got nothin against Wallace at the moment, but why is everyone baggin Knighter. He was such a champion, Danny Frawley's a knob for 'letting him'/forcing him to retire

No one is bagging him off as a player I dont think JS.

But he is a horrible coach. A great player doesnt always equal a great coach.

Failures abound so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Knighter to Coach the Tiges in 2009.

Back