Will Knighter Coach Richmond.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon that Terry will lead us from the Darkness to Oblivion in 2008, which make me wonder who will Coach the Tiges in 2009.

Do you think Knighter might become our next Coach??
I like matty but i dont think he will coach Richmond wether you like snake oil terry or not he is here to stay to keep on developing be patient.Sacking coaches is not the answer.

Got nothin against Wallace at the moment, but why is everyone baggin Knighter. He was such a champion, Danny Frawley's a knob for 'letting him'/forcing him to retire
Because he is a terrible coach

That's a bit harsh. I'm no fan of Knight's but in this situation I'm sure Bendigo had a heap of match injuries that left him with no bench players and thus easily run over. That said I suppose he could have flooded or slowed the game down.

alot of players at bendigo rate knights as a coach, but before that he has a job at essendon!! to develop young players just to throw out some names from the past year, gambleton, jetta, reimers, houli, sam longergan, jay neagle, jay nash heard of them with plenty of others with him ! bendigo against no big excuses still should of won but didnt have a bench at half time, went into the game with out good vfl players in atkinson bowe geary T plummer, and played with 8 or 7 Afl players, to me knights is a good coach for what he has to work with they have to chose say 10-15 good vfl players from a league that struggles as it is (bendigo football league) also has to chose them from lower leagues with a town with 90000 people in it compared to melb based teams of what is over 3 million am i right, what would deam to be better getting in the finals when they were 2nd last at a stage, or the development of prob some of the best young talent at essendon ? i think Jetta, gumbleton nash and neagle would be on any list and have developed well in the past 2 years..

slow down the game or flood i can tell you Knighter will never coach like that i can tell u that !!!!!!

I thought Chris Bond was rumoured to be close to Senior Coaching?? We might get him back if he doesn't get picked up by anyone and Wallace fails next year??

What part do you disagree with?

Several that spring to mind like the '95 Semi Final against the Bombers when 'staring down the barrel' kicked 2 inspirational team lifting goals helping to revive the Tigers to a (come from behind) monumental victory. 95 was elso the year when he was equal 2nd in the Brownlow Medal. He is also a member of our Team Of The Century, won our Club's Best and Fairest in 1990 and 1992 and All Australian in 1998. Probably one of the most skilful, bravest and most consistant players we've had in the past 20 years. Would hardly classify him as a downhill skier with all of the above accolades!

Remove this Banner Ad

Knighter to Coach the Tiges in 2009.

Back